Goodieco

Goodieco

Vali

ValiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pimples

iv had to stop using this, i bought the Nourising Set and after week, i start growing pimples on my chin and along my nose. iv stopped using this and have emailed customer service, '[name removed]' for advice, hoping i hear back from them.

Very expensive and would have helped if there was a money back guarantee.

Beth

BethNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product but now I can't buy it...

I have purchased 2 lots of this. I love the product and want to buy more. But now I can't buy the supercharged trio for $159. I can buy it with another product included for an extra $120 which is ridiculous! I don't want the other product and frankly the price difference makes the whole thing look a bit scam-ish. Its a shame as now I have to look for an alternative.

Michelle H.

Michelle H.asked

I really want to try this product but the bad reviews have me really concerned. I don’t want to waste money on a product only to find that I can’t get a refund. I am also curious as to how the company can say that one reviewer was online bullying and yet their response on her review was pretty defamatory also...

Maddy
Maddy

Yes, that response was a worry, wasn’t it, I read that before ordering and it almost put me off. Personally, if I were you, I’d wait for a sale and get the trio best suited to your skin and make up your own mind, it’s a great set for me, I’m 39 and I use the nourishing trio, and I feel this is a great base for skincare routine. Sign up for emails and get the trio at a good price, that will minimise the risk... but be prepared, risk is involved I’m afraid. Good luck!

Ayu

Ayuasked

I have acne prone and combination skin. Is goodieco good for me?

MissMoo2U
MissMoo2U

As someone who has combination skin, I recommend a GoodieCo cleansing regime as it gently balances out the entire face and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and fresh.

Get an answer from our members and Goodieco representatives

Other Beauty Product Brands