• Rates and Fees

Poor customer service

Kept on charging my account when my membership was over even after telling them that I don’t want to continue. No refund after realising their fault. Very poor customer service. I will not recommend this gym(Dernancourt SA) to anyone ever.

Just want your money

Unnecessary fees, employees are all very persuasive and pressure you to sign up to the most expensive membership. Tried to cancel my membership because I’m in financial hardship and they still made me pay $50 to get out of the membership.

Kathy29

Kathy29

Cancelled membership still being charged

My husband cancelled his membership on 6th January 2020 and Goodlife are still taking money out of our account. We contacted them and they have placed account until they investigate. What's to investigate? They are making excuses about whether membership was genuinely cancelled. Disgusted with their treatment of this whole matter. We are constantly having to chase this up as they seem incapable of doing their job. Jump to help when you sign up. Ignore you when you want to cancel.

Gyms

Find out how Goodlife Health Clubs SA compares to other Gyms

Angela

AngelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Read your contract carefully! "where applicable" to Goodlife means "compulsory"

Sandra

SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing clubs, the best service where they really care about their members and provide incredible facilities

Staff are super friendly, great services, premium gym compared to others and great 24/7 access with a variety of options for different types of memberships. Creche is really handy too

Susanne

SusanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

great gym, pity about the litter

Payneham Goodlife is a great gym, the classes are fun and engaging. I did join to use the pool but that is not easy now because they have lots of kids swimming lessons there now. My only major gripe is the amount of litter around the building. I have mentioned this to reception before and they did follow up and clean the carparks free of rubbish however within a week it was back to the usual bad situation of lots of litter. There was a used nappy in the carpark near the entrance which sat there for a few days before anyone picked it up and put it in the bin. Please Goodlife if you are reading this clean up your act for the environments sake.

Lozza

LozzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusted

I strongly suggest not to join Goodlife Dernancourt the staff are horrible, judgmental and rude. They take your money and as soon as you question it they stop replying, stop calling back and you will never see that money again even though you have paid your membership. They change contracts on you without notifying you.

I would rate 0 stars but i have to put one

Rates and Fees

Pushy, refused to let me use my trial after wasting my time

Ajay

AjayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely terrible

Gyms

Find out how Goodlife Health Clubs SA compares to other Gyms

Goodlife are THIEVES! DO NO give them your credit card number!!

AmandaF

AmandaFMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

THIEVES

Good life Hindmarsh signed up a 15 yo without parental consent, changed the terms of the contract by changing to a student contract and continued debiting payments for over 6 weeks after initial complaint and cancelling. Outrageous. On top of this they were rude during every contact.

Shannon

ShannonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No care for members at ALL