Goodlife Health Clubs VIC

Goodlife Health Clubs VIC (page 2 of 3)

1.4

• Rates and Fees

Zero Customer Service

Rates and Fees

Good life stole money from me

Yolanda

YolandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Circut class at Waverley park not enough equipment

Paid for membership and cancelled staff at Waverley park so rude and not will to help went to a class and got the pass there wasn’t enough equipment to go out for the class size of 30 the reception said it wasn’t his problem how can u hand out passes to a class when you don’t have enough equipment to go out don’t sign up to Waverley park never coming back here

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Value, and Greedy company

A place looking to rip you off. I joined a months back to be charged a joining fee (which I am fine with), to only be told that the gym is shutting down 2 months later and that the joining fee is non-refundable because the cheapskates don't want to operate two gyms but want to combine the Port Melbourne and South Melbourne Gym into one.

It's not a goodlife if it is terribly inconvenient for me to drive to the other gym. What a horrible experience. I had to cancel my gym membership

Anne T

Anne TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would never EVER go back

emmao

emmao

Death by Phonecalls

I recently moved to the Prahran area from Sydney as there was no Fitness First to transfer to in the area I was looking for a new gym. I went online and signed up for the 5-day pass to trial the gym, the classes and the instructors.

I have not been able to attend the gym due to work commitments and I have been called up to twice a day. It's out of control.

If I was going to sign up, I'm not now. I'm going to find a gym that values the client, not the sales targets.

Goodlife Wantirna South(Knox), change your regional manager Philomena!

Alireza M.

Alireza M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor cancellation system! Skip it for any cost or you will get ripped off all the way through

They have sent me several SMS and email stating that my direct debit has been failed. But it was not my fault that their direct debit system did not work. My card was in effect and you failed to withdraw that 39 dollars that extra 10 dollars. Please STOP sending me your disgusting SMS and email, though I have already blocked you everywhere.

Abdul K.

Abdul K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Account Service in terms of Cancellation - Fountain Gate

Complied to their cancellation terms of giving them 30 days notice.
It's been more than 30 days with no confirmation of the termination date.

Followed up with a call and found out that there were no notes stating that I requested a cancellation.

Still awaiting that call and termination date, hence they will still be taking money out.

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goodlife Sandringham

Staff are all very friendly - that said, this gym is so filthy and disgusting it’s sickening! There is plaster falling off walls, machines are grotty, fixtures and walls are filthy and in poor repair! ... however, that all pales in comparison to the men’s change room .. OMG .. the stench alone is enough to make you dry reach. The ‘very very old’ sauna means the entire room is constantly moist - the floor actually has a layer of grot on top of it and the changing benches are completely rusty. It is actually unbelievable! This place is about 30 years overdue for the tight , disrespectful owners to refurbish the dump!!!!

Matilda C.

Matilda C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Difficult to get a straight answer

Terrible, rude staff. Bad equipment, don’t waste your time or money.

- They false advertise, overcharge, very hard to quit membership.
- Crap, unmaintained equipment (half are out of order, and other half you could get infected from)
- their staff are rude and so far up their own butt it’s not even funny.

Don't waste your time or money at this gym, worst gym I've ever been to.
There is a reason why it has only 1.5 stars.

Shaz

ShazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Here's how you get cheated at Goodlife

SOS

SOSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incorrect account charges and cancelling memberships at Good life Hoppers Crossing

Nissan

NissanMelbourne

Cancelling membership can be a real challenge!

Perhaps multiple contacts over the last month with Good life Wantirna club they have been unable to process cancellation of my membership. I have now ended up receiving an over due payment notice from Debit success.

I wonder how such errors don't ever occur when we first join? The staff is quick and prompt to ensure the payments are debited timely. But when it comes to cancelling, bo one cares or has anytime to diligently process cancellation request appropriately and promptly!!

Also, I was denied the contact email address for the manager for privacy and confidentiality reasons.

Extremely disappointed with this poor attitide!!

DSS

DSSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wantirna goodlife rude manager and yoga guy

Rafaela V.

Rafaela V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A home away from home!

I have been a member of Goodlife Prahran for about 6 months now and I have found that the staff there are so welcoming and helpful, even the club manager has said hello to me and scanned my keys at reception! I just completed the 8 week challenge and I feel I have made some great friends during the weekend bootcamp sessions. I feel like this place has really become a second home for me :)

Knox has a really friendly community, and the Arena area is great value for money!!

I have been training at this club for 6 months. It has recently been renovated and has a very new and fresh feeling to it. It is not overly crowded, and the staff and members are all very friendly and approachable. My favourite things this club offers are 24/7 access, and the Arena. I am at my fittest I've ever been thanks to Arena. The coaches really push you, it's a great atmosphere, and it's much cheaper than similar products such as F45.

Poorly managed fountain gate goodlife gym . They Kept charging direct debit even after cancelling membership and providing 4 weeks notice. They don’t check if member is attending the gym or not .

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good life gym point cook central shopping centre. Customer service is abismal, especially from the reception staff

Good life gym point cook central shopping centre.
Customer service is abismal, especially from the reception staff, gym condition is atrocious, and the equipment is generally in poor condition and lack enough equipment to service membership. Tried to sign my son up, but unfortunately nobody available to take his application.....complete waste of time