Goodlife Health Clubs VIC

Goodlife Health Clubs VIC (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Shaz

ShazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Here's how you get cheated at Goodlife

SOS

SOSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incorrect account charges and cancelling memberships at Good life Hoppers Crossing

Nissan

NissanMelbourne

Cancelling membership can be a real challenge!

Perhaps multiple contacts over the last month with Good life Wantirna club they have been unable to process cancellation of my membership. I have now ended up receiving an over due payment notice from Debit success.

I wonder how such errors don't ever occur when we first join? The staff is quick and prompt to ensure the payments are debited timely. But when it comes to cancelling, bo one cares or has anytime to diligently process cancellation request appropriately and promptly!!

Also, I was denied the contact email address for the manager for privacy and confidentiality reasons.

Extremely disappointed with this poor attitide!!

DSS

DSSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wantirna goodlife rude manager and yoga guy

Rafaela V.

Rafaela V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A home away from home!

I have been a member of Goodlife Prahran for about 6 months now and I have found that the staff there are so welcoming and helpful, even the club manager has said hello to me and scanned my keys at reception! I just completed the 8 week challenge and I feel I have made some great friends during the weekend bootcamp sessions. I feel like this place has really become a second home for me :)

Knox has a really friendly community, and the Arena area is great value for money!!

I have been training at this club for 6 months. It has recently been renovated and has a very new and fresh feeling to it. It is not overly crowded, and the staff and members are all very friendly and approachable. My favourite things this club offers are 24/7 access, and the Arena. I am at my fittest I've ever been thanks to Arena. The coaches really push you, it's a great atmosphere, and it's much cheaper than similar products such as F45.

Poorly managed fountain gate goodlife gym . They Kept charging direct debit even after cancelling membership and providing 4 weeks notice. They don’t check if member is attending the gym or not .

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good life gym point cook central shopping centre. Customer service is abismal, especially from the reception staff

Good life gym point cook central shopping centre.
Customer service is abismal, especially from the reception staff, gym condition is atrocious, and the equipment is generally in poor condition and lack enough equipment to service membership. Tried to sign my son up, but unfortunately nobody available to take his application.....complete waste of time

Di M

Di MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sucked in at Fountain Gate

My daughter got sucked into a membership as well at the Fountain Gate Goodlife. She has lost her job and can no longer afford it after only one month. They have a cancellation fee that she can't afford and they also keep offering to pause or transfer the membership and won't take NO for an answer. Sales staff and Manager have no moral compass and no compassion. Don't sign up, you'll regret it!

Amit

AmitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst ever customer service --simply harassing customers

Worst gym and very dodgy customer service

Dodgy customer service, Just rip off your money