Goodness Superfoods Protein 1st

Goodness Superfoods Protein 1st Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Stephen V.asked

Goodness Superfoods Protein 1st

where do i buy it from ??

DaneC

Firstly it was re branded Freedom Goodness and this cereal is now called Barley + Protein Clusters, I buy it from IGA stores, I find it difficult to get in Coles and Woollies. Best of luck it's well worth looking for and trying.

Okay thanks

Desleyasked

I have been purchasing Goodness Heart Cereal at local SE
Brisbane super markets (Woolworths & Coles) but find they are no longer available.
Could you please advise which local supermarkets are stocking this cereal now?

IGA seems to be the best for stock. All the best. Cheers Dane

Desley

IGA stores anywhere near us (SE Brisbane) do not stock these products.

Kenneth S

Kenneth Sasked

Dane c what do you mean protein clusters, what do you mean there's a new one?

DaneC

Yes there is a new one not all the supermarkets are stocking it same brand but it's called protein clusters you look try and find one of the IGA they seem to be stocking it it's still the best cereal on the market as far as I'm concerned value for money protein vs sugar vs carb vs fibre cheers Dane

woodysfreightasked

Hi,
My wife & I are having trouble finding the Protein Goodness Cereal in Perth Western Australia. Is the product in short supply ?

DaneC

Yes it is. Where we live in NSW Port Macquarie we can only get it at a IGA (Co-op) supermarket. I have not contacted Goodness direct but might be worth trying. All the best. Cheers Dane

7t1fatty

I agree with Dane. I've always been able to find it in Woolworths.

woodysfreight

Coles Supermarket no longer stock this product. I did find some stock at my local IGA.

Ros

Rosasked

Hi where can I buy this in Victoris Australia?.

Try Woolworths.

Shirlie Bond

Shirlie Bondasked

Why has this superfood got sweetened cranberries, sugar and golden syrup in it when we are trying to get sugars out of our diets?

7t1fatty

Shirlie, the sweetners you mentioned are only a very small percentage of the cereal. You should not try to eliminate all sugars from your diet, That would be very difficult anyhow. These minimal sweetners mean that you don't need to add sugar to your cereal but they do make the cereal palatable. This cereal scores bigger pluses for being low salt and low GI.

ann52

ann52asked

where can i buy this in auckland new zealand? countdown no longer stock it

7t1fatty

Sorry. I have no idea. I live in Australia. Perhaps you should ask the producer.