Listing monitored by Goodtel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (27) · No (0)

EBD
EBDDarwin, NT

Outstanding customer service, seamless transition and supporting Greening Australia!

I have been really impressed by Goodtel so far. My interactions with the staff have been helpful and efficient and the transition from my previous provider was incredibly easy. I was able to use my existing modem and the Goodtel staff provided clear instructions as to how to switch it over. The connection has been fast and consistent so far. I am grateful that a company exists that isn't simply focussed on profits, but sees the sense in using profits for good. Thanks Damien and Goodtel!

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for the 5 stars EBD, we really appreciate it.

Clee T.
Clee T.Darwin, NT

Excellent.

We recently moved house in Darwin. We shopped extensively for an internet provider that we were happy with both ethically and price-wise and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made. The service has been well above-standard with respect to customer service and tech support. Unfortunately, it was not an internet provider that was considered by iselect, which is a shame, as more people need to be aware of this socially conscious enterprise. There has been no issues with getting connected, and setting up account. We had some issues with getting Wi-Fi signal around a three-level concrete house and Goodtel were able to provide advice re solving this issue. Thanks Damien & Mia.

Damien G.Goodtel

We're very happy to have got it all working so well for you Clee. Thank you for the great review and taking the time to do it.

Johan
JohanSydney, NSW

Great service, great cause, great speeds

We'd been considering switching our NBN for a while and when we found that Goodtel donates 50% of profits to charity we were in like Flynn. We are donating to Burn Bright, improving school kids mental wellbeing.

The speeds has been great and no drop-offs in service, which is the reason we switched. We had a minor problem at the start but the help line was great and knew what they were doing, they stayed with us until we got our internet sorted. Very happy with Goodtel.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Johan, we really appreciate it. We're really happy to hear you're happy with the service.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Goodtel compares to other Internet Service Providers

Monica R
Monica RSydney, NSW

Seamless Transition with Consistent Speed

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Monica and for taking the time to write such a detailed review. Any reduction in whinging is always good and we love helping turn the paying of any bill into a more positive experience.

damien.oconnor4
damien.oconnor4

Great service and a great cause!

Switching to Goodtel was super quick and painless. My connection and the service that I've received has been perfect. I love that I can contribute to charity without even thinking about it.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks Damien for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service and enjoying contributing to charities easily. That's exactly what we created Goodtel for.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
CRHSydney, NSW

Great service, competitive prices and an Aussie company that gives 50% to charity. Winning!

Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for the 5 stars CRH and for taking the time to write such a great review. Very happy to see you're enjoying the service and recommending us. Thank you.

Anonymous762
Anonymous762asked
Goodtel

Dear Goodtel Clients and Goodtel ex Clients, Is the Goodtel mobile phone network as good as Telstra?
I ask this question as I have had some issues with Telstra a number of times,
and I'd like a mobile phone company with better customer service than Telstra but with equally good coverage. At the moment, I live in a city area with poor phone coverage due to hills, valleys, trees, and high buildings. I'd be grateful for honest responses only please.
Regards, Anonymous762

b01ca550ef
b01ca550efasked
Goodtel

Does GoodTel G2-M Tab 10 inch Android 10 Pro have Engels as factory default language? If not can this be change?

MWS
MWSasked
Goodtel

What sort of customer base does Goodtel have compared to many of the leading companies?

CRH

I'd have no idea, but I'd guess that these days, many people are looking to choose companies that are trying to do good in the world and be socially responsible, not just be all about pure profit for shareholders. Goodtel would certainly appeal to those people and that's the reason I chose them anyway. More than ever, the world need us to think about more than just ourselves.

Damien G.Goodtel

Hi MWS. Goodtel is a start up telco that has been created to provide a range of everyday telco products whilst being a unique way for our customers to help others and protect the planet at no cost to them. Goodtel has only been available to the public since late 2019. Our founder has been in the telco industry for 25 years and has assisted in the creation of many other telco businesses so whilst Goodtel is new, the foundations and experience from which it is built upon are not. Goodtel is our simple way of putting that experience to good use. So, to answer your question, as a relatively new entrant we don't have tens of thousands of customers but we're growing at a manageable rate. We use the Vocus network who have hundreds of thousands of users on their network and every customer that has joined us has stayed so we're confident in the performance of our service. There are no contracts, no set up fees and we have a full money back guarantee if you're not happy in the first 14 days. So if you're looking for a telco that values its customers whilst also looking to make a difference with your everyday purchases feel free to give us a try.

Get an answer from our members and Goodtel representatives

Compare all 3 Goodtel
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $67.00$77.00$97.00