Listing monitored by Goodtel

• Adequate Speeds Yes (27) · No (0)

Krystal
KrystalSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Incredible company

Amazing customer service. The service itself is quick and reliable. Incredibly priced. I love that part of my money actually goes to a good cause. I can’t believe I have waited this long to join them!

Steven
StevenSydney, NSW

Excellent service and mission

Fantastic, no nonsense service, easy to set up, well priced, excellent customer reaction times and great for society. You are mad if you don't choose Goodtel for mobile and broadband.

Great service and good ethos

Activation was incredibly easy and the support staff replied to my queries SO quickly. I was shocked at how quick they were to be totally honest.

Had no issues connecting to NBN and we've had no issues since. I have been working from home and the internet has been great.

The cost has been on par with other NBN providers. And with the added benefit you get to choose where your donation goes as % of profit goes to charity. I selected Greening Australia.

Find out how Goodtel compares to other Internet Service Providers

You won't be disappointed!

Perfect connection using WiFi. Personally haven't ran into any issues involving lag or glitches. My son slobs uncontrollably and the tablet still appears to be working properly. 100% Satisfied and I would suggest this before any other device for a toddler.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Great speeds, quick service

I just signed on a week ago and it has been great!

Activation was only about a 3 day wait and the only issue with connection was from my end. Turns out Telstra locks its modems (nice wastage!) so if you are swapping from them you will need to grab your own or get one through Goodtel.

I also like feeling good that my bill is helping a charity!

Highly recommended!

Damien G.Goodtel

Great to read you are happy with our service Daniel and thank you for taking the time to write a positive review. Welcome to the Goodtel community and we look forward to doing even more good thanks to you joining.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Problems sorted out

I left a bad review last time as we were having internet trouble for a while. But thanks for the help of Damien and Chelzy from the tech support who patiently listened to our complaints and gave advice, it is all working now :)

Damien G.Goodtel

Hi KoDan. I am very sorry to hear of your experience. I have left a message on your mobile to contact me so I can assist. Please contact me at your convenience so I can ensure the issue gets resolved for you.

Damien G.Goodtel

Hi KoDan. Great to see the issue was resolved and thank you for taking the time to update your review, that is very kind of you and greatly appreciated.

Damien is a legendary

I had written a bad review which I am struggling to remove thanks to Damien Gould, he took the time to call and explain/breakdown to me the process and also when it came time for the actual NBN connection he stayed on the phone to listen in and make sure everything worked before he left...I am very happy with Goodtel

Charan
CharanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful service- flawless connection

I'd like to commend Damien and the team for the extraordinary customer service. My NBN switch was smooth with almost no down time and was timed to perfection to ensure I wasn't billed another month by my exisiting provider. The NBN connection is reliable and achieves higher than marketed speeds. Best of all Goodtel is a social enterprise that lets you support a charity of your choice. 6 stars

ZaideesRainbowFoundation
ZaideesRainbowFoundationGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great service and yes they have save my charity money.

Zaidee's Rainbow Foundation - As a Charity we are always seeking the best deals to save money. When I was contacted by Goodtel I was very skeptical about how they could save the Charity money. After they reviewed my Telstra Bill they came back with a good saving plan. Now four months in, the savings has been half on what I was paying via Telstra and sometime less. I would highly recommend any business to review their bills with Goodtel and save money as we have. Very happy with the service. also when I was with Telstra, we had drop out everyday via their modem during covid, and now with Goodtel not one drop out via their system. Allan Turner Managing Director.

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and a good cause

Great connection and speed. Excellent customer support that goes above and beyond. The extra bonus is they are a social enterprise and give a per centage of profits back to charities.

Claire W.
Claire W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect internet, excellent customer service, positive social impact

Fast, reliable internet that saw me through four months of Zoom calls while working from home in lockdown. Outstanding customer service - they are highly responsive via phone and email, patiently explained to me the difference between a modem and a router, and even gave me tips about how to responsibly reuse or recycle my router when I moved house. They also donate 50% of profits to charity. Done deal.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Claire. We were very happy to assist you and we loved the fact you asked about how to be environmentally responsible with your router. Best of luck with the move.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Great Mobile and NBN Service

The best customer service and communication in the game. I switched both my mobile and home NBN over to Goodtel and it was both smooth an easy. I would recommend Goodtel for anyone looking to jump outside of standard annoying major company NB or Mobile service you won't regret it.

Damien G.Goodtel

Some very kind words there Mike. Thank you for the 5 stars and for the recommendation, we really appreciate it.

Rez
RezVictoria

Great NBN service, even better customer support!

While everyone is complaining about their NBN these days we never had an issue with our NBN100 plan! GoodTel provided us with a great service, communication and support. Looking forward to start our SIP telephone service with them soon too

Damien G.Goodtel

So happy to see you have had a great experience Rez and we too are looking forward to helping you transfer the rest of your services over too.

Matthew Riley
Matthew RileyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Awesome plans great value for money easy to deal with great coverage lots of data they donate money to a cause of your choice the network is Telstra great service

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Matthew. We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and good to see you have had a good experience with Goodtel.

Open R.
Open R.Sydney, NSW

Bills that feel good!

We have had such great experience with Goodtel, since moving our phones to the hosted service from an office based PBX, we have found the system much more reliable and our internet speeds are faster than ever before! It also feels great to know we are helping HeartKids as a result of switching to Goodtel

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks Open R. We really appreciate the 5 stars. Great to hear the hosted phone system and internet are working so well and you're enjoying the feeling of giving back via your phone bill.

Anonymous762
Anonymous762asked
Goodtel

Dear Goodtel Clients and Goodtel ex Clients, Is the Goodtel mobile phone network as good as Telstra?
I ask this question as I have had some issues with Telstra a number of times,
and I'd like a mobile phone company with better customer service than Telstra but with equally good coverage. At the moment, I live in a city area with poor phone coverage due to hills, valleys, trees, and high buildings. I'd be grateful for honest responses only please.
Regards, Anonymous762

b01ca550ef
b01ca550efasked
Goodtel

Does GoodTel G2-M Tab 10 inch Android 10 Pro have Engels as factory default language? If not can this be change?

MWS
MWSasked
Goodtel

What sort of customer base does Goodtel have compared to many of the leading companies?

CRH
CRH

I'd have no idea, but I'd guess that these days, many people are looking to choose companies that are trying to do good in the world and be socially responsible, not just be all about pure profit for shareholders. Goodtel would certainly appeal to those people and that's the reason I chose them anyway. More than ever, the world need us to think about more than just ourselves.

Damien G.Goodtel

Hi MWS. Goodtel is a start up telco that has been created to provide a range of everyday telco products whilst being a unique way for our customers to help others and protect the planet at no cost to them. Goodtel has only been available to the public since late 2019. Our founder has been in the telco industry for 25 years and has assisted in the creation of many other telco businesses so whilst Goodtel is new, the foundations and experience from which it is built upon are not. Goodtel is our simple way of putting that experience to good use. So, to answer your question, as a relatively new entrant we don't have tens of thousands of customers but we're growing at a manageable rate. We use the Vocus network who have hundreds of thousands of users on their network and every customer that has joined us has stayed so we're confident in the performance of our service. There are no contracts, no set up fees and we have a full money back guarantee if you're not happy in the first 14 days. So if you're looking for a telco that values its customers whilst also looking to make a difference with your everyday purchases feel free to give us a try.

Get an answer from our members and Goodtel representatives

Compare all 3 Goodtel
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $67.00$77.00$97.00