VerifiedMPNs:526122 and PT-0000106

EenHamilton, NZ

Uncle Biscuits
Uncle BiscuitsSydney, NSW57 posts

Good value for money

i picked up a set of 4 from Tempe tyres and the tyres is much quieter than my previous kumho tyres even though the Good year tyres are H rating and the Kumho was V rating. Road holding is good in dry and wet than the kumho. Response in the turns are sharp and accurate and do not provide too much buffers for inexperience drivers, therefore do not race it.

Show details ·  2

Andrew D
Andrew DSydney6 posts

This product is great for older cars too

Hadn’t changed my tyres is years and suddenly I had a few flats. Swapped to these tyres on Ford Laser and have never looked back. They are quite durable and the car feels lighter to drive. I don’t know if that’s a thing but that’s how it feels. Would recommend for older car models.

Show details

Dave of WA
Dave of WAPerth9 posts

Quiet soft ride

Not sure about the fuel side of things but we have 2 cars with these tyres - they seem to produce a soft quiet ride which we prefer and seem to wear fairly slowly. They can make a bit of scrub/squeal noise if pushed a bit through corners we noticed. Had Michelins before which wore well but were hard and rather noisy on coarse bitumen we thought.

Show details

k92
k92NZ2 posts

Kenny17
Kenny17AU

Noticeable improvement in fuel economy

Bought 4 Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max tyres to replace the Bridgestone Run-Flats on my 320i. First thing I noticed was how smooth the tyres run, and fuel economy dropped to 9L/100km (normally around 10L/100km). Also very quiet compared to the Bridgestone Potenza original equipment. Plus good value as I bought them during Goodyear's buy 4 pay 3 promotion.
Noticeable fuel economy improvement. Very quiet.
Grip not as good as the OE Bridgestone Potenzas, but I think the Fuel Max are not designed as performance tyres Show reply