Goodyear Assurance TripleMax

Goodyear Assurance TripleMax

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great durable tyre

These goodyears are solid tyres. I bought these a few years ago and they are still performing well. They have a decent grip in the wet and are quite durable - I've done over 80000'kms with them! Good value for the price.

Purchased in September 2016.

Great for the money

Great all year tyre. I have had it for 12000 Kms and very little wear and tear. These replaced stock Yokohamas that were $275ea Vs $120 for these. They are not soft tyres so grip is not as good but strong side walls give nice control when ducking and weaving.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart Tyre & Auto Service for $120.00.

Tyre Mileage 12,000 km
Car ModelSubaru Impreza GP/GJ
Tyre Pressure Used38 PSI

Good Year Wrangler TripleMax

The tyres are fairly new and wearing well on our regional roads in SA. Have had a couple of different brands. These Good Year tyres are going well. Except for a few tradies dropping tech screws on the roads, no problems.

Purchased in May 2018 for $700.00.

Tyre Mileage 12,300 km
Tyre Pressure Used32 PSI

Disappointed in these tyres

These Good Year triple max on my Hyundai Getz are noisy and harsh over bumps, slightly better with less pressure, but very harsh, would not buy these again. but the Good Year Optilife tyres on my Ford Territory are brilliant.

Purchased in January 2018 at K-Mart for $500.00.

Tyre Mileage 4,000 km
Car ModelHyundai Getz TB
Tyre Pressure Used30 PSI
Dry Weather Handling
I'm sure the mileage will be good on these Assurance Triple Max tyres as they are very hard, but they are way too noisy.Hi George, Thanks for letting us know about your experience with the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax 2 tyres. We're glad to hear you're loving the OptiLife tyres on your Territory :) Cheers, Team Goodyear Australia

Very quiet drive with lots of road grip !!!!?

Bought Goodyear Triplemax2 for my accord 2012 from Goodyear Autocare.
I must say, the drive is extremely quite and stable now. These tyres really have a solid road grip and are soft enough to give a comfortable feel while you drive.
My suggestion to all is, buy these tyre instead of going with goodyear optilife.
Will buy in future as well

Purchased in March 2019 at Goodyear autocare for $414.00.

Car ModelHonda Accord 8th Gen
Dry Weather Handling
Hi Haji, Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write an excellent five star review on our Goodyear TripleMax tyres. We hope you're still enjoying them on your Accord :) Thanks, Team Goodyear Australia

The front tyres worn out in 18500 km. The backtyres are good as new. Strange

I purchased 4 tyres from kmart and also done wheel allignment along with that. After Been driven only 18500 km The front tyres went really bad which was very surprising as i searched for some good tyres before i purchased these. The back tyres are doing amazing but its a shocker and fail to understand why? I am driving toyota camry which is a very standard car. Any help can be appreciated. I dont know whats the warranty on it and how do they check if its under warrenty.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores.

Tyre Mileage 18,500 km
Car ModelToyota Camry ASV50R / AVV50R
Hi Yasir, Thank you for your feedback on your Goodyear Assurance TripleMax tyres. We always suggest bringing the tyres back to the original place of purchase for an assessment. If applicable, the store will be able to initiate your warranty claim. Kind regards, Team Goodyear AustraliaHi thanks for contacting i have contacted kmart ashfield where i got the tyres and did the wheel allignment and they told me that we recommend to swap the front and back tyres every 10,000km and i told them that i havent been informed about it and i never done it on my previous cars. I asked them because its wore out so quickly can i claim warranty on it and they said there is no warrantly on it. Cna you tell me how much is the warranty on these tyres

Good Year Assurance Triple Max

Bought two tyres today and will let you know how they fare on my car. Took a risk as I have never bought Good Year tyres for my Mercedes. I have always used Pirelli /Continental before. I read on this website that someone lese who bought a set of similar 4 tyres were not happy, however I just got to know about this website after I purchased.

CarMercedes C 180
Hi Whyalla, thank you for purchasing the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax tyres. We hope you enjoy these on your Mercedes. Thanks, Team Goodyear Australia

Very bad tyres

I bought complete set of goodyear assurance triplemax. It was good in the beginning but by the passing time it got worse. I got them in January and since then drove 34kms and my front tyres are already dead. Spent 540$ for these tyres and after mere 34kms they are good for nothing. It’s a ripper and will never buy it again.
What am i suppose to do now.
@goodyear please do not send me the standard reply. If you really want to help me just replace my tyres. I have receipts and everything.

CarMazda3 2008 nea sports sedan
Hi Karan, we're sorry to hear that you're not happy with the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax tyres. Your next best step would be to take them back to the place of purchase for assessment to begin a warranty claim with us at the store level. Kind regards, Team Goodyear AustraliaThank you for quick reply. Do I have to pay them as well for assessing the tires? Also sorry for typo, it is 34000 not 34

Premium tyre

These tyres are probably on the more expensive end of the tyres, but i ended up getting a 4 for the price of 3 deal from a Goodyear Autocare store.

As marketed, it is a pretty comfortable tyre by absorbing or dampening certain types of bumps, however i find it a little noisy at 1000km+ old. Maybe it might get better but I'll update. Pretty happy with these in the wet. They dont feel slippery of jittery over bumps in the wet.

Car2013 Toyota Camry
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your review for our Assurance TripleMax tyres. We're really glad to hear that you find the tyre comfortable on your Camry and you're happy with them in wet weather. Thanks, Team Goodyear Australia

Good value for money

I had these tyres fitted as I know the Goodyear brand is good quality. The tyres are great and the best thing is they don’t slip around the road in wet weather which makes me feel safe as I have children. I was very happy with the price and if they last me at least 2 years I will buy them again.

CarHonda Odyssey
Hi Rebecca, thank you very much for your review. We hope you continue to enjoy these tyres on your Honda Odyssey :) Team Goodyear Australia

Good product

This tyres are durable for good value of money, my car runs smoothly since they are installed, can not ask more right now for this car!
Quite strong and very good grip on the raod for smooth drive, very comfortable while drving on the hilly areas, wet roads!
I can buy again in future!

CarToyota camary
Hi Kenny, we're glad to hear that you find our tyres comfortable and good value for money on your Toyota Camry. It's great to hear that you'll purchase the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax tyres again. Thanks, Goodyear Australia

Great grip!!!

MY car is already FANTASTIC,however the tyres are somewhat needed I suppose,so having this brand helped.The life might not be what I suspected,and u never know till u purchase them,that being the tyres of course.The steering had held better and the braking was heaps better with that my suspension was impeccable.

CarHyundai Getz
Hi there, thank you very much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the grip of our tyres on your Hyundai Getz. Thanks, Goodyear Australia

Good Grip, Average Life..

Although a bit spongy when new, they were a pretty good tyre with good wet and cornering grip, just not great longevity though. All my previous tyres did 50000 and 60000 kms plus, and Goodyear Optilife before these got 70000 easy so I tried the Assurance Triplemax, but I barely got 40000km out of them and didnt treat them rough or anything. Road noise also a bit of an issue when they get past half life.. Wont buy again.

CarToyota Corolla
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience with our tyres. Please let us know if you have any questions or require further assistance. Kind regards, Goodyear Australia

It's a good tyre

First time using Goodyear tyres as our tyre had a puncture when we were travelling. We only replaced one of our 4 tyres to Goodyear. At this sage, it is a good tyre, no issues with it so far. We have been driving long/short distance since we bought the tyre 10 months ago and it seems to be durable.

Car2014 Subaru XV
Hi there, thanks for the review. We're glad to hear the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax tyre is going well on your Subaru :) Team Goodyear Australia

Value for money

Old tyres seemed to be slipping in wet weather so changed to these. No longer slipping. Cheaper end of the spectrum and represent good value for money. Can’t comment on durability as only recently fitted them but happy with them so far. Love the colour :P reduced road noise compared to previous factory fitted tyres.

Car2005 Toyota echo
Hi Michael, we're so glad to hear that our Goodyear tyres have improved performance in wet weather and you're enjoying the colour too :) Thanks for taking the time to leave this review.

a good long lasting reliable tyre

firstly it is affordable ... popular ... available at most places ... long lasting ... the tread is designed for robust aussie roads ... the road grip is good in wet or dry weather and can withstand and cope very well with different temperatures at different times at diiferent parts of the country ...

Carjaguar v6 s type
Hi Naresh, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax tyres :)

Reliable Good value

The price of these tyres is slightly higher than some brands, however the benefit is worth the extra dollars. Tyre has a good tread. Traction is very good and it made a noticeable difference to the grip when driving and especially when using the brakes. I have used Goodyear once before as well a long time ago, and it had good wear and lasted a long time. Based on that and on what I have experienced so far with the new Goodyear Triplemax tyres I would recommend this brand.

CarHonda Civic

great silent ride

silent ride just bought from beaurepairs second set
on previous set done just over 70000km
used bridgestones before however they were much noisier
goodyear ones arent the cheapest but 70000km on commodore cant beat that!!
installation alignment and balance were included took approx 1hr
lovely shop owner gave us gift vouchers as well for some product as well

Carholden omega

best tyre your car can have

the tyres are extremely awesome and durable. they are not very high on price and therefore you will not have to pay a lot of money for them, but what you get out of it is great. you can feel the grip while driving, and the performance of the car just gets enhanced. Wears out very slowly giving you great value for money.

CarMitsubishi Magna

Cheap enough and hard wearing

The tires are quite durable. i only drive around city and residential roads but have found the tires to last quite well so far. the price was very reasonable from the mechanics that i got them as i needed them for a road worthy. I noticed the diffierence straight away and feel the traction on the road is much better than the previous tires which had come with my car

Car2013 Nissan Dualis