2Goodyear Cargo Marathon 2

100% · 10%

1 review
Dave_S
Dave_SHobart10 posts

Good value high quality light truck tyre

I have now done 10000km on these tyres fitted to a Mercedes Vito. Living in Tasmania I have encountered all weather conditions and can say that I am happy with how these tyres handle. I am especially happy with the low road noise emitted from these tyres and the way they handle when pushed a bit. My previous tyres were terrible on the road, noisy and wallowed all over the road when pushed.

Having done 10000km there is no visible wear on the tyres yet. I would recommend paying a bit extra for this brand name tyre over some of the cheaper options. Well worth it in my opinion.