Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV

• Dry Weather Handling
Ezzy

EzzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OEM Goodyear tyre on Greatwall X200

Ive done 133,000 plus kilometres on my Greatwall and haven't change my tyres on these Goodyear 235/65/R17 104H Wrangler tyres since I bought the GW brandnew. I am looking to replace them these week with same brand. Is this oem specs i had on my GW similar to efficientgrip?

Purchased in November 2011.

Noise Level
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

AM24Perth, WA

Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV Tyres 288/60R18

I needed a new set of rear tyres for my Nissan Navava ST-X ute as my last set of Toyo's had done 61,000kms and were badly worn. The Toyo tyres were excellent tyres and had been on from new but priced at $510 each i want something a little cheaper but also quality. The Goodyear had a very close pattern to the Toyo and its a trusted brand. As i drive long distances i don't like tire noise and i also need excellent grip in the wet when pulling onto main roads as a ute is rear light and can easily spin the tyres. I found the Goodyears quiet at speed and gave excellent grip in the wet and at $300 each a saving of $200 per wheel almost a bargain.

Purchased in June 2019 for $329.00.

Tyre Mileage10,000 km
Dry Weather Handling
See all Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV reviews

Kevin

Kevinasked

Not used these tyres before, are they All Terrain and small truck tyres, what kilometre can I expect towing a heavy caravan about 3200 kilos? I have had an upgrade to my Bt 50 two wheel drive suspension also! Regards Handy

AM24

Hi Kevin, there like a cross over, but more truck tyre, quiet as the Toyo's they replaced but a lot cheaper. We moved a lot of goods in our work ute.

fred

fredasked

Are these tyres suitable for caravan towing with a jeep grand cherokee 20 inch

Warwick Williams
Warwick Williams

You would be best contacting Good Year directly for that.

Keith D.

Keith D.asked

Just how quiet are they?

See all Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV questions

Get an answer from our members and Goodyear representatives