Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Warwick WilliamsPerth, WA

These tyres are really awesome.

I bought a set of Goodyear efficient grips for my MQ Triton back in May 2019. I've done 10,000kms on them and they are still going great. They create a slightly different noise to the Bridgestone ones the vehicle came with but this is not an issue and you have to listen out for it the noise is that faint.

They are grippy in wet or dry conditions. They make the vehicle grip very well in cornering. Breaking is also very good. They also appear to wear quite well. I am very hard on my tyres because I corner too aggressively. The shoulders at 10,000 do not have any noticeable wear.

I would recommend these tyres to anyone with a Triton like mine who does not go off road.

Purchased in May 2019 at Tyroola for $220.00.

Noise Level
Dry Weather Handling
steveOmac

steveOmacsydney

Great tyre

Purchased in May 2017 for $960.00.

Noise Level
Off-Roading FrequencyNever
Functionality
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling
Goodyear
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi Steve, thanks for updating your review! Great to hear you'll be re-purchasing your Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV tyres :)

Enjoy!
Team Goodyear Australia

See all Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV reviews

Kevin

Kevinasked

Not used these tyres before, are they All Terrain and small truck tyres, what kilometre can I expect towing a heavy caravan about 3200 kilos? I have had an upgrade to my Bt 50 two wheel drive suspension also! Regards Handy

AM24
AM24

Hi Kevin, there like a cross over, but more truck tyre, quiet as the Toyo's they replaced but a lot cheaper. We moved a lot of goods in our work ute.

fred

fredasked

Are these tyres suitable for caravan towing with a jeep grand cherokee 20 inch

Warwick Williams

You would be best contacting Good Year directly for that.

Keith D.

Keith D.asked

Just how quiet are they?

Get an answer from our members and Goodyear representatives