Goodyear Excellence

Goodyear Excellence (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Passenger Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great value, Great tread wear/ecoonomy. No hassle. I note that on new XT, with 5 spoke alloy rims as standard, the dealer said that I should keep pressure at 36psi minimum all round.
Had 21565R16 Excellence (on steel rims) on a July 2008 Falcon XT Sedan (work/fleet vehicle) in country Australia. 3 hr drive on country roads to nearest state capital city. Traded car for a new Falcon in July 2010 at 65,000kms with the original set of Excellence still legal (just - had about 2,000kms left as estimated by my local tyre dealer). Had them rotated every 15,000kms. On advice of my local tyre dealer, one wheel alignment needed at about 45,000kms. Kept up regular check of tyre pressure at 35psi.
Nothing at all to dislike.

WOW

WOWAU

Great Tyre for most

I put these on my Alfa Romeo 147 a couple of years ago now and have done 49,000km with them and about to get them changed, that is the longest i have had a tyre last, and that includes some spirited driving along the way. Great tyre, and as with all tyres, you look after them, they look after you.
Good Tyre Wear