VerifiedMPNs:526130-P and 542909

4.3

Mike
Mike

Integrity lost

They used to be a great tyre til made in China.. fitted to 2016 territory rwd they tend to last around 30000 ks. Over the last 2 sets I have had side wall bulging and tyres becoming out of round problems..I run them at 38psi and rotate every 5000k. Definitely shopping around now to find better lasting tyres. Show details
Overall
Functionality
Anthraxx66
Anthraxx66Gippsland, VIC9 posts

Good tyre

Good grip in wet and dry, pretty good noise level. We just purchased our First Territory with 39000kms on it and these are the original tyres. I have never been a fan of Goodyear tyres but these have been surprisingly good. We have only done about 1000km on these tyres and at this stage I would definitely purchase them again. Show details
RazandGee
RazandGeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Good fit and feel for 2009 sy mark2 Territory

Yes just replaced my original factory set at 74,000km and was very happy with the overall life, ride feel and handling over the years.
Purchased with car new in 2009.
We have never towed with this vehicle which may be a reason others are having life issues.
Car has only been used to taxi kids around locally with a few annual trips to the snow each year.
Most tyres are made in China so not quite sure what others are referring to about a change of quality?
Hope this next set last another 75,000km!! Show details ·  1
David N
David NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Goodyear Integrity Tyres

I have a 2015 Ford Territory that was fitted with Goodyear Integrity tyres from New. These handled well in dry or wet, we're quiet on the road and I usually had them at 40 psi. They lasted 85000 k's so I had no hesitation in purchasing the same tyres again in late 2017. 14 months later after 40000 k's the rears have no traction in the wet even with traction control and the fronts have maybe 10000 k's left so they have lasted half the time of the originals.
No doubt I am about to fit Continentals Next Week. Show details
Overall
Functionality
Goodyear
Goodyear   DM
Peter
PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Goodyear Integrity Tyres

After 30,000 k they look like I have driven over rough unsealed roads at rally speeds which I definitely have not, the Territory is basically a shopping car, no highway driving and no hooning. They appear to be delaminating and are almost down to the TWMs. I have been driving for 50 years and thought I knew tyres but these are the worst tyres both for value for money and more importantly safety. Goodyear don’t make them anymore, no wonder. I will never buy Goodyear or shop at Beaureares again.

Goodyear
Goodyear   DM

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your Goodyear Integrity Tyres. If you have any questions or require further assistance please let us know. Kind regards, Team Goodyear Australia

Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC72 posts

Best for my Territory

I've had other tyres on my Ford Territory before, all with fairly average performance. These were recommended to me by my mechanic who told me they were the factory tyres. I noticed the handling difference almost immediately. They ride better and quieter than any of the cheaper brands I had. My only issue is slight uneven tread wear, which is probably more of an alignment issue rather than a tyre issue.

Daz
DazVictoria2 posts

35k Need new tyres from brand new

Brought a new Ford territory 35k later the Goodyear integrity tyres need changing, only have used the car for highway driving and consistently, check the tyre pressures, then recheck with calibrated pressure instrument.T he tyre size is 235 60R17, very disappointed, never again will I buy this brand or continue to fill there pocket's full of money for a brand that was an Aussie icon, but is now second rate

Richard
Richard

No longer what they were

My 2007 Territory came fitted with these tyres and they lasted nearly 80,000km. They were made in Australia. The replacement Integrity tyres were made in China and lasted 45,000km on the same car under the same ownership & at same location/driving conditions/driver. So not what they were......and I have avoided them when they came up recently for replacement & gone to a different brand.

Nothing wrong with the grip or road performance - just a life issue.

Gazzz
Gazzz2 posts

worn out!!!! 11000 k's RWD 2008 Territory

Had 2 fitted Jan. 2015.Coopers that were on rear fitted to front,Integrity's fitted to rear.Coopers have more tread than Integrity's after only 11000k's.Evenly worn (nearly out). Returned to KMart where fitted,manager said never seen anything like it before,but not covered by warranty.Surely there must be, have contacted Goodyear no reply.

Plugger
Pluggerperth

Great tyres

I have Goodyear Intergrity tyres on my 2010 RWD Territory which has now done 73000 km's still have about 3000 km's left before I need new tyres. I am looking at getting the same again can not fault these tyres at all, mostly city driving the odd country run once a year

me_whynot
me_whynot7 posts

Good tyre for the RWD Territory

Had a set of Goodyear Integrity on my Territory SZ RWD diesel. When the lease expired on the SZ at 37,000km, judging by the tread depth, the tyres had around 40% life left. This car did a lot of city work and the occasional highway run. I thought that the Integrity were not as communicative as the Goodyear Fortera (fitted to my TY AWD), but that could be the electric power steering in the SZ masking the feel. No complaints about the Integrity and would recommend these as the replacement tyres.

savsdad
savsdad

Good

These tyres are surprisingly long wearing considering that they are OEM tyres, although I do a lot of straight highway driving and not much sharp cornering or stop-start stuff.

I also run them at 40 PSI which gives me great mileage.

Better than some others I have had as OEM on other cars.
Territory RWD, Over 70,000 KM on the original set! Still 1mm to the TWI.

I've had nothing to compare with on the Territory, but they have performed "adequately" under normal driving.
Dry: Under "spirited" cornering they tend to squeal a bit more than other tyres even though there's no real sign of completely letting go.

Wet: Braking is OK but cornering... thank goodnes for the stability control!