Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Excellent for muddy conditions

I work as a farm assessor so need something great in the mud. These tyres work perfectly. Yes they are noisy, but the mileage is great and traction is very very impressive. I find they handle well on road too. 60,000 kms and I have 6/7 mm left. I run an at during summer as I want something less aggressive and quieter but these are my winter go to. Wildtrak Ford ranger

Purchased in August 2018.

Tyre Mileage60,000 km
Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x2 2.0L Bi-Turbo Diesel XLT
Dave

DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Silent But Deadly

Very pleased with how quite they are. Tried at a range of speeds and Road types.
I bought to get more Traction Offroad. What a difference. Having a great deal more fun on property with some Great Traction. Dollars VERY well spent!! Off Road Tyres have come a long way, since my Yokohama Super Diggers.

Purchased in July 2020 at Camden Tyres for $310.00.

Tyre Mileage3,000 km
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK8.I 4x4 2.8L Turbo Diesel Rugged X

Good Offroad. But.......

Bought a set of nearly new tyres off a guy with a later hilux than my 2003. Was a bit suspect why he was selling. Found out he was doing a lot of bitumen mileage. I think the problem is the hilux is to light for these tyres. I’ve been sideways a few times at low speed in the wet which doesn’t give me much confidence at normal road speed. Having said that they are sick Offroad. I don’t even let them down in sand or mud. Some of the places they have got me out of in mud is unbelievable. Have a different set for the road now. But the durac’s are in the the shed for play time.

Purchased in March 2018.

Tyre Mileage30,000 km
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK6
Tyre Pressure Used45 PSI

Brad

BradMelb

Not as good as I expected

Purchased in June 2020 at Highway Tyres for $297.00.

Tyre Mileage3,000 km
Car ModelToyota HiLux
John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had wrangler AT before Duratracs

Had wrangles AT 265/60/18s before and they were great on/off road. Now have upgrade to Duratrac 275/65/18s. They perform on road very well even in the wet is excellent. Been off road went through muddy section of track without issue and flinders range.
Would recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Tyresales.com.au.

Tyre Mileage15,000 km
Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero
MGD

MGDGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Goodyear Duratrac are fantastic tyres.

I bought a set of 4 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tyres in size 265/75/16 to suit my 2017 Nissan Navara and very happy with the purchase. The size of the tyres is about 2 up from standard tyre on the Navara . The tyres have a nice aggressive tread design and a little noisier than the standard Toyo Road tyres that came with the Navara and not much different to the BF Goodrich All Terrains they replaced. I have had them for about 4 months now and am so happy with them. They look great, handle really well and so much safer in the wet than the BFG's that were on the car. They grip exceptionally well in the wet, are great in the dry and on dirt - well they just eat it up.

Purchased in January 2020 at Tyresales.com.au for $1,100.00.

Tyre Mileage4,000 km
Car ModelNissan Navara NP300 / D23
Tyre Pressure Used36 PSI
Matt

MattCentral West, NSW

Great all rounders for a serious 4WD.

Bought these tyres and took them straight to Lake Eyre. Very quiet (much quieter than Goodyear MT) on tarmac and handled the tough dirt roads in SA outback with no problems. We did 5000 km in ten days and while they were definitely not in NEW condition when we got back, we had used 10% of their likely life in that time. Would happily recommend them to others with a Defender to carry loads. Limited opportunity to test in wet conditions, but seemed good in the small amount of wet we saw.

Purchased in August 2019 for $280.00.

Tyre Mileage12,000 km
Car ModelLand Rover Defender

Goodyear wrangler duratrac

Did a lot of research on these but was still concerned re noise on the tarmac.
Fitted today and very surprised how quiet they are. Couldn’t tell the difference between almost done mild at’s . Quieter than Bridgestone duellers

Purchased in May 2019.

Car ModelToyota Prado J120
NP300 STX fan!

NP300 STX fan!North West, QLD

Best on the market!

Best choice I ever made for tyres. Required 18 inch tyres for my STX Navara and the stock ones were crap. Offered others but took advice of shop and bought their best recommendation.

Purchased in April 2018 at Beaurepaires.

Car ModelNavara D23 STX
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi there! Thanks for such a great review of your Goodyear Wrangler Duratac tyres :) We hope you continue to enjoy the drive in your Navara.

Thanks,
Team Goodyear Australia

money well spent

if you want a set of off road tyres. you will not do better than the goodyear wrangler duratrac so stop looking now and get them. fantastic for every application. have just put a set on my 2001 sr5 hilux. awesome off road great in sand and surprising grip in the wet. just cant say enough about them.☆☆☆☆☆

Car2001 sr5 hilux style side.
Scotty

Scottyperth

Great with 60000km guarantee wear!

Brought these tyres for 4wding and was quite impressed with the way they handled. I was especially happy with how quiet they are on the road. Ive only done 20000km in them so hard to comment on the wearing time. However they come with a 60000km guarantee so Goodyear must be confident in their product.

Car2015 MU-X
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi Scotty, thank you very much for your five star review. We're very glad to hear that you're impressed with your Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs :) We hope you continue to enjoy them on and off road! Thanks, Team Goodyear Australia

Great off road tyre.

The Goodyear Duratrac's are a fantastic tyre for both on and off road applications. I have used them in some pretty harsh conditions through the Victorian High Country. Rock, mud, snow they perform really well.
For a tyre that has a block pattern tread, they are rather quite on the road.
I received excellent wear from them, considering the off road punishment they were put through.
Great tyre if your 4wd is a daily driver.

CarGU Nissan Patrol.
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Thanks for your review Tim, so good to hear the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tyres are going well on the Patrol

Batesy
Batesy

No worries at all.
The Duratracs are a great all round tyre.
I have the MTR’s on the Patrol now. They also are a great performing tyre.

Barney

Barney

USA or China

Very happy with the Duratracs, done 40000Ks and still going good.
I damaged a tyre 4WDing not the tyres fault no one to blame but me, side wall got caught up on the tray.
Picked up new tyre today and when i got it home noticed it is made in China, my originals are made in USA.
I asked for exactly the same tyre. Not happy!

CarLandcruiser 79 series
Deb

Deb

hoping to get great wear from these tryes.

have not had these tryes on to long, so am hoping they will last a long time, so far in the wet weather they are good to drive on. L paid a bit extra to get better tyres, Goodyear do have a good name for themselves. As l need to replace all 4 tryes l spent a lot of money.

CarNissan
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi Deb, we're glad you're finding your Goodyear tyres good to drive on in the wet weather. Please let us know how you go with tread wear and if you require assistance, feel free to let us know. Thanks, Team Goodyear Australia

Duratracks.

Have travelled over 100 thousand K’s and have Approximately 35% tread remaining. Approximately 60% of those were towing our off road camper from Victoria to QLD return, NT return and W A return with the cruiser fully loaded. They are also very quiet on bitumen and good in mud and sand.
I will definitely get these tyres again.

Car100 Series Toyota Landcruiser.
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi there, thanks for your review. We're pleased to hear that you would re-purchase the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs again :) Thanks for the five stars too. Team Goodyear Australia

The Mugicas

The MugicasNorth Queensland, QLD

The Allrounder is back

Due to my work I am involved in Primary Production and give everything I own a work out.I have driven 60 000 km on rural roads. About 40 000 is on bitumen and 20 000 on gravel. Even carrying weight. These Duratracs are that durable. Handle both and smooth. Even in mud the seemed to do well. Goodyear have done well here.

Car2013 Toyota Hilux SR5 2013
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi there, thank you for your review. We really appreciate the five stars, especially since you drive on rural roads and really put the tyres to the test! Thanks again, Team Goodyear Australia

Fantastic all round tyre

Fantastic tyre. The car sits firmly on the road in all conditions. They are reasonably quiet with a slight hum when cruising at 100 kph. No under/over steer on gravel roads.
These tyres are also very good in the mud. While expensive, worth every penny. These tyres have side wall protection to help protect the wheels from curb scrapes

Purchased for $320.00.

Tyre Mileage65,000 km
Car ModelLand Rover Discovery 4 (No Badge) 3.0L V6
Mick and Angie

20,000 ks since last post. The tyre have been rotated still sit square no scuffing on edges hardly any signs of wear

Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi there, thank you very much for your review and we really appreciate you following up with an update :) It's great to hear that the tyres are still going strong on your Landrover. Team Goodyear Australia

Mick and Angie

40k now and looking good 50.50 Road and rock, some sand and mud. Very slight wear on right front.. Tyre not at correct pressure. Rotated and now all good.

zsiggy

zsiggyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

High Quality Tyre

These are my first set of Good Year Duratracs and chose them because of the consistently favourable reports. Have just covered over 30,000 kms and am as happy as Larry. Great on bitumen with outstanding grip , wet or dry , and can’t fault them on the dirt. Wearing evenly, balanced and rotated every 10,000km by Toyota Service. Road noise is not an issue and would seriously consider another set when the time comes , made in the US.

Car2015 Landcruiser GXL 200 series

Very disappointing.

Car2003 100 ser toyota.
Goodyear A.Goodyear

Hi Paul, we're really sorry to hear about your experience with the Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. If you have any further questions or require assistance please let us know. Kind regards, Team Goodyear Australia

Esselle

EssellePerth

Lasted forever

I had a lot of road noise for some time and complaints to men at work then one if looking st my then concluded I needed new ones. I found out my tyres had lasted exceptionally well. I've had my SUV from new and the Goodyear Wrangler had lasted almost 130k's so I figured into a 'good' and replaced them like for like. I'm once again back to enjoying a quiet drive rather than road noise and feel much safer driving in the wet.

CarMazda CX9