2Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar

Noise Level
Functionality
Nika
NikaCairns7 posts

This is an awesome tyre, perfect for road and off-road. A little bit noisy

I bought 6 of them for my LC VDJ76 in size 275/70R17 this tyre size is legal to use on this car in contrast of popular 285/75R16 which is illegal. However, australian distributors don't sell such a size. I bought it directly from US. Have already done 30K and only 40% worn out. I do 75$ road and 25 off-road.

Show details ·  2

joe n
joe n

treat them badly, they love it

I rip skids and smash hard into mud trails, no faults at all. Look tough as hell and arent bad on road either. As far as mud tyres go i rate these highly on road and off. Not even as loud on road conpared to bfgs and maxxis for m/t too.

Show details

4x4galore
4x4galoreSydney9 posts

Goodyear Wrangler MTR With Kevlar Update

Well done around 56,000km and about 60% worn. The tyres still had a ton of grip on double black diamond tracks in the dry, but traction on wet tracks was starting to give trouble. All other roads traction wet or dry was still excellent.

My son has these same tyres on his GQ Patrol (33") and gets around 8,000 km more than my Prado. Only difference is I do a number of very high km trips (7-9000) with anywhere from 500 to 1000km over extremely rough outback tracks and roads and I think this hastens the wear.

Still the best all round tyre we have used.

Show details

Jeremy
Jeremy

Nightwolf45
Nightwolf45AU

Good all around tyre, Excellent in mud, wet pavement and sand

I have had these in mud to the axle and they keep chewing. I have had these also on the wet pavement. i can't complain either, they are far superior to the bf goodrich t/a. There is no wander when you hit a wet spot. With the size of the lugs you would expect a lot of road noise. VERY shocked about how quiet these are. Others talk about fuel consumption, my toyota hilux, (diesel engine) actually seems to get better milage with these than it did with the 31x10.5 the 32 inch goodyears are a good buy, a good tyre and a good choice. I will get them again,
performance, style, comfort. good off road and good on road.
if there was anything it would be the cost. they are a little pricey but you get what you pay for too.
shanegtr
shanegtrAU4 posts

Ronaldo M.
Ronaldo M.

What sizes do they come in?

FiddyPJ7
FiddyPJ7

anyone running these off track? We do a fair bit of off track bush work and get lots of side wall punctures running various tyres. Dont want to use MRF or solid as long highway treks to get out to jobs, so was wondering if these might cut it.

Category4WD Tyres
Release date
  • MPN: 525024, 528127, 528128, 528176, 528177, 528178, 528181, 528182, 528183, 528184, 528185, 528186, 529273, 565773, 565775 and 565775-P