Google Home

Google Home

MPN: GA3A00484A09

Funky Consumer

Funky ConsumerPerth, WA

Great sound, neat design. Bulky plug, deaf

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $78.00.

Chris Ellison

Chris EllisonLaunceston, TAS

Carline Launceston Tasmania

Having been in Tasmania for a relatively short period of time, I've used Carline Launceston 4 times - for either vehicle inspections or mechanical repairs. On each occasion they have been exceptional. They are honest, accurate with quotations and their customer service is second to none. Recommended without hesitation!

Purchased in March 2020.

Peter

PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Learning to live with it.

This thing is ingenious, at first I was just asking the time and playing my music. But Google has opened up a world of opportunities. I am literally learning new things it does everyday.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

HyperReviews

HyperReviews

The google home is great and is very helpful in the household

The google home provides a great helping hand in the household and is great for organising and sorting out a busy lifestyle. The google assistant is a wonder of modern technology and is a massive help with various features such as: music, answers to all your questions and shopping lists, just to name a few.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $100.00.

Aleisha

AleishaEvatt 2617, ACT

Convenient

Sometimes its annoying because it doesnt always pick up my voice, it gets confused easily but good for things like asking what the weather is/will be, play white noise (for my 7month old son). Only use it every now and then, good volume and I like the fact I can use it as a speaker for playing music around the house .

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $198.00.

Danandman

Danandman

Google Home - our own PA

2 years on and we still use it everyday. We have auotmated lights which work a treat & the speaker is really clear for playing Spotify on, it sets up our calendars and reminds us of appointments. Grandchildren love it. Very happy with the product and highly recommend it. Great xmas present for others.

angelica

angelicaSydney, NSW

Waste of money!

Bought 3 google devices over the last 2 years & at first it worked for playing music & shopping list. Then we added more devices including the home hub for calendars, photos, maps, recipes on top of the music & shopping list. However recent updates have left it not responding to basic commands. And after over a year you still can’t use Gsuite accounts (yes that’s a google product) & yes it’s ‘on the roadmap’... but can I get any help from them no. They just say we’ll speak to the product team. Don’t waste your money buy Amazon or Apple!

Harry S.

Harry S.Sydney, NSW

Penrite Lubricants - great product and tech support.

When I commenced doing oil changes on my BMW motorcycle, I was overwhelmed with the oil choices available. I cross checked with the majors and they all confirmed the same recommended grade. I went with Penrite full synthetic 10w-40 with PAO-Ester and my bike ran much improved including better gear changes. Penrite's tech support was extremely helpful answering all my questions and gave me much patience and support. I thoroughly recommend Penrite, an Australian Company

Purchased in August 2019 at Supercheap Auto.

Philip E.

Philip E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hate it

It's a score of -10. Why has Google released this useless item, if it doesn't understand what i'm saying then it tells me it's still learning, I put on a stupid accent and it understand me better than my very clear Australian accent. I am getting random stupid answers to very simple questions or it tells me something that has no relevance to what i've just asked., DO NOT BUY... unbelievably frustrating and NOT user friendly.

Purchased in August 2018 for $120.00.

robin

robinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

amazing device

it is an very useful device to assist you in your daily life. the speakers on Google home sound amazing and have a surround sound feel. build quality is great and can also be used as a wifi or a bluetooth speaker. i love it and highly recommend it.

Purchased in August 2018 at Google Store for $149.00.

Dave

Dave

Good but not great.

I have had this now for a month and still sounds OK. It can be a little hard to hear my voice commands but just get a little closer and speak clearly.This product relies on lots of subscription services to get the most out of it with music but great for using with you smart lights from Philips hue.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $199.00.

Denise

DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just love it

I was given a Google Home as a Christmas present from my family. I absolutely love it!! I play music, find out general knowledge facts from google and set my alarms. It was so easy to set up and easy to use

Purchased in December 2018 at JBHiFi.

JENNY C.

JENNY C.Queensland

Google Home Not Responsive

Not happy with Google home at all we have two speakers setup, was ok when we first setup but now 5 months on Google does not respond most of the time, music selection is way off what was asked. Very frustrating. Should have got Alexa

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

Tristan

Tristan

Phone feature not available, leans heavily on subscription services

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $130.00.

TSmith

TSmithSydney, NSW

OK Google, Turn on my kitchen light

Recently bought my Google Home because I have installed a few Ctec smart light switches. They perfectly match to each other and now I am able to voice control my lights and there is no need to get up from bed to turn my lights on/off in cold morning/night.

Purchased in December 2018.

Pearlz

PearlzSydney, NSW

Quite handy.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $120.00.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service and good product

The customer service I have received in Wallace Bishop centre mall was fantastic, the staff there was welcoming and helpful while I was shopping there. Good sales deal on as well. It is in an excellent location with a lots of good quality products as Swiss watches and jewelleries. Thank you for the great shopping experiences.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
jasonb2909

jasonb2909Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it!

Great unit, love it, I get the news in the morning, the weather, play music. Only thing I’d like is better sound but for the price u can’t really complain. Happy overall. I I have a couple
Spread around the house and love the home group so all the house has the same music

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Donald Birks

Donald BirksGippsland, VIC

Just OK but no phoe calls yet.

It cant make phone calls yet, saying that for months. Alexa can do it!. I use it to listen to the radio in the morning also to set alarm. great for asking whats in my day which includes time news and weather. also good for count down timer and getting phone numbers. don't think I would buy it again unless it did a bit more or if I lived in the usa where you can make calls.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
G L

G LAU

Very difficult to return their faulty products.

Don't buy it if you expect you will get your return product soon! They don't have return service here in Oz, they need you to send it back to HK. Then wait until their warehouse received (which take more than 5 days by courier), Every time you call them, they just said you have to wait. Can you imagine if you return a mobile phone with Google. Surely they have to find a better way to improve their return procedure, or you just pray your Google home never fail!

Date PurchasedJul 2018