3.2

G.Y. Land

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Google Home, the entire House linked - Would be Nice if it Works - But very temperamental.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $389.00.

Matt W

Matt WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Does what it says on the box. Nice photo frame and clock face. Entertains the kids when needed. Speaker could be better but that’s what the Max model is for.

Purchased in November 2019.

rubbish instructions

tried to install hub, no instructions given except on phone which are no existent. no help information. would not ever purchase again will be looking for a refund from supplier

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Speakers

Find out how Google Home Hub Charcoal compares to other Speakers

jake

jakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does what it says

The speaker is alright and the screen size isn't too big or small. I like that the clock dims at night and it doesn't light up the room. My only issue with this is that I can't select the music I wish to listen to unless I ask Google to do it

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $124.00.

Yani23

Yani23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'd recommend

We have used our google home hub for 12 months now and love it.
Pay for a google music subsricption and get any music at your feet.
We use it daily to set timers, alarms, ask the weather, watch you tube.... Everything. We love it. We don't have any of the other start devices, but will get some lights soon.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Lauren W.

Lauren W.

Love it! But sometimes hard to find a recipe I already use frequently.

The functionality of everything is really great with the home hub. I'd definitely buy it again. My only complaint is locating recipes I already use has been hard and some I can still not add to my cookbook no matter how many different searches I try.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $139.00.

CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Start for Google Ecosystem in a Smart Home

This is my first smart home device I purchased. It comes with a voice command, decent size display, and not-too-bad sound. I think Google Assistant is smarter than other assistants in the current market. I am quite happy with the purchase.

Purchased in November 2018 at Officeworks Online store for $218.00.

Michael Tran

Michael TranSydney, NSW

Good Product for Voice and integrates well with devices - However, limited in language and response. Disappointed that they did not have any chinese on this device yet. Voice sometimes is a hit and miss, as I have had to repeat myself, however it is pretty good AI when you do ask it a question as it comes up with answers you generally want to know and is pretty accurate.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ebay for $150.00.

Darcy

Darcy

Terrible

Garbage Product my husband was conned into buying! Do not purchase! its just a basic clock that can barely maintain an internet connection! Honestly I wouldn't re gift this nightmare of a product. They sell it as a finished item but all the reviews say how it cannot hold an internet connection so please DO NOT waste your hard on money on this under developed piece of detritus. I love my husband but im thinking about sending him back with this ridiculous WASTE of money.

Date PurchasedDec 2018