Google Home Hub

Google Home Hub (page 2 of 2)

Chalk, Charcoal, Aqua, Sand

Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love it

Google Home is great when you have smart home automation in mind. I can control my lights and TV just by my voice, screen quality is good enough for displaying photos or youtube videos. My favourite is at night when it is black in the room, the google home only displays a large time which does not create much light but allows me to know the time. A secret feature many will love

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Charlie21

Charlie21Queensland

Good Product Room for Improvement

The ideas are good and basic commands work Ok. Just had a missing appointment no announcement "stating no appointments today" and there is the appointment in google calendar.
Works well with my wireless powerpoints and will accept commands from a reasonable distance. TV can make a difference. Also sometimes answers a command not issued to it out of the blue. Started music without any command. I would expect Google to fix in the upcoming updates. If you only have basic command it a great idea, but dont expect it work with everything or answer your questions without issues sometimes.
Once again something introduced without fully testing a standard approach with IT.