Chalk, Charcoal, Aqua, Sand

Kaz

KazGeelong

Great Digital Photo Frame

I have hundreds of photos on Google Photos and it's great to have them displayed on the Home Hub. It has a good quality speaker which is plenty loud to fill a living room. It functions OK as a smart assistant.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $307.00.

Paul D.

Paul D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works great...shame plug doesnt fit AU wall socket

Responds quickly to voice commands.
Excellent photo frame and Google photo integration.
Pairs with bluetooth speakers.
Would give 5 stars if the wall plug fitted properly in a twin wall socket. Whoever designed the plug didnt do proper research. Epic fail.

Purchased in December 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $200.00.

jake

jakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does what it says

The speaker is alright and the screen size isn't too big or small. I like that the clock dims at night and it doesn't light up the room. My only issue with this is that I can't select the music I wish to listen to unless I ask Google to do it

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $124.00.

Speakers

Find out how Google Home Hub compares to other Speakers

Yani23

Yani23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'd recommend

We have used our google home hub for 12 months now and love it.
Pay for a google music subsricption and get any music at your feet.
We use it daily to set timers, alarms, ask the weather, watch you tube.... Everything. We love it. We don't have any of the other start devices, but will get some lights soon.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Lauren W.

Lauren W.

Love it! But sometimes hard to find a recipe I already use frequently.

The functionality of everything is really great with the home hub. I'd definitely buy it again. My only complaint is locating recipes I already use has been hard and some I can still not add to my cookbook no matter how many different searches I try.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $139.00.

Michael Tran

Michael TranSydney, NSW

Good Product for Voice and integrates well with devices - However, limited in language and response. Disappointed that they did not have any chinese on this device yet. Voice sometimes is a hit and miss, as I have had to repeat myself, however it is pretty good AI when you do ask it a question as it comes up with answers you generally want to know and is pretty accurate.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ebay for $150.00.

Charlie21

Charlie21Queensland

Good Product Room for Improvement

The ideas are good and basic commands work Ok. Just had a missing appointment no announcement "stating no appointments today" and there is the appointment in google calendar.
Works well with my wireless powerpoints and will accept commands from a reasonable distance. TV can make a difference. Also sometimes answers a command not issued to it out of the blue. Started music without any command. I would expect Google to fix in the upcoming updates. If you only have basic command it a great idea, but dont expect it work with everything or answer your questions without issues sometimes.
Once again something introduced without fully testing a standard approach with IT.