Chalk, Charcoal, Aqua, Sand

Kaz

KazGeelong

Great Digital Photo Frame

I have hundreds of photos on Google Photos and it's great to have them displayed on the Home Hub. It has a good quality speaker which is plenty loud to fill a living room. It functions OK as a smart assistant.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $307.00.

jake

jakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does what it says

The speaker is alright and the screen size isn't too big or small. I like that the clock dims at night and it doesn't light up the room. My only issue with this is that I can't select the music I wish to listen to unless I ask Google to do it

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $124.00.

Yani23

Yani23Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I'd recommend

We have used our google home hub for 12 months now and love it.
Pay for a google music subsricption and get any music at your feet.
We use it daily to set timers, alarms, ask the weather, watch you tube.... Everything. We love it. We don't have any of the other start devices, but will get some lights soon.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Speakers

Find out how Google Home Hub compares to other Speakers

Lauren W.

Lauren W.

Love it! But sometimes hard to find a recipe I already use frequently.

The functionality of everything is really great with the home hub. I'd definitely buy it again. My only complaint is locating recipes I already use has been hard and some I can still not add to my cookbook no matter how many different searches I try.

Purchased in September 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $139.00.

Michael Tran

Michael TranSydney, NSW

Good Product for Voice and integrates well with devices - However, limited in language and response. Disappointed that they did not have any chinese on this device yet. Voice sometimes is a hit and miss, as I have had to repeat myself, however it is pretty good AI when you do ask it a question as it comes up with answers you generally want to know and is pretty accurate.

Purchased in May 2019 at Ebay for $150.00.