Chalk, Charcoal, Aqua, Sand

Reviewer1952

Reviewer1952South East Queensland, QLD

Great idea, lasted a couple of months out of warranty and display is riddled with lines

I have 2 if these, one has developed both horizontal and vertical lines on the display which means it can’t be used as a photo frame. Googles answer - bad luck, out of warranty.

Seems they are a 12 month throw away item. Buy something more long lasting is my advice.

Purchased in December 2019.

G.Y. Land

G.Y. LandGarran 2605, ACT

Google Home, the entire House linked - Would be Nice if it Works - But very temperamental.

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $389.00.

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Perfect addition to the kitchen.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $168.00.

Speakers

Find out how Google Home Hub compares to other Speakers

DamoonTwo

DamoonTwoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What a game changer!!!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks for $150.00.

Sparkyv8

Sparkyv8Perth, WA

Excellent device for use in the kitchen

I bought this to sit on top of a coffee machine in my kitchen and what a useful addition it has been. Everything from displaying the time, watching/listening to youtube music videos and food recipes, to displaying my photos functions very well, especially for the bargain basement price! Love it!

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $129.00.

Andrew

AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Does exactly what it says it will do on the box

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $199.00.

Matt W

Matt WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant

Does what it says on the box. Nice photo frame and clock face. Entertains the kids when needed. Speaker could be better but that’s what the Max model is for.

Purchased in November 2019.

rubbish instructions

tried to install hub, no instructions given except on phone which are no existent. no help information. would not ever purchase again will be looking for a refund from supplier

Purchased in January 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Michelle

MichellePerth, WA

Love it !

I have only had the Google Home Hub for a few days, but I am loving it so far.
I have synced my LIFX lights and can turn them on and off by voice command from my lounge room where the hub is situated.
I can easily get the weather forecast just by talking to it. I no longer need to pick up a device and search, Google Home Hub does this for me.
So for the Google Home Hub is a winner for me !

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $139.00.

Speakers

Find out how Google Home Hub compares to other Speakers

CyberKingKong

CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Start for Google Ecosystem in a Smart Home

This is my first smart home device I purchased. It comes with a voice command, decent size display, and not-too-bad sound. I think Google Assistant is smarter than other assistants in the current market. I am quite happy with the purchase.

Purchased in November 2018 at Officeworks Online store for $218.00.

Khurram

KhurramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes life so much easier

I primarily use it to control my smart home products (which are increasing by the day). Performance and reliability are excellent. Google AI and continued conversation are what make it much better than other smart home ecosystems. Addition of screen makes it much easier to see what Google understood. Without the screen, it could sometimes be frustrating, but not anymore.

Screen also works as an excellent photo frame and a bed side clock when needed.

Only downside is, it is making me even lazier, now I want everything to be done by voice.

Purchased in January 2019 for $178.00.

Darcy

Darcy

Terrible

Garbage Product my husband was conned into buying! Do not purchase! its just a basic clock that can barely maintain an internet connection! Honestly I wouldn't re gift this nightmare of a product. They sell it as a finished item but all the reviews say how it cannot hold an internet connection so please DO NOT waste your hard on money on this under developed piece of detritus. I love my husband but im thinking about sending him back with this ridiculous WASTE of money.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jamie

JamieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love it

Google Home is great when you have smart home automation in mind. I can control my lights and TV just by my voice, screen quality is good enough for displaying photos or youtube videos. My favourite is at night when it is black in the room, the google home only displays a large time which does not create much light but allows me to know the time. A secret feature many will love

Date PurchasedSept 2018