MPN: KHPIXEL264BLK

Always loved Pixel!

I have been used this phone about one year I really like the design and it has still good battery life.
All google app updated very fast and camera is really good. - But missing headphone jack

Purchased in February 2018.

Fantastic phone, I'm never leaving Google phones

Have been a Google phone fan for a number of years, started out with the Nexus 5 for those who can remember. I've had the Pixel 2 for over a year now and the phone is still working great. The best thing about this phone is the camera, and I love how your camera quality improves over time without having to switch phone because Google relies on its software for most of the phones functions and app. The night sight feature is brilliant for low light condition, takes exceptional photos with high res quality. Many of my friends and family have converted (they're all using Pixel 3 now :() after hearing me bragging about my phone.
I love Google phones because of the integration with all the G apps and accounts that I already have and they're really quick at releasing fixes for bugs etc.. The batter of course has changed over time but I carry my portable charger with me all the time so it's not so much a problem. The only downside is if you take too many portrait or night side photos and videos, the batter drains VERY QUICKLY! The trick I've found is to put your phone on battery saver so it doesn't try to process those photos asap (which is what's draining the battery in the first place). Otherwise, it is the best phone I've ever owned and this seems to be a pattern with every new Google phone I get every time.

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $999.00.

Great screen and photos

Had it for a year and it's been a very good phone. Camera is amazing, screen is excellent, software is swift and smooth. Everything just works as it should. Simple and stylish, not to big or small ,and fits in the hand well. Battery life is standard and sometimes it won't recharge properly. Wish it still had a headphone jack, but dongle works ok and sound quality is excellent. Generally very happy and will buy other pixels in future

Purchased in June 2018.

Had the Pixel 2 for 1+ years and it doesn't disappoint

Upgraded from an iPhone 6 because I wanted something different and Apple didn't have much to offer with their iPhone 7 at the time.

The Google Pixel 2 is a great phone to have. I bought it off ebay. It doesn't standout in terms of design but the overall usability and seamless integration of hardware and software really make it one of the top phones on the market.

Having a baby daughter, I almost explicitly use this phone as the main camera to take candid snaps at every hour of the day. I cannot do that with my Sony a65 DSLR camera. Their signature portrait mode is good to look at but only on the phone screen, if you you went on a computer screen, you can actually see 'unnatural' blurring between the object and the background. I have since resorted to using the normal camera mode now. Taking videos on this phone is just as good as any other flagship phone on the market. Taking photos at night or in low light is also quite outstanding.

As with most phones these days, the rapid charging function is a must and great to have especially if you have to get out of the door quickly with some juice in your phone.

The display on this phone is very crisp and sharp, no complaints at all.

Having multiple apps run simultaneously is no problem for the technical specs of the Pixel, everything is seamless and smooth

Purchased in February 2018 for $900.00.

Google Pixel 2 64 GB Review

I purchased this Google Pixel 2 64 GB directly from Google around 9 months ago. I have had several faulty issues with the phone including random loss of phone service, phone only vibrates randomly, and the consistent need to restart phone in order to gain phone service. The charger cable became loose after about 6 months, and finally after 9 months it became nearly impossible to charge or use any other cord attachments such as the audio adapter or data transfer adapter.

I contacted Google about the issue and found out that they would replace my newly purchased device with an aftermarket repaired Google Pixel 2. They told me that the request would be processed immediately and that I would receive the replacement Pixel 2 shortly and then send my original phone to Google.

I received an email stating, "Ive processed your request. You should receive an email soon with detailed instructions and shipping labels.If I can help with anything else, please let me know."

I decided I did not want a replacement, but wanted my original phone to be repaired and returned. I responded to the email and waited 6 days, no response from Google and no shipping label or replacement phone. When I called they said it must have been a glitch. This phone has been a world of glitches and Google's customer service is very poor. Because Google owns the search engine it seems they have been able to manipulate the reviews in their favor. Do yourself a favor and purchase an Iphone or Samsung instead.

Great phone.

Long battery life, easy to use, intuitive, and heeds your every command. Navigation is a breeze. The only issue I've experienced with this is a one-off battery snafu- it read 55% but suddenly dropped to 29% in under an hour. Other than this anomaly, it runs well and has survived many drops.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Was good, then it bricked!

The wife's pixel 2 was running reasonably well for its first year, then it stopped working entirely with a slot unbootable error. Would not respond to recovery or factory reset mode and Google have not fixed this problem which has been reported by other owners since January of 2018. Pretty poor show.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good phone but I came with charging problem. I think it is the port. Need help

Have good camera Quality and also good options in the camera. It has good display brightness and it's very clear.
Normally use to watch videos watch films. All the apps are running smoothly and more supportive. Overall very good phone with good features. The latest features are the best in this phone.

Buyer beware!

Phone stopped working just shy of a year. It took 12 days and about 10 calls, getting a lawyer friend involved to explain their warranty and Australian consumer law and that not fixing the battery due to a crack on a screen is illegal for them to finally agree to replace the phone. So much unnecessary stress and anxiety caused. If it were Apple they would have just replaced it. Battery doesn’t work. No brainer. So unless you want to be 12 days without no phone, lose sleep and have to get a lawyer involved, Do not buy google anything! I won’t be ever again!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

If it's still not lagging, give it few months

I made the switch in hope that it google, can't be wrong. But boi was I wrong. I understand that its camera is simply mind-freaking and takes great photos but there are other things the phone do which Google forgot. Let's start with how badly it lags. It bad and after a while, you would wish if the phone was physically indestructible due to the intense urge of frustratingly throwing your phone. Also, most of the apps are constantly crashing and if you are into instagram then do yourself a favour and stay the damn out of android (which is prob instagram fault). If I had the disposable money to spare, I would happily go back to Apple. If you are an Apple user and still considering to buy it or getting trick by Google's clever advertisement, please think twice and invest your money somewhere else because, for the long run, it is a terrible phone.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great phone, operates seemlessly with your Google accounts

The phone is very smooth and is easily the best implementation of the Android OS, as there are no overlays or bloatware. It is pure google. The google assistant works very well and all your google contacts and accounts are integrated.

The camera is not as sharp or vibrant as my former S7. I realise there is a lot of hype around the camera......this is all it is. Hype. Others may have a different opinion however.

The apps run very smoothly, as does Google maps etc. Display is bright, but could be brighter. Is not a “blue tick” phone so reception in my area (Dandenongs) can occasionally be a little sketchy where other phones were ok.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great phone

This would have to be the fastest phone I have ever owned. It takes 8 seconds to reboot and login, excellent camera much better than my wife's Apple iPhone 7. The photos are very clear and sharp. The latest Android OS 9 upgrade has improved performance and appearance.
Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Best phone Ive owned

Ive had only one major issue with the phone where the software became corrupted and I had to wipe it. Google customer service (is granted overseas) but were incredibly helpful. Love the camera. Rarely freezes. Battery lasts most of the day (like most smart phones). Would definitely recommend purchasing this phone

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Love my phone

Love my phone. It has a fantastic camera and I love how Google assistant provides U with edited photos. Love the finger scanner for convince. Only downside is the battery life it needs to be charged every night but good news is if it's a rapid charge it won't take long for it to charged

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great phone

The camera is the show piece - best camera there is. Everything else works as expected. Battery life is decent too! The look is a bit bland and the screen isn't as amazing as other phones but it definitely isn't bad. Haven't had any of the issues with the screen that have been publicised.

Ehh I mean it functions

Coming from the IPhone 6s don't do it!!! Only pros, long battery life, charges quickly & photos don't take up storage they are saved on the Google Drive. Cons, apps randomly crash so you have to uninstall and reinstall them, I have it turned all the way up & I can barely hear it, you can't see your phone when its sunny outside- its not like the IPhone & you can turn up the brightness to see it better- so it defeats the purpose in the quality of the camera, doesn't hook up to my 2013 Escape & the charger isnt a usb so you have to get extra adapters. you also can't just go to Best Buy & get cases you have a limited selection I got mine off Amazon. & the tempered glass cases on these only last a few months. Nice try Google. I thought the only difference was you can customize it more really & its not as user friendly. not that its poorly made.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Bad charger and Telstra wouldn't it with warranty.

I got the google pixel 2 XL 2 months ago, I like the phone, but one day it stopped charging. Took it to telstra and they said the charger (included with the handset from google) was faulty, and because it was over 30 days the warranty on accessories is void! I queried this, and they said the handset has a longer warranty, but anything else, (charger or headphones) is only 30 days.

How is this possible Telstra????? I wouldn't get another google phone solely based on this.

I think mines a dud

I loved this product and researched extensively prior purchase
The next day Telstra network went down so had plenty time to navigate phone
I opened the box to charge the phone and charger didn't work
I returned it and was given a Telstra loan charger - late May and constantly asked yet never received an email or call stating it was fixed 5 days later but I stead told not ready
This was a brand new product and the phone itself doesn't work properly yet told, despite a brand new charger not working, to use it's own internal diagnostics as phone was fine.
I also asked how much to repair a surface scratch and was quoted 500 dollars

I should have known better than to buy any product threw Telstra. I believe my phone is a dud. A phone I love have used the pixel 1 and despite me making ever effort

La

Date PurchasedMay 2018

An awesome mobile phone, Google at its best

I was using a Samsung phone, thought to upgrade to Pixel 2 XL, made a right decision, cant be happier, awesome beast, no lagging, lightning quick, great camera quality.

Pretty easy to operate, its all linked with google, makes life easier.

Only downside is no slot of expandable memory card option, its bit shame.

Almost perfect

I have Pixel 2 XL

Pros:
- Excellent camera specially when you compare the photos with other flagship phones.
- The battery lats longer than a day.
- Good display quality.
- Great performance.
- Amazing features like squeeze for assistance, scroll using finger print sensor, auto detect songs, always on display, etc.
- Priority android updates
- Dash charging
- Nice form factor, everything is where it should be, very easy-to-use and user-friendly.
- High quality audio and video recording

Cons:
- Bluetooth headphone sometimes doesn't connect quickly until I restart the phone. It happens very rarely though, maybe once in a month.

Date PurchasedJan 2018