GoPro Hero

GoPro Hero

MPNs: GPCHDHB-501 and GPCHDHS-102
1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
Nancy
NancyMelbourne

Don't buy the GOPro4 device!

GoPro4, is the worst item I have ever come across! I took it over seas, downloaded the photos on the app in my apple phone, after deleting it from GoPro4, thinking it was safe, it deleted ALL my Europe holiday photos! What made it worse, the company had no explanation of recovery measures in place! Its your problem!! If that wasn't enough, i get home with the rest of my photos in my app, on my laptop and as i was preparing to save and edit, an update pops up for GoPro and i clicked it, thinking nothing of it. What happened next was detrimental to us all! IT DELETED ALL MY PHOTOS NEVER TO RETURN!!They don't care, when i called, they said nothing could be done!!! What a crap device!

Don't buy the crap GoPro4 device!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016