GoPro Hero 4 Silver

GoPro Hero 4 Silver

MPN: GPCHDHY401
See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

poor after sales service

Purchased in March 2019.

coruja182
coruja182Sorocaba

Short battery life, bad software

Battery lasts about 2 hours, I had to buy another pack of batteries and charger for long trips. I bought this camera in the beggining of 2016, had a lof of problems pairing it with my LG Nexus 5 using their app. On October 2016 we had a firmware upgrade which caused a bug in the app, now we are not able to see the thumbnail of the pictures taken in the app and we don't have a firmware upgrade since October 2016 (we are on the middle of April 2017). Bad support right? I don't intend to buy their product again

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Other Action Cameras

Joesy
JoesySydney

Camera & Accessories

Good camera but the handlebar mounts are no good 2 broke on me on a motorbike ride luckily I didn't lose the camera. The battery life isn't good doesn't last beyond 2 hours. Wouldn't buy a GoPro product again very disappointed for the price of it and all the accessories that I brought for it.

serge borne
serge borneCairns, Queensland

dont waste your money

Action Cameras

Find out how GoPro Hero 4 Silver compares to other Action Cameras

Frank3232
Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible software, short battery life

Gopro studio constantly crashes on any video longer than half a minute. That's fine, cause I can use Windows Explorer to drag it into my PC, and use other video editing software. But just now. when I plug it in, studio started automatically, and showed the three videos that I took on MY FIRST NIGHT DIVE. i clicked one of them, it crashed, deleting all three videos!!! Amazing! They seem to hire primary school students to write their program, and they don't seem to test it when they release it!