GoPro Hero 4 Silver

GoPro Hero 4 Silver

MPN: GPCHDHY401
See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

poor after sales service

Purchased in March 2019.

coruja182
coruja182Sorocaba

Short battery life, bad software

Battery lasts about 2 hours, I had to buy another pack of batteries and charger for long trips. I bought this camera in the beggining of 2016, had a lof of problems pairing it with my LG Nexus 5 using their app. On October 2016 we had a firmware upgrade which caused a bug in the app, now we are not able to see the thumbnail of the pictures taken in the app and we don't have a firmware upgrade since October 2016 (we are on the middle of April 2017). Bad support right? I don't intend to buy their product again

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Other Action Cameras

Joesy
JoesySydney

Camera & Accessories

Good camera but the handlebar mounts are no good 2 broke on me on a motorbike ride luckily I didn't lose the camera. The battery life isn't good doesn't last beyond 2 hours. Wouldn't buy a GoPro product again very disappointed for the price of it and all the accessories that I brought for it.

serge borne
serge borneCairns, Queensland

dont waste your money

Action Cameras

Find out how GoPro Hero 4 Silver compares to other Action Cameras

747800Sydney, NSW

Good quality - Poor battery life

This is a great little camera, and I have been really quite impressed by the quality of it. I use it in sport, filming training and for general leisure, driving and biking etc. I have been impressed with the picture and sound quality of it and overall pleased.

However, the battery life on it is lousey. I mean really really lousey. I think on average it lasts about two-three hours maximum, depending on the size and quality of the picture you're capturing. I haven't gone down the route of buying extra batteries, but I would have hoped for greater capacity than this from such a small device.

Although not the same quality, my phone and tablet film and last longer than this.

Nice try - but could do better - C+

Pretty Good

Finally decided to pick one up.Video quality was good and the touchscreen is pretty good.
Battery life though is pretty average and can do with an upgrade.
Can be paired with the Go Pro app and pics/videos can be transferred quickly onto a host of social networking platforms.All in all a good buy

Frank3232
Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible software, short battery life

Gopro studio constantly crashes on any video longer than half a minute. That's fine, cause I can use Windows Explorer to drag it into my PC, and use other video editing software. But just now. when I plug it in, studio started automatically, and showed the three videos that I took on MY FIRST NIGHT DIVE. i clicked one of them, it crashed, deleting all three videos!!! Amazing! They seem to hire primary school students to write their program, and they don't seem to test it when they release it!