GoPro Hero 4 Silver

GoPro Hero 4 Silver

MPN: GPCHDHY401
See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

poor after sales service

Purchased in March 2019.

coruja182
coruja182Sorocaba

Short battery life, bad software

Battery lasts about 2 hours, I had to buy another pack of batteries and charger for long trips. I bought this camera in the beggining of 2016, had a lof of problems pairing it with my LG Nexus 5 using their app. On October 2016 we had a firmware upgrade which caused a bug in the app, now we are not able to see the thumbnail of the pictures taken in the app and we don't have a firmware upgrade since October 2016 (we are on the middle of April 2017). Bad support right? I don't intend to buy their product again

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Other Action Cameras

fyeahm
fyeahmPerth

Didn't regret buying this instead of Hero 4 Black

Bought this for holiday photos and videos. It was the best gadget I've ever purchased for a holiday. Very convenient for its light-weight and size. The LCD display was a big bonus when framing shots. The specs are slightly below the Black version but the extra modes are not necessary for my purpose. Excellent value for money!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Joesy
JoesySydney

Camera & Accessories

Good camera but the handlebar mounts are no good 2 broke on me on a motorbike ride luckily I didn't lose the camera. The battery life isn't good doesn't last beyond 2 hours. Wouldn't buy a GoPro product again very disappointed for the price of it and all the accessories that I brought for it.

Action Cameras

Find out how GoPro Hero 4 Silver compares to other Action Cameras

serge borne
serge borneCairns, Queensland

dont waste your money

best gopro ever

best buy! very fluid, video excellent quality!
GoPro Studio bad as hell!
find better video editing software...
best buy than Gopro Black Edition
Battery life max two hours with standard battery
Gopro app not so good but GoPro cam is a very best action camera on sale
Cheap mount and accessories on amazon or ebay, not original but very god quality
Back side screen is very useful and easy to handle.
only gopro whit screen on market
additional screen costs about 70€

Frank3232
Frank3232Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible software, short battery life

Gopro studio constantly crashes on any video longer than half a minute. That's fine, cause I can use Windows Explorer to drag it into my PC, and use other video editing software. But just now. when I plug it in, studio started automatically, and showed the three videos that I took on MY FIRST NIGHT DIVE. i clicked one of them, it crashed, deleting all three videos!!! Amazing! They seem to hire primary school students to write their program, and they don't seem to test it when they release it!