GoPro Hero 4 Silver

GoPro Hero 4 Silver

MPN: GPCHDHY401
See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Toby f
Toby fSydney Surrounds, NSW

Action camera that fails after shooting little action

I've had a go pro 4 silver for 2 years. I wouldn't have filmed 2 hrs footage on it. It has been stored in the box. It now freezes. Go pro have told me it's outside the warranty and won't replace it but will offer me 20% off another go pro. This has worked out at over 4$ per min of footage. A great camera when it worked but that was limited. An overpriced camera given they don't last long

Date PurchasedJune 2015
BellVueQ1
BellVueQ1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great little camera - I no longer pack the bulky digital cameras

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Other Action Cameras

marts2004
marts2004SA, 5169

Great Camera/Bad Software

We recently purchased this camera for our 11 year old son for Christmas. The camera quality is amazing and the user interface is easy to operate as well. The camera is easy to move via optional accessories as well. We have have great time with our battery life, so no complaints here. I highly recommend a FAST MicroSD card for the camera to write information effectively. The software for editing is however crashing all the time. This is the only bad experience that we have encountered thus far

Great Action Cam

The touch screen is a handy feature on this camera, the Video quality is great better than I thought it would be. The Gopro app and connectivity work well on my Samsung S5 but the battery life is quite poor. All in all I love my action Cam I would recommend this product to anyone thinking of getting one.

Action Cameras

Find out how GoPro Hero 4 Silver compares to other Action Cameras

Little beauty!

Purchased in July 2015 and been using it almost every weekend since!
Great product with its handy touch screen at the back in my opinion is much better than the Black edition. Video quality is powerful enough with 15fps 4k (which isnt really needed), i find 1080 120fps or 60 fps is more than enough.
Only complaint is the battery life but that is the same with the whole GoPro range, nothing an extra battery or two cannot fix