GoPro Hero 4 Silver

GoPro Hero 4 Silver

MPN: GPCHDHY401
See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for GoPro? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Toby f
Toby fSydney Surrounds, NSW

Action camera that fails after shooting little action

I've had a go pro 4 silver for 2 years. I wouldn't have filmed 2 hrs footage on it. It has been stored in the box. It now freezes. Go pro have told me it's outside the warranty and won't replace it but will offer me 20% off another go pro. This has worked out at over 4$ per min of footage. A great camera when it worked but that was limited. An overpriced camera given they don't last long

Date PurchasedJune 2015
747800Sydney, NSW

Good quality - Poor battery life

This is a great little camera, and I have been really quite impressed by the quality of it. I use it in sport, filming training and for general leisure, driving and biking etc. I have been impressed with the picture and sound quality of it and overall pleased.

However, the battery life on it is lousey. I mean really really lousey. I think on average it lasts about two-three hours maximum, depending on the size and quality of the picture you're capturing. I haven't gone down the route of buying extra batteries, but I would have hoped for greater capacity than this from such a small device.

Although not the same quality, my phone and tablet film and last longer than this.

Nice try - but could do better - C+

Other Action Cameras

Pretty Good

Finally decided to pick one up.Video quality was good and the touchscreen is pretty good.
Battery life though is pretty average and can do with an upgrade.
Can be paired with the Go Pro app and pics/videos can be transferred quickly onto a host of social networking platforms.All in all a good buy