Gordon's Powers

3.6

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

He helped me with my freezer. Thank´s

My fringe freezer seems not to be cooling anything. I tried to adjust the temperatures but still it is not freezing. My husband said it could most likely be a thermostat problem. He tried to repair it too but yet its still not freezing. I googled through google listings for the most reliable company to help me solve this problem. Gordons Powers was one of the companies in the list. I wrote to them and explained the freezer problem. A technician was sent to inspect it. He was quick to identify the evaporator fan motor malfunction. He replaced it and now the freezer is working perfectly. I am so glad. Thank you Gordons Power.

Jo C.

Jo C.Sydney, NSW

I highly recommend Gordons Powers for all power solutions.

Church band kept having issues with the extension and power. One of them recommended we change the extension and socket. This only worked for a few hours before the fuse blew up again. Local electrician could not identify the exact cause of it. One band member suggested we call an electrician from Gordons Powers since they have a reputation of being the best ones. I reached out to them and a technician was sent to the church. He took sometime trying to assess the whole cabling system. Soon enough he identified the problem and adjusted it. Its now three weeks and we have not experienced any power problems. I highly recommend Gordons Powers for all power solutions.

May M.

May M.South-Eastern Region, NSW

I would not hesitate to have my work done by Gordon’s Powers in future.

Bethany Cole

Bethany ColeSydney, NSW

So glad to find Gordon's Powers.

Our Office block lighting system keeps on switching off. Being the one in charge of the block management, I keep getting complaints from tenants on the light switching off causing sometimes lack of data and delays. I called an electrician and he changed the fuse and the problem was gone only for a few days and back to the same problem. I explained to my boss, he immediately instructed that I talk to a representative from Gordon's Powers. He came and assessed the situation and recommended a switchboard upgrade. Last month the switchboard was upgraded. It’s been three weeks of no complaints. So glad to find Gordon's Powers.

Constance R.

Constance R.Sydney, NSW

Gordon´s Powers was quick, effective and friendly. I am so grateful

My home alarm system has been writing the abbreviation TR. I tried to troubleshoot it but to no avail. I also researched possible reasons why it could be behaving this way. I replaced the batteries but still it would indicate TR. I googled on the companies that are highly effective with such issues. Gordon´s Power was among the companies. I reached out to them and a technician was sent to our home. He was quick to identify that the sensory system was not aligned. He aligned it within a few minutes and now everything is fully functional now. I am so grateful

Deloris J.

Deloris J.Sydney, NSW

Efficient, friendly and professional. I am very happy.

Having been in the real estate business for years, my source of income was highly threatened by insecurity complaints by my tenants. I tried various ways to resolve this problem such as having a guard dog etc. Nothing seemed to work. A neighbor who is the same business seemed not to experience this problem. I sought for his advice and he mentioned that they have a security system that has proper security lights and CCTV connections that are well monitored. The security lights have sensors that automatically sense and monitor movements within building. I called Gordon Powers and explained my problem.they recommended security lighting and gave me cost of purchasing and installing them.its been 3 months of no insecurity complaint.

Robin Smith

Robin SmithSydney, NSW

Great sense of humor and absolutely knowledgeable.

Leonard Simmons

Leonard SimmonsSydney, NSW

He did a great job, quick and clean

Very organized and timely. The technician know what he is doing. He did a great job, quick and clean. This is the best electrician company I had ever work with.

Dan S.

Dan S.Sydney, NSW

Friendly electricians with great pricing

Had these guys provide a quotation for the installation of a new kitchen cooktop and ceiling fan with light. They arrived on-time and completed the job swiftly. They went out of their way to complete another small job for us after we told them we were having issues with another room. Their quote matched and beat a few other companies who we enquired with. Overall, very happy with their level of service and will be calling again.

Scott C.

Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Price gouging.

Extraordinary level of overcharging both for products supplied and labour content. Lodged complaint with the Manager who initially offered a $150 refund. Took my complaint to the D of FT.

Absolute ripoff

The electrician was efficient, polite, and punctual, no complaints there. But the cost! $621.50 to replace an oven. No additional wiring needed, but included a safety switch for $395. The whole job took less than half an hour. What a rip off! The oven cost $700. How can they justify this cost?

HMS

HMSSydney, NSW

A complete rip off, do not trust this company

This company was recommended to me because I had an urgent job. I was quoted nearly $1000 for the job but it turned out to take less than 2 hours, so more than $450 an hour - a complete ripoff. When I queried that they had overcharged they basically turned the complaint around and blamed me for accepting the quote. As I have no experience in electrical work I don't know I could have known whether it was reasonable or not. Terrible people

Kusuna

KusunaSydney, NSW

Total Rip Off

We were way over charged, $750 for tying up some 'messy' wires, claiming that it is fixing the safety issue of our electrical board. Safety protection needs were raised but not installed, neither any realignment nor correct placement of device done. Called manager, [name removed] only to be told off without willingness to assess our before and after picture proof, just defending own technician bluntly. Do not engage unless given very detailed written quote first.

WYD

WYDSydney, NSW

Trap & Rip Off

Nano

Nano

Expensive is an understatement

Had an electrician visit our centre and after 30 minutes found a faulty globe in a lamp, the cost $630.00, we originally wanted a switch looked at and was told it would be a further $250.00, we graciously declined. $630.00 for 30 minutes work? Great hourly rate!!.

Adam S

Adam SSydney

This is excellent

TRULEY good service and good price, both my wife and I were happy with the service. Treating respectfully with the customer was impressive. Thank you.