Gordon's Powers

• Rates and Fees

Scott C.
Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Price gouging.

Extraordinary level of overcharging both for products supplied and labour content. Lodged complaint with the Manager who initially offered a $150 refund. Took my complaint to the D of FT.

Service Today

Looking for an Electrician?

Read the reviews for Service Today

3,386 reviews
Ad

Absolute ripoff

The electrician was efficient, polite, and punctual, no complaints there. But the cost! $621.50 to replace an oven. No additional wiring needed, but included a safety switch for $395. The whole job took less than half an hour. What a rip off! The oven cost $700. How can they justify this cost?

Other Electricians

HMS
HMSSydney, NSW

A complete rip off, do not trust this company

This company was recommended to me because I had an urgent job. I was quoted nearly $1000 for the job but it turned out to take less than 2 hours, so more than $450 an hour - a complete ripoff. When I queried that they had overcharged they basically turned the complaint around and blamed me for accepting the quote. As I have no experience in electrical work I don't know I could have known whether it was reasonable or not. Terrible people

Job Satisfaction
Electricians

Find out how Gordon's Powers compares to other Electricians

Kusuna
KusunaSydney, NSW

Total Rip Off

We were way over charged, $750 for tying up some 'messy' wires, claiming that it is fixing the safety issue of our electrical board. Safety protection needs were raised but not installed, neither any realignment nor correct placement of device done. Called manager, [name removed] only to be told off without willingness to assess our before and after picture proof, just defending own technician bluntly. Do not engage unless given very detailed written quote first.

WYD