Gorenje D754BJ

Gorenje D754BJ

D754BJ, D754BJO, D754BJR, etc...

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of clothes dryer would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.7

I am extremely unhappy with the product I purchased from Gorenje less than 6 months ago! The condenser it's leaking water!!! And i've tried to contact the warranty for fourth times without getting any feedback! Terrible service!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online for A$635.00.

Noise Level
Customer

CustomerMelbourne

Reasonable until it stopped working 2 months post warranty

Bought a Gorenje condenser dryer which was fine until it stopped working 2 months post warranty period (2 year warranty).
Understand that given the cheaper price, the built of the dryer isn't the greatest, with the finicky lint door and discernable tumbling sounds.
However, in hindsight, would have been more cost effective to invest in a more solid dryer since I read that dryers are typically meant to last at least 10 years.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
WHATCANISAY

WHATCANISAYPerth, WA

KEEP ON BANGING

All I wanted was a dryer I could turn on and off as I needed with a warm and hot setting. Unfortunately most dryers these days have "Sensors" which adjust your drying time and detangler which turns the machine on and off and is tumbles different ways. This means they are now noisier, take longer, are more complicated and really do a lousy job. The instructions and help line was useless and now I can not put my dryer on at night as with all the stopping and starting it is impossible to sleep through instead of a constant hum like my last old wonderful drying and they cost far too much.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Condenser Clothes Dryers

Find out how Gorenje D754BJ compares to other Condenser Clothes Dryers

Amanda

Not as bad as the rest of my gorenje appliances

Date PurchasedMay 2017

hillsmumbecSA, 5241

Dries clothes thoroughly

Date PurchasedJun 2016
munecito

munecitoSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great condenser dryer for a great price

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Kellie

Kellieasked

D754BJ

Is it quiet? Can you set it for 15 minutes? How often does it start and stop? Where does the water go? Is their an internal container? How do you empty it?

hillsmumbec

It's not overly loud but certainly not silent. You can't set a timer but there are a lot of different settings, some short and some long. When I dry business shirts it only takes about 15-20 minutes on the shirt setting. It uses a sensor so the setting you choose might come up with a certain time that counts down but it might count down faster or slower depending on how wet the load is and how long it is taking to dry according to the sensors. Not sure what you mean by how often it starts and stops. It comes with a pipe that you can set up to feed the water into your laundry sink otherwise there is a reservoir container that needs to be emptied after each load and is very simple to do, just slide it out and tip it over the sink and the water comes out of a little pipe at the end.

Amanda

It's not very loud, but I found Gorenje to be absolutely rubbish quality - the two other Gorenje appliances I got all got sent back with the dryer. The fridge and the washing machine were delivered broken / not working, and they fell apart in my hands. Dryer worked ok, but I sent it back anyway because I found the door very flimsy and the plastic very brittle.
The one I replaced it with is much louder, so the Gorenje one is fairly quiet (but by no means silent).