Gorman

Gorman

1.7

Awful experience. They have decided to put my order on hold for more than a week. Never answer or reply to my emails.

Awful experience. Gorman has decided to put my order on hold for more than a week. They never answer the customer service number or reply to your emails. I just asked a question if they could change the size of the items I had ordered and they said that it was not possible and put it on hold. Never got back to me since then. Will never shop from Gorman again.

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful online experience

I bought two dresses online. After trying on one of the dresses, it was too small and there was no next size up. I return it the next day and asked for a refund. They replied that they can only refund me with a store credit as it's a sale item. According to ACCC, I am entitle to receive any refund in the form if their original payment. I was a loyal customer but would never go back to buy their clothes again. Please be aware when you shop from Gorman.

Kate

KateMelbourne

Never again

Find out how Gorman compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Costly and terrible customer service

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst online shopping experience, can’t get refund

Firstly, spent $600 on Gorman online store, half full price and half sale item. Sale item price dropped a lot on the 2nd day of purchase and I haven’t received the parcel yet, I asked if I could get the difference back but they refused to offer me any difference back. Ok I returned the item back on my own postage cost, they sent me store credit even for full price item. For online shopping without seeing or trying the product, I think offering a refund is compulsory. Obviously the brand only wants to take the money and not look after customer at all. Will never shop with Gorman again ! Everyone should be aware of their unfair return policy to avoid being trapped.

Sizing Very large

No longer a customer

Minihoohah

MinihoohahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long term fan but boy the online experience is bad

Love Gorman, but the web experience was never good-slow delivery, no measurement info...during covid its understandable things would be stretched, but it’s dire...
Last order - took multiple approaches to get a response to my query & then they told me to phone a store as they didn’t have product info. Some items never arrived, already sold out, refunded.
This order, 1/3 items have been delivered 3 weeks later. Made an enquiry, again no response yet.

Store LocationOnline store
Melanie S.

Melanie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

Unfortunately the quality of the garment purchased was very poor. Stitching coming apart on some areas, stitching not even holding the garment together in others. Overall very disappointed considering the cost

Never have I ever..

Store LocationBrisbane

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be prepared to wait, and choose carefully

Not an exemplary online shopping experience - dispatch is extremely slow and items often come as separate packages which is annoying. Prepare to WAIT.
Online exchanges/returns/refunds are not as good as some other companies (e.g. can't return online purchases instore, can only get a credit note if you bought with any discount) but it is within aus consumer law
Products themselves are good and last really well in my experience

Coral

CoralFar North Queensland, QLD

First and last time customer

First time customer and also the last. Have been trying to exchange my dress as it is too large, but the mail box is full when I call and no replies to emails. Looking at all these bad reviews, I think I will just keep the dress and adjust it myself. I won't purchase from this company again.

Sparkling tights -

awful fit! Awful make! Kmart wool tightS are far superior. One size fits all? Nup- they don’t stretch, the sit so uncomfortably and the material feels awful on your skin

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationNewtown
Liz

LizTasmania

Over 3 months and still no refund from online store....

ordered 2 tops, one of which arrived with no tags and had clearly been worn, contacted customer service and they said to return it. I returned the item more than 3 months ago via post and I have not received a refund for my items. I can't find the tracking receipt for the item so it's as good as $100 down the drain, customer service has sadly not been able to help me. Such a shame about the online service as I love Gorman products, but I won't due to this terrible experience.

Sizing Very large
antoninat

antoninatSydney, NSW

Rudest customer experience & staff

Store LocationMacquarie centre NSW

Shocking returns policy

Buyer beware! Terrible Customer Service, Product does not arrive

I ordered on line and was impressed with how quickly the goods arrived. I had originally ordered because I wanted the masks. Well after 4 packages arriving. NO masks turned up. Someone else goods arrived. 2 of mine did not arrive. One of the items still had a security tag on it that can't be removed. They responded to my first email but I have heard nothing since. I can't get my goods, my refund or any response. From reading these reviews, I now realise I may well not see them. Such a pity as I enjoy their clothing but I suspect they will not be around for much longer.

Cheri

Cheri

Too expensive.

Too expensive for where they are made. I assumed the clothes were made in Oz. You loss my business unless you reduce your prices. You must be making a fortune.

Rude staff, greedy voucher policies

Got a voucher for my birthday and was initially very excited. Visited a local store on 5 occasions to choose something, each time I found the staff very rude and unwilling to help, I was mostly ignored. Asked if I could use my voucher to purchase something In store and was informed I had to use it online. Went online and found out I had to pay $15 shipping to get my items. Overall not impressed.

Store LocationBondi junction

Do not shop online

Shipping is slow and comes in separate packages which I can accept (although not very environmentally friendly!), however when wanting to return something I found that because it was 20% off I can only get a credit note..and i’ve been waiting over 3 months, just for a credit note!
Emailed over 10 times, given up on calling as they never answer. How do they get away with this?
I have loved their products for years but this poor respect for customers has damaged any positive goodwill for the brand.

Store LocationOnline store

Simply bad experience!!!!!

I bought a total of 6 items online, and they somehow came with 4 different packages
1 product each in 1 package for the 3 packages
2 products in another package

And if you do the math. That's right! One of my products has never arrived! And on top of that, another is sent wrongly (not the pattern I ordered)!
I would've been okay if the customer service was attentive and helpful to sort out my issues here,
BUT they HAVE NOT even replied to any of my emails! And now I'm seeing all these reviews.. I
mean, SERIOUSLY, GORMAN?! Come on, stop disappointing your customers!! We love your products, but we do not love the treatments we got here!

Sorbet

Sorbetasked

Have there been any improvements with their shipping/customer service? It is odd as Gorman is owned by Factory X who also own Alannah Hill & Seed - have not had these sort of issues with these two labels though.

Mata Hari
Mata Hari

Worst online shopping experience ever! Slow to ship out items, had to chase this up. Sent a return, it was delivered there over a week ago & I had to ring to find out what was going on as I had not received a notification, only to be told that they had given me an online credit a week ago. Yes the customer has to chase these things up. Gorman only give a credit valid for 3 months for return of sale items which is against consumer law, and the the sizes between garments vary. So not a great shopping experience at all. See my recent review above.

Romey
Romey

Factory X doesn't own SEED fyi :) Gorman has amazing product but its outdated in service and processes. Buy in store or don't bother. If they don't have in stock they will source from stores.

Victoria E
Victoria E

My last two orders (10/17 and 11/17) both took 2 full weeks to ship. Not to arrive, mind you, but to *ship*.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands