Go Run Solar

Go Run Solar (page 2 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (117)
  • Purchase Price$5,244.33

joby mathew

joby mathewRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

I did install the solar through go run solar and sales person jay Dave was so helpful right from the beginning. I had good bargain price for the solar. After installation I had problem with the voltage in inverter they fixed it and I am one of the happy customer

Good Service

Good system, prompt installation. 10/10 would recommend. Haven’t had a bill yet but we’ve been averaging around 25-30kw per day.

Perfect

Best service very happy we installed solar two years ago haven’t got any bill yet. Jay Bhabi give me best service I highly recommended them

Find out how Go Run Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Thanks to go run solar panel team.

This process was so easy from the start to finish.The team of go run solar was so helpful at every step.will recommend them to all my friends who want any help with solar installation.Thanks guys for being really professional in your field.

Asokan Nair

Asokan NairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and Highly Professional Service

Very cool and excellent service. Professional and timely service. Highly recommended. No issues in service, installation, product quality and pricing.

LEE

LEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product and Customer Service!!

Installed a 10kW system early FEB 2020 and it was best investment for the year. Since then I haven't paid a cent on electricity bill and got more than $1000 in credit so far. Now with this hot summer I can turn the duct air-conditioning and the system will power it. Team is very efficient, respond to any question before and after the installation and the product is great! I do recommend Go Run Solar.

Professionals - Great Price and an Exceptional Service

Finally got my old panels replaced by professional installers from Go Run Solar. Fabulous and hassle-free service from start to end. Jay, Michael and the team were extremely helpful and professional to the core.
Work completed -> The installation team upgraded the switchboard and installed panels (two-storey) on a hot and humid day. Pictures of the installation work were handed over.

Highly recommend these guys.

Best wishes to the team, as always.

Thank you.

Srini

Parminder

ParminderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

Great team, awesome work solar installation done, Finally.
Jay is very helpful, customer service is fantastic and helps me a lot to connect. Definitely recommended

Yvette Smith

Yvette SmithSydney, NSW

Great service reasonable price

Very happy with the team at Go Run Solar, my husband and I have been wanting to get solar for our home for years and now we've finally done it :) thanks team xo Yvette and Mark

CJ

CJSINNAMON PARK

Excellent service Good personalised customer service. Happy with the service. Jay was very helpful. Installation team was professional and courteous

Harry

HarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Customer

Happy with the purchase and customer service from the staff is good.
Gone with Longi panels and Fronius inverter power output is really good. Recommended this company to friends and neighbours

Happy with the quality and service from Gorun solar

Panel installation was as per standard Australian legal guidelines and within the time frame.
So far system is working well to the full potential have no issue with the system’s performance

Great Solar System.

Excellent customer service and provided what I asked for with flawless installation. Very happy for quality and price. But lacked cominication after initial sale was made, The only noticication of the intended date of installation I received from GoRun Solar was by message the afternoon before almost four weeks after sale, I shruged that off as I had called them two weeks earlier to confirm the installation was proceeding. And afterwards I had to call them repeatedly to get the inverter's monitoring system set up, another four weeks. Still happy with the solar system & installation, And I recommend GoRun Solar just don't be shy calling them.

U. Shrestha

U. ShresthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service, quick response

Communication with the team was quick and to the point. The installation went very smoothly and completed in around 3 hrs. Setting up the Fronius Primo system was a bit confusing, but one call to the team and the app was up and running in no time. The output has been excellent and less than 2 weeks later, I can already see savings.
There have been no issues at all until now

Albert E

Albert ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great workmanship & excellent after support

Our solar system was installed to perfection and is producing great results! I can highly recommend GoRun Solar and the team for your solar needs. Jay & Dave were always easy to work with and came with solutions that met our needs. Thank you guys for your awesome work!!

Nitin

NitinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

My solar system was installed and after a week I had an issue with main switch tripping every now and then. I raised an issue and they replaced my main switch from 25amp to 32amp. Excellent customer service. They kept me in the loop all the time and dealt with it in timely manner.

Professional service

Jay and Dave combo provided an excellent service and what I asked for. The installation was perfect and the results are exceptional. I strongly recommend Go run solar as they have professional service and knowledge of what they are selling. I am extremely happy with my solar.

Happy with the purchase

Selected Jinko 330 w panels with Fronius inverter So happy with the purchase installers turned up on time and explained how system works before leaving.
Strongly recommend these guys to anyone looking for quality solar power system

Perfect system works well

No issue at all. It works well .It is 5 kw inverter and 6.5 kw panels. It paid back my investment within 4 years. So far very happy with it.

Matt

MattREDBANK PLAINS

Best Customer Service

Setup to the installation was a breeze. Michael was always there to help with setting up through to payments which was made through humm to helping and answering calls always. Thanks Michael and team happy with my solar.