Go Run Solar

Go Run Solar (page 3 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (118)
  • Purchase Price$5,244.33

Matt

MattREDBANK PLAINS

Best Customer Service

Setup to the installation was a breeze. Michael was always there to help with setting up through to payments which was made through humm to helping and answering calls always. Thanks Michael and team happy with my solar.

Harsh S.

Harsh S.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar Installation

Solar installation was so perfect and smooth
Very helpful guys
David and Jay are so awesome
Easy to communicate and they know customer needs
Always helpful and look after their customer
Recommend

Great system no problems

The whole process was simple, quick and painless from the initial cold sales visit to installation. The system has been producing much more power than we use for the past month, even on cloudy days like 7th & 8th of Sept 2020. The Jinko split panels and ABB inverter are from renowned, well established companies with excellent warranties so we anticipate no major problems in the future.

Find out how Go Run Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Hassle Free Solar. Very happy Customer.

I had a 6.6kw Solar System installed by Go Run Solar on the 2nd September. Michael made the whole process extremely easy from start to finish. I found Go Run Solar to be very knowledgeable on their products with exceptional customer service. If you're considering Solar I would definitely recommend Go Run Solar.

Seamless Installation

Dave visited us for the quotation and explained the process well. I got SMS notifications as to the time of installation and the installers came on time and installed the system in a day. Good service, highly recommended.

Mano N.

Mano N.South East Queensland, QLD

A Tidy Solar Installation by an Experienced and Polite Team

I had a 6.6 kwh Solar System installed on 2 Sep 2020 by Go Run Solar. The highly skilled and experienced staff from Sales to Installation ensured the entire process was seamless. The product offered by Go Run Solar was superior to other quotes and the price did not warrant any bargaining. I am comfortable with recommending anyone looking for a good product at a reasonable price.

Jai L

Jai LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with solar installation and system

I had a 6.6kw Solar System installed by Go Run Solar on the 25/08/2020.
Go Run Solar made the installation process extremely easy. They are competitive on price, have great communication and customer service. I would highly recommend them to any one looking for a hassle free solar installation.

RPJ

RPJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the system and service

Chie

ChieSouth East Queensland, QLD

All you Need to do to Get Solar - Go Run Solar

I have gone to five quotes before deciding on going to Go Run Solar. Dave was convincing with the product as he had applied it on his own home. He is very knowledgeable, patient and accommodating with all my queries from pricing, installation to the setting up of the solar app. I would highly recommend Go Run Solar to anyone who would like to save money and help the environment. Chuchie

rzori

rzori

Great value. Excellent Customer Service.

Great value. Excellent Customer Service.

Michael was thorough and detailed during the product presentation. Michael was accomodating, convincing and really knows his product well. Installers were on time, clean and tidy and works pretty fast. Overall satisfied with the service. Definitely recommended.

Get quotes

great service - so easy to deal with

to be totally honest I really didn't even know the install team was here - very quite, clean and at completion the foreman was very good in showing me how to view the system

Marc D.

Marc D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service from start to finish.

They do actually live up to their reviews. No pushy sales tactics, trouble free installation and easy finance. We only regret not getting it done sooner. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them.

Ad

Got solar panels installed through this company and was very impressed with them. They weren’t pushy and sent a representative to come and speak to us and ask us questions so he could figure out what would suit our family and know what we actually needed, instead of trying to push bad quality product onto us like some other companies.

Jono

JonoSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is so good . I can’t believe the money we are saving.

The guys from Go Run Solar were the best. Hassle free installation. The guys simply rocked up in the morning and that day the install was complete. Clean and tidy . They were more then happy to answer and questions that we had for them and did a step by step run thru with the set up. They matched us up with the perfect system for our house so we can get the most out of it .

allen v.

allen v.

Installed on time and support is prompt

Spoke to Jay for new install. Jay has good knowledge of the products in the market and the best price too. David from support was prompt in following up an issue and gave all information needed

RoyB

RoyBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional and straightforward

Dave has been very helpful and knowledgeable about the solar. The pricing was better than 2 other quotes I have received. He has also helped me set up the wifi after the solar was installed

Lynn

LynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar expert!

From the beginning of the consultation, Jay was really patient and professional. I did not know much about solar knowledge however he explained how it works from the basic. Many sales people seems to be pushy to sell their products but Jay knows how to sell the solar system to his customers. Installation team was good. Nico was very helpful. It took only half day to finish. To compare with other companies’ quotes, Go Run Solar has the best offer so far.

5 stars

Today I got go run Solar installed the guys that came were very professional and did a great job I would recommend this product highly. A 6.6 kw Fronius inverter with 18 370 kw panels

Ad

Best investment for the house...! Great customer support...!

Installation was a very smooth process. The techs and sales people were really easy to deal with, they were very polite and gentle in responding..!
Bunch of great team. I would highly recommend Go Run Solar.

Janette C.

Janette C.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful system, wonderful service

We are very grateful to Jay Day from Go Run Solar for his wonderful customer service. Jay spent alot of time explaining the pros and cons of the system, to make sure everything was clear and easy to understand. He communicated with us every step of the way so we knew exactly what was happening. On the day of the installation, the crew arrived punctually and were very professional. We highly recommend Go Solar and are confident that any prospective customer would be extremely happy with their product.