Go Run Solar

Go Run Solar (page 4 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (118)
  • Purchase Price$5,244.33

Rakhi Singh

Rakhi SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation

I am very happy with my solar system. Great service. I Would recommend to any one thinking about getting solar and sales guy has great knowledge, very friendly and helpful.

Ad

Good product with good price

Jay is really good consultant. paperwork and process are smooth and accurate. Highly recommends to everyone to with is this company, installation team is really good and Knowledgeable they know what they are doing.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go Run solar team always.

I have installed 6.5kw since last year and i am very satisfied with the daily production. With Go Run solar i saved more than $1500 compared to others quotation from other company. I will recomend Go Run solar to every one.
They are professional, understable and honest.

Binh

BinhSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pure Satisfaction

The Team at Go Run Solar made sure that safety of their workers came first and did not take any short cuts installing the system. I was very pleased with how the whole operation when and I would 110% recommend them to friends and family. From the intial meet to get a quote to the end of the installation has been very professional and most importantly not pushy to drive a sale or get you to buy with them.

Thank you Go Run Solar and wish you guys all the best in the future.

Saroj poudel

Saroj poudelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service with reasonable price!

All i had to do is give GoRun Solar a call and everything was taken care of. I had no issues and the friendly staff are always there to amswer my every question.

Chirag

ChiragSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect product

Gorunsolar team make so easy process for panel install in roof. Since install haven’t got any issue and running smoothly. Keep it up good team and congratulations for great work.

Gautam

Gautam

Happy customer

Very happy with the product discription and installation. Their follow up service is great. They came out to give us a hand with wifi setup and warranty registration.. good professional team...happy customer...

Sadegh

SadeghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional!

Great work and supportive, I can recommend Go Run Solar to everyone need a solar system. Crew was very well organised and did the job in half day! Thanks Dave!

Excellent service

We had a great experience dealing with the team. From the very beginning of the process till the installation everything went smooth. The guys kept their high level customer service standard as promised.

Brenton S.

Brenton S.South East Queensland, QLD

Go Run Solar

I made an appointment for a quote on Thursday, Dave come over on Friday gave me a complete rundown of the options available for solar, he left me feeling completely confident in my decision.
Everyone I spoke to was extremely Professional and easy to contact.
Come 12am Monday the system was completely installed and finished
The best company I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Avoid the cowboys just go with go run solar
Thank you.

Pilly

PillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, good quality and good price

We were happy with their professionalism, great service and good price for good quality solars. Installation is process is very easy and well done. The staff was so friendly and answered all our questions. They dealt very well our issues and requests.

Mark B

Mark BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

From our first call to Go Run solar, they were easy to deal with. Start to finish Dave and the team explained everything that we could understand. The system only took four hours to install and was value for money. They guys did a terrific job and I'm sure it will pay for itself within two years, for us. We would highly recommend the company for your solar needs.

Dennis

DennisFar North Queensland, QLD

Go Run Solar promptly came to the rescue when our Inverter stopped working!

Go Run Solar promptly came to the rescue when our Inverter stopped working. Thankfully it was within our 5yr warranty time. David talked me through a phone test run to double check that it was faulty, then immediately ordered a new replacement inverter! Within a few days the new inverter arrived and that same day the technician came and replaced the faulty one with the new replacement. Joggie was friendly and professional. He made sure we understood how to read the inverter to check our daily output. Looks like we are right on track! Thank you Go Run Solar team, for all your help and excellent service, Cathy.

Varun Dornala

Varun DornalaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service - Quality products at affordable price.

I had my solar installed on my home last week with these guys - Great customer service!!, They have done a perfect job for us.
Systems were professionally installed, My special thanks to Jay and Madhav for helping out - I would highly recommend these guys to my friends and family.

Santosh Pulicherla

Santosh PulicherlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and service

We appreciate the job done by Go Run Solar Team. They are very responsible, nice, fast and helpful. Thank you very much especially to Jay and Madhav for making the process much easier. The installers were very professional, worked quickly and accurately. Highly recommended to my family and friends. Thank you!

Pradeep Nallapaneni

Pradeep NallapaneniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended..

Team was well knowledge and highly experienced. Excellent service and prompt on time.
Go Run was recommended by my friend when i was in search of good product within affordable price.
Thanks to the Go Run Solar team

Get quotes

Very good installation and operation.

Very prompt and efficient installation. Needed assistance with wifi app but a someone came and assisted personally. System is operating very well and certainly meeting my expectations. Staff friendly and co-operative.

Loa

LoaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and reliable company

We highly recommend the Go Run Solar team! From start to finish, they provided an excellent and professional service. We were confused with the options available in the market but they took the time to explain everything and answer all questions we had re model, energy production, etc. The installation team did an amazing job, they were quick and efficient, there were no dramas, no issues. After some research, we can say the models and brands they work with are some of the best in the market. We have had now the system for 3 months and the results are above our expectations. If you are looking for a solar company, I strong encourage you to give them a call for a chat/quote!

Amazing team!

Gorun Solar were recommended to us by my parents and we couldn’t be happier. Michael was amazing to deal with, solar panels are high quality and were installed so quickly and easily. Still receiving great service from Michael weeks after installation to answer any questions we have. Thank you! We would highly recommend Gorun Solar to anyone looking to install their solar!

high quality operation

I was a bit skeptical at first after seeing so many 5 star reviews for Go Run Solar however I can confirm that Michael, David and team run an extremely professional company and is good value for money. They both took the time to listen to my needs and answer all my questions and came back with suitable recommendations. I have been connected for about 2 months and couldn't be happier.