GoSwitch

GoSwitch (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Energy Comparison Websites in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This service is terrible!

Not happy at all! Once you use their tool to find cheapest service they constantly harrass you with phone calls ...most of the time it's computer generated but can be stopped by a human. So STOP with the calls.

This organisation is a CON.

This organisation is a CON. We are already with the best supplier SO what did they do - change the nominated person on the account which cancelled out our original solar rebate. What is the connection between this organisation and the Electricity suppliers that makes Go switch so determined to control the account details of consumers? They have caused frustration and inconvenience for us, by interfering with out account to our detriment. Now our supplier has informed us we cannot return to the original accounting details without going through Go Switch. Drop the phone immediately if they phone you!

So many annoying calls...

I've suffered the same fate as many others here - relentless calls from 0382566763. I've added them to my phone blacklist but they still try. No idea how they got my number.

Unethical

Go switch has been harrassing me. This number 0382566763 has been contacting my number 2 to 3 times a day for weeks and when I pick up, they hung up. I checked and it is Go Switch. This happened after I've spoken to their representative who have been pushing AGL as the company who gives a better deal. I've replied that I don't think that AGL is the cheapest option. Yet the agent persisted and asked for my home address for him to be able to tell me the current rates. When I refused he asked for my NMI number. I refused because its the same thing as telling him my address. I said I need to see the figures in black and white before deciding and told him I'm quite busy. Still he persisted so I hung up. This is when I started getting this phone call 2 to 3 time a day for two weeks now.

Disgraceful obnoxious company !!!

I tried energy comparison online companies, & unfortunately struck this "mob"
All they do is continually phone me day & night, then hang up ??
This has been going on for 3 weeks.I have rung them back & TOLD THEM TO STOP. They then phoned me 3 times after that call, & yes THEY HANG UP.This is around 7pm .Leave me alone parasites !!

Not impressed!

Useless! Called me 3 separate times with 3 separate deals!! Called at inappropriate times (8.30pm) when asked to be called back in the morning. Got my details wrong 2 times. Am yet to see if my transfers actually go through properly. Not impressed!

Provided power rates and coordinated transfer to new provider, then after this had been completed ra

DO NOT use this mob. Data inaccurate and/or incomplete. Customer Service ordinary at best. Their Admin team (if it exists) do not respond to emails and requests for phone contact. Their offer advertised on their website for free android tablet if you transfer to a certain provider was denied. Cost me money, a lot of wasted time, and I ended up having to arrange the transfer back to my previous provider myself as Go Switch forgot!

Got a good rate, but recommended power direct who aren't very good

Disappointed that Goswitch recommended Power Direct. Rate was OK but the service was terrible. They sell debts onto debt collectors (was not aware I even owed anything). Apparently it's my responsibility to chase them up just incase I owe something after I closed the account and paid my final bill.

if Go switch recommend Power Direct, i'd think twice...
The whole process was quite smooth and quick.
They push Power Direct who are terrible at customer service.

Go Switch does not give you rates of all the electricity providers in your area.

I called go switch because they specifically claimed to get a cheaper rate for my electricity. They have switched me to do do but in comparison do do is more expensive per kw per hour on every charge. When i questioned go switch to compare what they have provided me in comparison to my current provider, they could not supply their rate because they do not have access to them. I am cancelling my electricity supply with do do and staying with my current supplier. Go switch do not have access to the main suppliers of electricity in victoria and if you ring go switch you will most probably be recommended to change to do do. I say no no. Consumers beware...This comparison site is not what it says it is.

Extreme bias to a supplier.