2GoSwitch

3.8

69% · 12755 · 30%

Rene
Rene

Simple, clear and friendly advice

Ellie was well spoken with friendly manner. Made process extremely simple and very helpful with process of finding valve for money in an electrical company. Listen to my request and delivered on price.
A happy customer
A happy customer Sydney, NSW

New connection

Ellie was very helpful and friendly I cannot fault her service. Ellie was thorough with all the information provided and answered all of my questions. Thanks Again Ellie. Great Job.
Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Very nice front person: Ellie

Ellie was very nice. I've yet to see if the energy providers are good or not, but I'll update this in a few months and say how it worked out. Certainly I can't fault Ellie. Good job.
Gaz
GazIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Great way to compare and get a better deal on energy plans

My consultant Ellie dealt with my issues in a professional manner. Listened to what I needed and quickly provided me with the best plan in a minimal amount of time. Ellie was pleasant and courteous throughout. Would recommend to all my friends. Great job.
Steve
Steve

Ellie was great to deal with. Ellie was friendly, professional and patient in providing all the necessary information for me to make an informed decision. There was alot of information too compare and understand, but the quality of service made it a breeze. Thanks Ellie.
Corinne
Corinnesydney6 posts

Very clear, patient and helpful. Do I have the right plans and the right energy supplier?

Nathan helped me look at whether I had the best energy supplier. He explained my bill clearly and checked what was available in the market. Gave me ideas and explained that during the winter current plan is best and to revisit in the Spring when the solar panels will work better and I would not be using so much energy. Very informative. Never once did he make me feel like an idiot.
steve
steve

easy to use

easy to use, good communication and explanation of plans, be patient as it takes a few min to work through your details and have a copy of your bills at hand to speed up the process, always worth checking plans when you current plan is to expire.
Kathy
Kathy

Positive

Consultant very helpful and switched on with the product she was marketing. She was able to answer all my questions, her communications skills were of a high and she showed rapport and offered a follow up service.
Vick E
Vick EGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fabulous helpful and money saving

Ellie Pryor called me back within minutes of me sending my Internet enquiry. She was so helpful and courteous.
With Ellie’s help, I am now saving over $800 per year !!! I’m so impressed.
David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent Customer Service

The product knowledge and connection that Nathen possessed was very helpful and professional.
He explained technical term is an easy way for consumers like me to understand.
Highly recommended as Nathen was a stark difference from other consultants.
Keep up the great work and you deserve a pay rise!
Paul R.
Paul R.

Scam Possibly

Provided my Name, Mobile Number, email address and National Meter Identification so now they have my address.
They then said they needed more details as they had to do a credit check before they could provide rates from providers !!
I hung up and won’t be dealing with them ever again !!
Go Switch
Go Switch   DM
Emily
Emily

Very quick and easy

Ellie helped with finding me a suitable deal for my electricity and gas, she made it very quick and easy and made everything very clear, definetly will contact her directly if I need anything, massive help!
Anthony
AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service. Very helpful and friendly

Ellie was fantastic! She explained everything clearly, was very helpful and friendly. Vanessa was also brilliant! They made switching utilities to a new property very simple. Both are amazing assets to their company. Will recommend to friends and family.
MATTELLICA
MATTELLICA3 posts

Made simple for someone who struggles with technology

My gas was cut off without my consent by AGL, Cindy from goswitch helped me through the technical jargon to get a cheaper and more honest deal, bless you Cindy.
scorpio
scorpio7 posts

Fantastic

I found them most help full and friendly its a great service. the information provided along with compering my old bill with a new one convinced me to switch to anew provider.
mikaylah
mikaylah Sydney, NSW

amazing customer service from ellie

Amazing customer service from ellie, very helpful and direct. id like to thank you for ur help and support.
we need more people like you on our phones! Thanks so much again

Jane W
Jane W

Excellent service

Ellie is courteous, highly professional and took time to understand my needs. She found a reputable electricity provider that offers better rates than my current provider, and my current provider already offers very competitive rates. Great service! Thank you.
Evette
EvetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ellie Pryor is amazing, I just pop her an email and Ellie gets onto organising all my accounts for me

I can not recommend Ellie highly enough. I will continue to recommend & use Ellie and your service on a regular bases across all states as our business continues to grow.
John
John

Ellie Pryor

Ellie was polite, professional and made everything easy to understand.
She upgraded me to a better plan with my existing provider.
I can not recommend her highly enough.
Jane F.
Jane F.Hunter Region, NSW

Worth it!!!

Exceptional customer service and we saved money!!!!! Terrina should be a trainer!!! The last company made me wait 52 mins for no help and that’s why I reviewed our plan!!
Babs
BabsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Justin from Narre Warren

Justin was very helpful and took the time to explain everything. He was very patient and found me a very good deal so I will be saving money moving forward. Thanks Justin.

Barb : )

Ted
Ted4 posts

Comprehensive information

Ellie was very competent, friendly, cheerful, fast but not hurried. She allowed questions in between, but remaind focussed on the task at hand. She was also very patient when I did not quite follow the
explanation the first time. A pleasure to deal with her.
dbottams3
dbottams3Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Jasmine is amazing

Jasmine is amazing an absolute pleasure to deal with I would recommend Jasmine as top listener and understanding and respectful of my current situation and provided the relevant gas and electricity supplier
Sheldon
SheldonMaroochydore2 posts

Great Service

My energy company was bought out by another energy company- after receiving a estimate bill - I phoned Go Switch and spoke to Ellie - she was very helpful- when they changed company they put me on a standard plan - Ellie place me on a cheaper plan and I can get it reviewed by goSwitch after the first quarter for comparison with other companies- Ellie was very helpful and professional
Trish R
Trish RSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am so glad I made this call

I should have done this way before, just lazy on my part and thinking it’s JUST too hard. Ellie Pryor from go switch was very helpful and explained the terms so I can understand. I am now saving money.
Keith R.
Keith R.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Excellent Service

Ellie was fantastic. Very professional. She answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. She explained the new service in computer let’s detail and made sure that I understood the process.

Camilla in Waterloo
Camilla in Waterloo Sydney, NSW

Fantastic!

I hate talking on the phone yet the service at GoSwitch was next level. It was super easy. We switched and will save so much. I wish I had changed prior to my last bill. Sierra is so great, she could run customer service training sessions for a lot of organisations.
Anthony
AnthonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Easy and saved money

Have used GoSwitch before for both electricity and gas comparisons and they have always found me the best option to save money. Ellie was very helpful and explained everything clearly.
Amanda
Amanda7 posts

Excellent service and helpful advice

Super glad I took the step to contact GoSwitch to help me find a better rate for our electricity supply. Ellie was professional and friendly and not only managed to find me a better deal, but also one with an Australian owned company. The process saved me a whole lot of time and hassle trying to compare rates on my own and organise the transfer to the new provider - all this was done for me with one quick and painless phone call. Would have no problem recommending the services of GoSwitch.
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Great!

Came at a great time...looking for a better deal and got that with gas and electricity! Ellie was very helpful and gave me all the facts. Very efficient and easy to deal with.
Fitzy
FitzyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service & free of charge

Ellie was very friendly and provided a fast comparison of market rates answering each of my questions without hesitation. She made the process very easy and organised my connection in the one phone call.
Robin
RobinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful andFriendly

Ellie was helpful and friendly and made the entire process really easy! I can’t wait to see what savings she has been able to secure for me. Would definitely recommend!
Sue
SueIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Simple and easy way to switch Electricity Provider

I found Go Switch a great way to get a clear comparison of electricity providers and find the best option for myself. Ellie Pryor was very helpful and clear. She very quickly made a summary of the options for me and recommendation for the best provider for my needs. Thanks
Jake
JakeSoutheast, SA

new customer

first time ive had to set up elec, internet and gas. was very overwhelmed with it all. but couldnt of done it without Ellie Pryor, due to my circumstances couldnt have asked a for anyone better to get me through the process
Vern2743
Vern2743Hunter Region, NSW8 posts

A well explained and convincing presentation

Didn't try to baffle me with science and submitted prices in the way I wanted so that it was easy for me to understand and compare with my current supplier. I'll be back in 12months time for another review.
Max
Max

new customer

Ana was absolutely amazing helping with my enquires giving me all the best information needed to connect to a power organisation thank you so much for making the process easy to understand.

Faye
FayeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am very pleased ellie's information on my new AGL energy plan

Ellie was extremely helpful and easy to understand negotiating my new contract with AGL, as my contract with Origin were taking advantage of my loyalty for so many years. Thank you Elllie.
frank
frank

clear explanation

Ellie was prompt in all communications and was easy to understand with my hearing problem.
I was pleasantly surprised at the discount achieved through my existing supplier.
Ellie demonstrated a good product knowlege.

david hoek
david hoekSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go Switch was great in helping me get the best deal I could. Ellie was extremely helpful and Knowledgeable about the different service providers and crunched the numbers for me to ensure I was on the best plan. Great job Ellie. Thanks!
Colin P.
Colin P.Hunter Region, NSW

As l live on a limited budget l was searching for a better electricity provider, Ana arranged a new lower rated non binding contract with my current provider as no other provider was suitable