Graco SnugRide

Graco SnugRide

See the Best Baby Capsules in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trina Oliva

Trina Olivamelbourne

Highly Recommended

I have purchased this product and have been using it for 5 months now. I have had no complaints. it appears very safe that my bub prefers that I put it on top of a stroller when walking her around. it is easy to connect/disconnect and easy to carry. These are a lot of help especially when you are carrying multiple items at the same time.
feels very secure, baby tucked in deep

dbene
dbene

What pram do you connect your infant seat too? We are looking at purchasing the 4Moms Origani and I believe that this car seat is the only one that is compatible with that pram. thanks

TC2010

TC2010Brisbane, QLD

One of the best capusles I have seen and used. I would love for Graco to do some modifications so that it is compatible with Australian safety standards.
Lightweight and easy to get in and out of my car (toyota corolla) had rocking feature so when you carry it inside and bub is still sleeping you can rock them on the floor in the capsule.
Doesn't meet Australian Standards unfortunatly as I am unable to use mine here. I still use it as seat inside and can move it easily to the Graco Quttaro Tour pram to go on walks when baby is sleeping in it.