Listing monitored by Grand Living

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (19) · Not as advertised (0)

Absolutely Love Our New Bedroom Furniture

Purchased the Madeline French Bed and 2 Camille French Bedside Tables. Stunning quality, beautifully crafted. Communication with Louis was excellent; always responded extremely quickly to my queries (via email) and was very polite, friendly, thoughtful and very helpful. Delivery was very quick; we live in Qld and it only took 2 weeks to get to us . Extremely happy with our purchase and we would not hesitate to buy from Grand Living again or to recommend this company.

Perfect...that's what I wanted to

Staff is very kind and helpful and quick delivery. I am very very happy with high quality and amazing products. Thank you very much.

Other Furniture Shops

Exceptional quality , very prompt communication.

Highly recommend Grand Living , exceptional workmanship on the furniture i purchased . Very prompt communication , delivery estimate was very accurate. Furniture was packed very well in wooden crates travelling from Sydney to Mackay with no damage or blemishes from transportation.

Excellent service

It has been very good experience with Grand Living. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent service and good quality furniture. Definitely would recommend.

Granville
Granville Unincorporated, VIC

Beautiful TV Console

Assembly was a challenge. No detail instructions. Web instructions are in Mandarin. Not easy...took about 2.5 hours. Probably needs to add a more detail I instructions.

Susanta Dasgupta
Susanta DasguptaSydney, NSW

Great look, Adds elegance

It was not in first attempt that the store could be located. Google map took behind the Bunnings in College Street. Had to call up and then could find the store
I got what I needed - 1 Buffet and 1 Display Cabinet. But would have loved to have a 2 door cabinet. Either 1 or 3 doors were available, hence had to settle for 1 door.
Look and design wise great. Quality of the product will be know with time
I couldn't have assembled the furniture myself

Graceyang
GraceyangSydney, NSW

A very trustable furniture seller!!

Got to know them 5 years ago, always happy with their products and services. Bought new bed and TV cabinet this time, surprised again with the outstanding quality and design. Definitely will buy more from them later on.

• +5Thumbnail
Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect design

It is the best shelf for our new house
Nice installation and efficient delivery
Gas lift bed with comfort mattress is also great

Very happy purchase experience

Ordered a study desk set from Grand Living and it was delivered and installed on 25 December, it was an extremely nice present for Christmas. Then I thought I need some more furniture for the home and asked the staff's advice, they recommended me a bar set which suits a hole space for 1.6 meters and it is very hard to get a furniture for the exact measurement. One month later, the bar set was delivered and installed. It perfectly matches the space and the dining table in the living room.
Overall, very good quality furniture, high standard customer services and good value of the products.

Shocking customer service!

Grand LivingGrand Living
Kelly
Kelly

The bed is beautiful.

The Camille Bed is exactly how I want it. Beautiful, elegant and detailed finishing. The assembly service is great and I have been well taken care of in this whole purchase. Thank you again for this wonderful bed. I would recommend Grandliving to any of my friend who’s looking for beautiful and high quality furniture.

Beautiful Furniture and Great Service

My experience with Grand Living has been great. From ordering to delivery and assembly, the whole process was seamless. The furniture delivered was exactly as shown on their website. The Marseille Console Table and Coffee Table that I ordered are gorgeous and well-made. I'm in love with the antique look and beautiful designs. Would definitely recommend if you’re looking for quality furniture!

Kathy B
Kathy BSydney, NSW

Excellent, quality furniture and service

I purchased 2 display cabinets that were assembled to perfection in my home. The team at Grand Living were in good communication, arranged a viewing in their Gladesville showroom and that evening i bought the furniture online. Quality products, on time delivery and superb assembly/installation of furniture. I am a very happy customer and highly recommend.

goma.preety
goma.preetySydney, NSW

Furniture

I love the quality of the furniture and it was a efficient delivery too. I bought display cabinets and they are just as I wanted.

Other Furniture Shops

Great service from Grand Living!

My order placed with Grand Living was a positive experience from start to delivery. The delivery guys were lovely, very efficient and took great care with the furniture. I am happy with the whole experience of dealing with you all at Grand Living, Thank you! Kerrie

Read more reviews - page 2