Grand Living

Grand Living (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Grand Living

Great Quality and Personalised Service.

Beautiful furniture, great value. Delivery was on time and they even rang to check that everything arrived safely. Highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Grand Living

This is perfect ,good service,very good quality

Good quality and nice furniture. Good customer service with patience and professionalism with any problem solving. I would recommend this company.

Other Furniture Shops

Great products with excellent customer services!

I have been a royal customer of grand living since the very beginning of the store established. I have brought at least 50 pieces different styles furnitures from grand living for my different houses! The quality of every single piece is in high standard and fully fulfill our need. The highlight part which is also my favourite is awesome satisfying customer service and experience. The questions and enquiries are always answered at timely manner and in very details. The delivery and installation services are so handy that we do not need to worry about anything.
Absolutely 5 stars rating, and strongly recommend to you as a VIP customer!

Review collected in partnership with Grand Living

Very good quality and excellent customer service

The style of the furnitures are exactly what I want and look for. The whole set of furnitures are very high quality that will definitely last for a very long time. I am so glad with my purchase and appreciate their customer services - quick response, great patience and professional suggestions .

• +3Thumbnail

Nicole Cachia
Nicole CachiaSydney, NSW

Customer service was beyond expectations!

Louis provided the highest degree of customer service. He communicated regularly and kept me updated with the whole process and was punctual. He was a delight to work with.

I also loved the cupboard I ordered and was very happy with it. The whole experience was very positive.

Thank you once again!

Very good quality!

I have bought furniture with Grand Living for many times. The quality of each time exceeds my expectations.Their employees are very friendly and professional.Look forward to your new product in the future.

• +5Thumbnail

Excellent quality!

I have now filled my entire house with items from Grand living. We didn't even shop around, when the time came we went to the show room and were not disappointed. Great quality furniture at a very affordable price. Staff were friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this furniture store to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Grand Living

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Elly W
Elly WSydney, NSW

Beautiful products, Lovely team!

I have got my furnitures delivered recently for my new home from Grand Living. The sales team is so warm, patient and helpful during the process. Absolutely happy with my purchase beautiful craftsmanship attention to details. It worth the wait. Effortless assembling from their professional service team. A very happy experience.

Amanda Tang
Amanda TangSydney, NSW

200% satisfaction to deal with Grand Living. There is no regret for your choice of Grand Living. Great service, quality and stylish products, affordable price! You cannot find a substitute brand

Find out how Grand Living compares to other Furniture Shops

Good products and good customer service

I have been a customer of Grand Living for many years and always been amazed by the design and quality of their furniture. I would highly recommend them to my friends without any hesitation.

Very very nice service! I love the team

Very nice service and they are very professional. I love the way they deal with customers and they are patient and give me very good advice. Very prompt reply to my messages as well.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good Quality Furniture

I have purchased furniture from Grand Living over the years. They were exactly what I was looking for to make my home nice and elegant. Beautiful and unique designs. One thing that I really care about is that their furniture is odourless. Great communication too and their delivery team were professional and helpful.