Grandado.com Questions & Answers

Rob Quin
Rob Quin

Hi I ordered some dashboard parts for a Mercedes sprinter that cost 154.68$ on the 9th July 2023 I still haven’t received my parts could someone please contact me on robinquin911@gmail.com thankyou

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Rob! Thanks for the information. We are sorry you still didn't receive an order. We tried to contact you in Jul but unfortunately didn't receive a response. I will contact you via your email address, hope we will come to an agreement. Kind regards,

Keri O.
Keri O.

How long do products generally take to arrive?

Tracey
Tracey

Hi only a few days. Wasn't long at all.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Keri, Thank you for your question.
Our delivery times are approximately 2-5 weeks (delivery counts in business days, weekends are not included). Sometimes that is 6 weeks if the order is shipped without a tracking number. It’s stated on every product page in “Shipping and delivery times”.

I indicated the maximum delivery time. But the delivery could take up to one week also, it depends on post and customs.

We hope to have informed you sufficiently.

With best regards,
Lia from Grandado

Alfred F.
Alfred F.

Where are my batterys Oder no gran-aus-296793

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Alfred! Thanks for your review. We are sorry you can't track your order. I contacted you in a private email with an update regarding the delivery. Kind regards,

davida1949
davida1949

hi- i bought 2 high frequency capacitor frome you i see on you side was hang sing -hi-pot ok cqc - erl-35 43:130 but you send me rung one i have to get right one as in the photo first your one not fit and is rung i send it bach give address
can you send right one as show on the photo or refund my money ok thanks is not let me to send photo massage me i send it to you ok

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Davida1949! Thanks for your review. We are sorry we delivered a wrong product, I will help you with the return. Could you please share your email address and order number? I need this information to find your order in our system. Kind regards,

Kelly Knorr
Kelly Knorr

I want to cancel my order
Can you refund please?

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Kelly! Thanks for your question. We are sorry you had a problem canceling the order. We have a fully automated ordering system, which sends orders right to the warehouse and they are shipped as soon as possible. I will see if I still can cancel your order. Could you please send me your order number?

Kindly,

Lisa's Marvellous C.
Lisa's Marvellous C.

I paid to get up to date tracking but my email us stating my package hasn't moved since the day I purchased on the 25th of February it states it would be shipped in 5 days but its now 14 days later and its nit shipped nor can I track it
GRAN-GBR-495982

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Lisa's Marvellous C.! Thank you for your question. We are so sorry our emails didn't reach you! My colleague contacted you again in a private email today.

Have a nice day!

Kindly,

greg a.

why it dos not showing delivery time

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Greg! Thanks for your review. We apologize that delivery times were not clear when you placed your order.
Our delivery times are approximately 2-6 weeks (up to 5 weeks if you opted for a tracking code). It’s stated on every product page in “Shipping and delivery times”.

I hope your day is great!

Kind regards,

adam w.
adam w.

Why can't I track my order? it asks me if I want to track it then just sends me to the home page.
GRAN-AUS-293054

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Adam! Thanks for the information. We are sorry you had problems with the tracking. My colleague contacted you today and sent the tracking. Kind regards,

Steve.
Steve.

Wish to purchase curved awning bracket projection 1.5 mtr. Qty.8. Please provide cost.

Grandado.com   DM

Dear Steve, There is a wide range of requested products on our website.
Please, send here the link to an article number of a desired product. I will consult you about the available size.

Have a nice day!

Patsy
Patsy

Can I get an explanation as to why I haven't received my refund to date? The items were never delivered even after numerous attempts to contact you. I demand for my refund of GRAN-AUS-59841.

Grandado.com   DM

Dear Patsy, I've already contacted you in a private email. I believe, we will find a solution.

Al B.
Al B.

Hello, I would like to buy the below men Jacket and would like to knwow the sizes?? It says Asian size are 2 smallr than USA, Do you have more specific sizing details?

SKU: 8720302493042 Foreign Male Denim Jacket Detachable Hooded Men Denim Jacket Denim Jacket Jeans

thanks
Eva
[Email Address Removed]

HI Eva! Thank you for your interest in our products
In order to avoid providing wrong information about the product.
Could you please provide me your email address? So, I will contact you as soon as possible regarding your question

Mark O.
Mark O.

Hi where is my item the order number is gran-gbr464675

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Mark! Thanks for your question. I contacted you in a private email and sent all the delivery details. Have a nice day!

mick b.
mick b.

hi I purchased some diff parts the money came out of my account but never got an email and order number

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Mick! Thanks for your review. We are sorry you were not notified regarding your order. Could you please share your email address?

Claudiu C.

I’ve ordered a power bank and it’s been a month and a and 6 days and it is still in Netherlands?

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Claudiu! Thanks for your review. Could you please send me your order number or email address? I will help you to track your order.

claudiu.cimpoesu@gmail.com

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Claudiu! I contacted you in a private email to share more details about the delivery!

Tanya

Hello I want to buy the beige 3 seater swing. Has anyone else bought one and was it the same as pictured

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Tanya! Thanks for your question. I would like to consult you about the product. Could you please send me the link or an article number of the product?

Tanya

Hello, thanks for your reply. Details as follows:
Solid Outdoor Waterproof Summer Garden Courtyard Swing Awning Solid Swing Tent Gazebo Canopy Outdoor Tools And Accessories
SKU: 8720335699312
FREE SHIPPING
A$51.29

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Tanya! Please note it's not the swing. Delivery consists of the waterproof cover for the swing. Is this the product you need?

Tanya

Hi, thanks for that. That makes more sense.

Sarah W.
Sarah W.

HI why can I not get a reply from you? I need a contact number as the tracking number is not found for my parcel! very frustrating.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Sarah! We are sorry for the problems with the communication. Could you please share your email address, so I can contact you?

pamakin
pamakin

I ordered “Loverly Children Pretend Play Kid Makeup Toys Set Hairdressing” and have not received confirmation email for my order. Money had been debited to my account.
Pam A

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Pamakin! Thanks for your review. I will help you to track your order. Could you please share your email address and order number?

Rosemary L.
Rosemary L.

Screen is blank nothing showing any digits

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Rosemary! Thanks for your review. We are sorry we delivered a poor experience and the product is not working. Could you please share your email address and order number?

Bondi B.

I just ordered a battery from https://au.grandado.com/.
is this the website everyone is talking about? i just read some reviews saying it was a scam. Plus i didn't get any confirmation email of my purchase :(

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Grandado.com   DM

Dear Bondi! Thanks for your question. Yes, this review page is for the Grandado website. Please, check also the ad and spam folders in your email box. The confirmation may be there.
I can also check your order and send you shipping details. Could you please share your email address or the transaction ID for your order, so I can find it?

Bondi B.

Thank you so much for your response. I found the confirmation email. Feeling much less stressed. my email just incase is iureta9870@gmail.com.

Thanks :)

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Bondi! That's great we were able to help you. In case of any questions, feel free to contact us!

Hi ,
i would like express my frustration as my product never arrived....... The tracking number now says it doesn't exist!!!!
I purchased these batteries on July 21st and they still have not arrived.

Theres no way to follow up with your website.... It says my tracking number doesn't exist.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi! Thanks for letting us know about it. We sincerely apologize you still didn't receive your package. I checked all the delivery details and contacted you in a private email!

Micheline D.
Micheline D.

Hi there I still have not received anything regarding the shipment of my order
GRAN-CAN-171135
[Email Removed]

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Micheline!As I checked, my colleague has contacted you. Hope you are satisfied with the solution.

Get an answer from our members and Grandado.com representatives