Grandado.com

Grandado.com Questions & Answers (page 2)

Graeme W

I bought and paid for a battery on 29 April with Tracking # HJYTE2124694529YQ. It's now 2 months. Please advise asp as to when will I receive it?
GWB

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Graeme! Thanks for your review. I will help you to check the delivery. Could you please share your email address and order number? I can't find the order only by tracking.

Order number is AU-GRAN-219455
Email address is [Email Removed] (refer to your email to me dated 29 April 2022.

Graeme W

Please provide me with your advice as to when I will receive the battery I purchased.
Thankyou
Graeme

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Graeme! I contacted you in a private email. Please, let me know if my offer is suitable for you.

Richard M.
Richard M.

I purchased an ignition lock set for a Honda varadero on the 28th of April last to the value of 101 euro but I still have not received my parcel
GRAN-IRL-150347
This is my only mode of transport so the matter is urgent.

Richard Mc Cormack 00353 87 1260265
rmcc.agri@gmail.com

Grandado.com   DM

Dear Richard, thanks for your review. Your order was placed on the 28th of May. The delivery time is 30 working days, weekends are not included (6 weeks). It's on its way! It will be delivered as soon as possible.

Adèle C.

Where is my grandado art easel order ,??

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Adele! Thanks for contacting us. I will help you to track your order. Could you please share your email address and order number?

Errol C
Errol C

I bought a battery on 1st April but it has NOT arrived! I received the following email -
========
Your order has been shipped — GRAN-NZL-161173

Grandado <orders@nzl.grandado.com>
Sat, Apr 2, 11:26 PM
to me
Grandado
ORDER GRAN-NZL-161173
Dear Errol,

Your order has been shipped, and should arrive to you soon. Thanks again for shopping with us.

Shipping with Track & Trace
If you've selected shipping with Track & Trace, you'll be able to track your order by clicking the button below. Your order should arrive within 15-25 business days, and you can track your order's progress on the tracking page.

Free shipping without Track & Trace
If you've selected the free shipping option, without Track & Trace, you can't get detailed tracking information on your shipments. The tracking page will not show accurate tracking information. Your order will be delivered to you within 25-30 business days.

Did you order multiple items?
We'll attempt to ship these items together, but due to limitations in logistics, we may have to ship them separately. If that is the case, we'll confirm these items separately, but they can be tracked on the same page. They may not be delivered at the same time.

Track your order
or Visit our store
Items in this shipment
NB-3L NB3L NB 3L Camera Battery for Canon IXUS IIS SD110 IXY I2 I5 S700 750 700 IS IIS SD20 PC1060 PC1114 110.1000mAh Batteries NB-3L NB3L NB 3L Camera Battery for Canon IXUS IIS SD110 IXY I2 I5 S700 750 700 IS IIS SD20 PC1060 PC1114 110.1000mAh Batteries × 1

====

1 Battery
NZ$29.99 blocked
Both track & trace and support have been blocked.
This looks very much like a SCAM.
If it is not a scam, then tell me where my battery is.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Errol! I checked your order, it's on its way. The delivery time is 25 working days (weekends are not included), which means 5 weeks. The delivery time ends in 1 week. We expect your order to be delivered by the end of the next week.
We sincerely apologize for the delivery taking longer than expected and for the problems with tracking!

Minister's p.
Minister's p.

Hi,
I ordered for a power bank last week but until now there is no confirmation that the product has been shipped! May I know how long i have to wait?
Here is the order number GRAN-FRA-325676

Grandado.com   DM

Hi! I checked your order, the shipping confirmation was sent to your email yesterday. The tracking code will be available in a few days. We are sorry you were not informed sufficiently. Thanks for the purchase!

Leonorah B.
Leonorah B.

What is the thick ess of the plast for the warm house?

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Leonorah! Thanks for the question. Could you please send me the link to this product?

Paul W.
Paul W.

I ordered and payed for a radiator fan tor a 1994 nissan pathfinder, when I checked my order with you was told l have no account, you took the money,what is happening? I can supply bank transaction to your account, reply please.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Paul! Thanks for your review. Could you please share your email address and order number?
I will check your order.

michael l.
michael l.

order AU-GRAN-212528 paid for 8 March but still has not been shipped

Carolena
Carolena

Michael it's not an Australian based company.
It is in China they pretend to be in Australia. You won't get a refund. And if you get anything delivered it will not be what you really wanted. It will cheap and nasty.
I haven't received mine and I won't they told me it's delivered by the online message chat. Lollll. It's delivered to Scotland. Lolllll. No one can phone them or email them. It's impossible to.
I hope you didn't lose to much money.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Michael! Thanks for your question. My colleague has contacted you in private via email. We are awaiting you response!

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Carolena! I checked your order, it's on its way. The last delivery was indeed unsuccessful, we sincerely apologize for it. The new delivery will come as soon as possible.
I will send you the tracking code in private.

Derek H.
Derek H.

l e d lights for goldwing 1800

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Derek! Thanks for contacting us. We have a wide range of different products.
Please, choose the suitable one on our website: external link
Have a nice day!

william

i have an order AU-GRAN-210943 and have unable to find out any details. I have paid for track and trace and have heard nothing.
please advise

Grandado.com   DM

Hi William! I checked your order, it's on its way. I contacted you and sent the tracking code.
Thanks for contacting us, wishing you a nice day!

Douglas A.
Douglas A.

Hello on order 4th Feb 2022 xx golf grips my order GRAN-NZL-150389 [Email Address Removed] not received as yet also your tracking system not showing, any help? regards Douglad

S.A.S
S.A.S

I placed an an order on the 13 February, and selected the track and trace option for shipment. When I click on the "track my order" icon contained in the email which was sent to prove my order had been placed, I am taken to the following address https://au.grandado.com/pages/support-center#/track-trace/4127/AU-GRAN-209223. I proceed to click the "my account" tab and am presented with the following message " Account environment under development, please return later".
I am never able to track my order. So it has been 11 days since my order was placed and I am uncertain whether I will genuinely receive what I have purchased.
Please offer assistance with this order.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi! Thanks for the question. I sent the tracking link to you in a private email.

Dylan D

Hi have made an order, but wanted to change the address? Sent two emails on the official website but no answer. Order no AU-GRAN-210442. Also wanted to check if can add track and trace? Was with an intention items are shipped from Australia so went for the free delivery option

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Dylan! I will change the address for you. I contacted you in private email, please send me your address there. Awaiting your response.
Lia
Grandado

Hi Lia,

I have answer your company email too with the address. Please let me know if I can pay for the track and trace now.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Dylan, unfortunately, it's no longer possible to add a tracking code after the order was placed without it.

Mark C.
Mark C.

I got led bulbs of yous yesterday one dose not work and the other bulb only half of it lights up
This is a faulty product can i send back of can you refund me ??

Grandado.com   DM

Hi! Thanks for your review. Could you please share your email address and order number?

Kevin K.
Kevin K.

Dear Mediapress - I ordered Hihat cymbals on the 24th January and stand and paid $64.75. Can you let me know if the package has been sent to me - Kevin Kosky

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Kevin! I checked your order. The order was sent, it's on its way. You can check the delivery through the process: external link
Your order number is: VICE-AU-3937. Wishing you a pleasant week!

isabella Andrews
isabella Andrews

can Grandado be trusted? as their are so many one star reviews that it has put me of buying I wanted to buy the Womens Bridesmaid Long Lace Robe Wedding Nightdress Sleepwear Dressing Gown but reading the reviews I am either going to be scammed, sent the wrong product, never get sent the item, item damaged or the item is of poor quality! I really wanted to buy from them but the reviews say other wise, does anyone know what to suggest? as this specific robe is quite hard to find anywhere else for a good price and I don't know if I should risk it. thank you.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Isabella! If you will have some troubles with your order, customer support will be happy to help you. You can contact us via chat on the website or write us directly here.
We will be happy to see you on Grandado if you decide to order a robe from our website.
Have a nice day!

Nur J.
Nur J.

Hi

Hope you are well. We have done a online shopping for an iron. the order number is GRAN - NZL - 146947. What is the status? Nur Jahangir

Grandado.com   DM

Hi! As I checked, my colleague has contacted you. Hope you are satisfied with the solution. Wishing you a nice day!

Florence P.

Is Media press part of this company. I order something but got a bill from a company Media press in our account billing. And a slightly different amount. Anyone has similar experience pkease

Shirley
Shirley

I don’t know sorry. So wish I could help but can’t. We are not in the same country as Grandado and I purchased through a Facebook advertisement. Won’t be doing it again. Here in New Zealand I have been unable to find the product sadly.

Fatima
Fatima

I presume it is because my invoice also says Media Press. They also charged my credit card more than what the invoice total is.

Grandado.com   DM

Mediapress Limited is a Hong Kong - China based operator of cross-border e-commerce. Grandado is a part of this company. So yes, everything is correct, all payments will be in the name of Mediapress Limited.

Florence P.

Why is my bill amount from Grandado different from the bill I was charged with Grandado

Grandado.com   DM

Dear Florence, the bank may charge extra fees due to a currency exchange. All payments on Grandado are charged in euros, as we are a cross-border company. The prices are also displayed in the currency of your country to make it more convenient for the customer.

Lois Wyatt
Lois Wyatt

I want a phone number for Grandado. No email addresses go through and the automatic question part is a waste of time. You get no satisfaction what so ever. You can’t get on the tracking order and I all I know is that it has been saying since 8th October that my parcel is at the airport in China. The email they sent cannot be answered as it is a no reply. There should be. Phone number you can ring!!!!!

Jude
Jude

Hi, I am in UK, so I can’t answer that as I don’t know, Sorry!

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Lois, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a hard time reaching us. You can contact us through our customer service page: external link

If you contact us by chatting or sending a message by our contact form we will be happy to help you. Since I don't have your ordernumber I won't be able to assist you though this channel. I apologize that it wasn't easy for you to get in touch with us.

lara
lara

Where is my money. Stealing is a crime

Adèle C.

Have we all been HAD by these people???

Get an answer from our members and Grandado.com representatives