Grandado.com

Grandado.com Questions & Answers (page 3)

When will you give me my $60.00 Back

Grandado.com   DM

Hi lara, could you give me some context to you request? To solve the issue it'll be easiest to contact our customer service so they can check up on your order: external link

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Atina
Atina

Since October I have tried to get my money back for the order you did not deliver. I am sick of emails telling me it is coming, or we will give you a voucher, or sorry my email did not reach you, excuses excuses.
To steal money from a pensioner who wanted to buy a Christmas present it is very low

ian.bain23
ian.bain23

Hi there,

I’d like to ask if you have in stock here in Australia and how long shall delivery take to arrive in Brisbane, Australia?

The item I’m after is a

Mass Air Flow Sensor

Make - Volvo P1

Model - C70

MAF-OEM Ref: 0280218134

G Goldsmith
G Goldsmith

Hi, I'll make this easy. My 1 experience was as a customer online. Hope you can get your answers later, sorry I can't assist.

lara

Don't buy it. Like many people I paid for the good and never received them

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Ian, thank you for your interest in our products. We do not hold stock in Australia. Grandado is a Chinese company and ships from China. The delivery time is roughly 25 business days.

Thomas R.
Thomas R.

Hi there still waiting on my vu window switches where are they wasnt sent a track n trace.
Concerned Customer

Tony Bates
Tony Bates

Where is my order? GRAN - AUS -259916
You have taken A$99.39 from a pensioner and you obviously have no compunction about keeping the money.
PLEASE REFUND ASAP

I am in the same situation. Pensioner and they got $60.00 and no products

Stealing is a crime

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Tony, I'm sorry to hear that you've no received your product. According to AUS post it's been delivered in the meantime. Could you confirm that this is true?

Jenniemcc
Jenniemcc

Order can’t be tracked. Has not arrived. Didn’t realise it was a dodgy website

Andrea
Andrea

Definitely dodgy - they send me the wrong product, changed the advertising on their website when I complained, and now want to refund me 40% of the cost and will generously let me keep the wrong product so I can "make someone else happy" with it!! Wish I'd googled the place before I ordered.....

Same I am just finding out today :(

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Jenny, I'm sorry that the tracking of your order is not up to the usual standard. Could you please contact our customer support so that they can help you with tracking your order? You can contact us through this link: external link

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Tyrone H.
Tyrone H.

I just ordered a TV from I have not received receipt or any confirmation that the transaction has gone through get back to me if not the transaction will be stopped on my end from my bank

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Tyrone, I'm sorry to hear that you've not received a confirmation email. This usually happens when there is a typo in the email address. Could you contact our customer service about your order? They will be happy to assist you. You can contact us here: external link

Patricia G
Patricia G

Can you buy a polarised adapter to fit the plug here in Australia and is it safe lm worried it might blow the house up.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Patricia, yes, it's possible to buy converters for plugs. What to look out for is a difference in Voltage. So for instance there is 110v and 220v. If the Voltage matches your countries standard voltage then it's no problem. You can simply buy a cheap converter. If the voltage doesn't match you need a converter that adjusts the voltage. They are there, but they will be pricey.

Trevor N.
Trevor N.

Just want to know what the hold up is in Guangzhou China. My order has been sitting there for 17 days now.

Long mguyen
Long mguyen

Hi i got order amplifier k300 combo on 15/07/2021
GRAN- AUS- 249511
Please let me know my order ?

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Trevor, I apologise for the late respons. If I'm correct your order should be delivered by now. If not, please reach out to us here: external link

Freddie T.
Freddie T.

I have ordered a gasoline tiller on 31 May 2021, but have not received the item until today. Please clarify.
Freddie Tjahjana ,

Laurence
Laurence

Seems like they take the money and do not deliver.
Also not received my product.
They blame the courier but can not state which courier and tracking details.

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Freddy, I apologize for the late reply. If I'm correct you should have your order in your possession. If not, please reach out to us through here: external link

Judith R.

I recently purchased a Film Scanner from you but wasn't aware that it wasn't going to be compatible with my Windows 10. I didn't see this anywhere else wouldn't have ordered this item. I would like to return this for a Credit. Where do I send this back to? Order GRAN-NZL-122173, Judith

Gramma in Arctic
Gramma in Arctic

I had no success in dealing with their customer service at all I just lost my money on my order. They even said they would reorder but never received anything. They sent a copy of the order but I still did not receive any order. I saw that there were MANY others with similar experiences. All they gave were excuses why a delay…nothing about credit my order SCAMMED! The orders come out of China just as an added bit of info. Sorry for your experience with this scam company.

Pablobro

Well, I emailed and emailed a person called Mila, (thus was through online chat at 9PM Australia time)and I actually got a refund for my order !! WOW. But it was not shipped at this time.
I ordered what looked and sounded like a computer case but when the order was placed I contacted them to confirm and they told me they have no Xtia cases and it was actually just a $10 cable they were charging me $140 for ???

Judith R. If you paid by paypal then you should be ok. If you open a dispute just never close it yourself, as you cannot reopen the dispute.
They say they give a 100 day guarantee, so when, or if (if not, open a dispute in paypal) you receive the item, you can contact them for return.
From Australia it cost about 15-20 dollars for shipping. I guess you can try that.
Use their online chat seems to be the best option. (at night NZ time)
The thing I hate about this company is that you don't actually open an online account with them, like eBay Aliexpress etc. So there is NO way to have your order on their site to check.
If you have ever seen the site "WISH" (SO BAD) it looks the same...stay away is my only recommendation.
Have you tried the NZ company MightyApe ? I have ordered from from them in the past with zero problems.
All the best...

I have worked out that I can save to SD Card then into PC, so OK

Noname N.
Noname N.

How do you conect your reversing car camera to a Merce3des A class 176w sat nav?
Mr Eddie Lamb (UK) email: adroiteml@yahoo.com

tomo
tomo

I ordered a part for a golf cart and still have not received it cannot get in contact with them Dianne Thomas

Rebecca
Rebecca

They also have not replied to me or answered my emails :(

Gloria L.
Gloria L.

I want to know when my order will arrive. Order number 59396. Gloria Livingston. E-mail address glorialiv@gmail.com. Can get no satisfaction by e mails.

Donna
Donna

Why have I not received an email about returning my purchase? I keep going on the bot ( Sam) customer care typing in I want to return but no one has got in touch ?

Gerry P.

Cannot get on chat box Sam online. Can you help me?

QLDZDR
QLDZDR

Use a different web browser (or check updates)
info@au.grandado.com

Pablobro

I found that they only open and reply to chat at night time in Australia..........so try that.

Jen

Has anybody managed to get a refund back through PayPal. Has everyone put in a dispute with PayPal and then escalated it to complaint. I think if everyone here puts in a dispute to PayPal then PayPal will see the large amount of unhappy customers and perhaps ban this company from using PayPal. I have put in a dispute through PayPal. I am giving the company a few days to get back to me as PayPal said they should. If they don't I am escalating my complaint through PayPal.

Sick of the LIES

Yes. I spammed every one of their emails like 300 times and harassed their customer service staff until it was provided. Their terms and conditions under shipping say you can cancel your order without penalty and receive a refund if you haven’t received your goods within 25 working days.

Leah B.

Has anyone managed to get a phone number thanks

Jen

No I've lodged a dispute with PayPal and they sent me an email saying they sent Media Press who I assume is the company an email. I am awaiting a reply and I will take it further to a claim if I don't hear anything in a few days. You have 20 days to do this. Does anyone know the email to spam them as everyone I've used bounces back. I'm out of pocket $106

Leah B.

Hi has anyone managed to get a contact number

Sick of the LIES

I literally just spammed their emails with like 300 emails in a 2 minute period and they refunded me. It says after 25 working days you can cancel the order and get a full refund.

wijvmsFxAX@trengomail.com
info@grandado.com
b2b@mediapress.com.hk (Parent company)
info@au.grandado.com

Block up their emails until you get a response!

Jen

My response was that they had already sent my order despite me cancelling it the next day as I saw the identical item I paid $106;for for $65. They said I can return it but at my own expense.

Jen

How did you spam so many emails in such a short time

Corina G.
Corina G.

I used the chat function on their website

Jen

Thanks I will try that. I have used the email b2b@mediapress.com.hk and they seem to have gone through. I sent about 49 last night and informed them I have a dispute against them with PayPal and I want a refund. If enough people complain to PayPal won't PayPal remove them from. Their service. This is what I was hoping. I will escalate a claim in a few days with PayPal. I also won't sign for anything if it arrives in the mail so they can't say I accepted it. I'm afraid of getting a faulty or incomplete item after reading all of these complaints.

Gerry P.

need help to get on chat live

Richard Jones

I received order Granen37594 and the incorrect size was sent , I ordered large 33 mm Shaft and you supplies a 27mm shaft
Please send correct order
56 Lyttlton Street
Launceston Tasmania 7250
Australia

Magdi Boutros
Magdi Boutros

I bought two bath shower faucets , received only one and the one I received doesn't fit to the wall pipe , order number GRANEN22210 and GRANEN22015. The copper part that connect the faucet to the wall is smaller than the size of the wall pipe

How do I return the item and get refund

Shahid B.
Shahid B.

Good luck... only way is using FB messenger but you may be kicked out (blocked) as they did for me.
Waiting for my shipment since April...

Daveyboy
Daveyboy

This company is completely unethical......you will never receive a refund nor will you ever receive the product, Unfortunately, like me, you have been defrauded.

Get an answer from our members and Grandado.com representatives