4.1

2,570 reviews
Arly
Arly

Air filter

This is perfect to my car,I order again in the future Show reply
Emcee
Emcee

Better quality than I ever expected!! ♡

I wasn't expecting the mat to be just as high quality as it is! The colours are super vibrant, just like the image! The edges are so nice and its got a really good weight to it and a top notch non-slip back so it won't slip and slide!! Im so KEEN to show it off! :D Show details ·  1
Clinton
Clinton

Well Done

I was only expecting this order much later than the time I received the product. Well done guys, this is amazing service. Keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Rebecca
Rebecca

Just what we needed

Our vacuum cleaner works perfectly fine but we can’t source replacement filters very easily anymore. With free shipping and the right product it was a good choice. The product arrived before they predicted and is just what we needed. Will buy again from Grandodo Show details ·  1
David
David

Well done

Prompt efficient service. Exact excellent product suitable for the intended purpose. Show reply
Eddie Attard
Eddie Attard

Very Good Fit

Fit was very good, and quality was precise, very pleased with the result of our purchase. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah

Perfect

I was able to replace the plastic casing on my Prado key easily with this. Much cheaper than buying a whole new key! Thank you! Show details ·  1
matt
matt

Works well, vague instructions

The product worked well, however the instruction seemed like they were translated incorrectly. Difficult to install. Show details ·  1
Margie
Margie3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Good product and good service

Very happy with our manual fruit picker. Good product and prompt delivery. Recommended. Show reply
Dennis S.
Dennis S.

Great product on my 3rd one

Love this product would definitely order another.
My previous case has never let me down. Show reply
DOMINIC
DOMINIC

Fast postage

The postage was real fast thank you and the product was just as should be Show reply
Alie
AlieNew South Wales

Waste of time and money

Package tracking was inadequate
I ordered a Black part for my bike and I got carbon fiber (printed on the part) as well as the fit to the actual bike was flimsy didn't fit right and didn't lock in place properly, I put it on and took it straight back off it was so bad. Wouldn't recommend.
Adrian
AdrianSydney5 posts

Fake product, Daiwa cap

Before purchase, posed the question on the chat service whether the item was a licensed product, was told it was, so I proceeded with the purchase.

Once delivered, on inspection, the item had no tags and even the emblem on the front of the cap was crooked and off centre. Clearly a counterfeit item and at $30, a complete ripoff.

To their credit, the company gave me a full refund for the cap when I raised the issue with them.

Would have avoided a lot of hassle had they have been honest about the product and it’s authenticity from the start. Show details

Grandado.com   DM

Hi Adrian! Thanks for your review. I’m sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience and the product didn't meet your expectations. That's great we were able to find a solution. Hope it's satisfactory! Kind regards,
Lia
Grandado

Biggles
Biggles

Just the item i needed to finish a project

A very good and easy purchase arrive well inside the time given Show details ·  1
manu.parminder
manu.parminder

help me

is vicedeal and Grandado same company with different name ?because about us products description are same words. vicedeal have very bad reviews and this one got good reviews , I am very confused. Show reply
Arnold
Arnold

Good transaction, very pleased with the results , and would recommend to others Show details ·  1

Max Friederich
Max FriederichSydney, NSW

Best value and quality

HEPA Filter for Air Purifier SHARP FX-J80J-W
Easy to find on the site. Price almost 30% lower than from Sharp.
Product arrived quickly. Quality equal to the “official” filter.
Will definitely be shopping with Grandado in the future. Show details ·  1
Graeme M.
Graeme M.New South Wales

Purchase

Easy site to navigate and prompt delivery of purchase. Thanks Show details ·  1
J Telford
J Telford2 posts

HD clock mechanism

The clock mechanism was delivered faster than advised and was easy to install. The original hands fitted fine, and my wall clock is now back up and running better than ever.
It was easy to select the correct mechanism from the store, but the NZ store was in fact China/Hong Kong based, a little misleading when you try to select a NZ based internet store. Show details ·  1
SimonB
SimonBWellington9 posts
  Fair Incentive

Product was not available as listed

The product was advertised as 75W bulbs, which was what I needed as that's all my light fitting in rated for. I was notified that these were actually 100W, so I cancelled the order. Show details
Cheese
Cheese

Perfect fit!

When I broke my mirror off I needed a new one quick. I didn't know what the specific part number was but just one quick search of my car model and I now have a new mirror that fits perfectly! Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter
  Fair Incentive Verified

Product is perfect!!

Delivery speedy/quality of product faultless/ tried to purchase at local hardware,DIY store but couldn't supply!! Show details ·  1
Online buyer
Online buyer

It was a great part for my old car

I find the products and service very good. The shopping and communication are great and most times the price is right. At free shipping i cant go wrong. Thanks. Show details ·  1
Fiona Pimm
Fiona Pimm2 posts

Exactly what I ordered!

Excellent service. The product was exactly as described and pictured on the website. Price was very good. Delivery time was very good. I would definitely shop here again. Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA2 posts

Great service and quick

Great quick service and on time
Also very efficient
Will use you guys again Show reply
Shalen P.
Shalen P.
  Fair Incentive

Great, delivered on time as advised

Awesome, was delivered on time. Fits in perfectly into the tyre. Show details ·  1

Noeline Cairns
Noeline Cairns

Removable Stainless Steel Divider Pot /Separator

This was exactly what was pictured on your website and what I wanted - thank you. 10/10 Show details ·  1
Cale
Cale
  Fair Incentive

It's what I needed and looks good aswell

Great store with easy payment and fast shipping,will definitely shpagain Show details ·  1
John Walker
John Walker

Part Perfect

Product was as ordered, Product was right price, Product was delivered in a timely manner Show details ·  1
William B.
William B.2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Great mudflaps fit perfectly would really use this firm again Show reply
Gina
Gina

Exactly what I ordered

The ordering process was fine. It took a while to get here but you often get that in NZ when you order from overseas. I got what I ordered Show details ·  1
Ally
Ally

Great poster very Happy

Very happy with my order. Came promptly.was as the description. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Karla M.
Karla M.

Nice shoes

Nice shoes, however trying to actually recieve them was terrible. Paid twice.. never arrived. Team sent a pair out which was good. They're too small and I contacted the team and now the price is 100 more on that one size they knew I wanted to buy. Hmm Show details
Elma
Elma

Nice product

Camera bag is of good quality and sturdy but doesn’t fit as stated a Nikon coolpix P1000 very well needs to be a bit larger but will do for now
Was very happy with the ease of shopping on line and delivery time Show details ·  1
Felicity
Felicity

Came faster than expected

Couldn't find the cord I was looking for in store anywhere, so decided to try Grandado. Didn't realise it was coming all the way from China to NZ but the delivery was much faster than expected! Show details ·  1
2001 BMW 320i e46
2001 BMW 320i e46

Good Quality

Product arrived and intact reasonably quick without any delay. Product quality is good and fits perfect. Show details ·  1

Paul
Paul

No problems

All good thanks, everything works ok so is good value Show details ·  1
K Smith
K Smith

Like for like product looks and works as the original

The colour, fit and finish is just like the original, I'm very happy with the exact description provided in the product displayed. Show reply
Marie M.
Marie M.

Shipping was fast enough but wrong product and bad customer service

Sent a wrong product then tried to say it was one i choose in options but this product is neither then closed out chat
Niall H.
Niall H.

Exactly as ordered

The order for a wiring harness connection for an older Kenwood car radio is exactly what I needed and arrived very promptly - within 10 days to a rural address which is pretty good. Show details ·  1