Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Shaz
Shaz

Love my new bench tops.

Mark my installer from Cairns Granite transformations was very professional in his work and i`m very happy with the outcome and he cleaned up as he did his job. Thank you.

hp2454
hp2454

Not very happy

burnt hand
burnt handSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy way to to cover old kitchen tops

Had our large kitchen in Balwyn and our unit in Kew both fitted with Granite Transformations and found them perfect. Was surprised the first time when the fitter turned up with the material which looked liked sheets of laminex but when he fitted the sheets together quickly and easily over the existing tiles the result was surprisingly good and looked like an expensive granite counter top.

Lyn F.
Lyn F.Sydney, NSW

Our perfect kitchen!

We were extremely happy with the workmanship and overall service provided by Jeff and All at Granite Transformations. We love our new kitchen! We would definitely recommend Granite Transformations. Thanks Guys.

Eileen
EileenSydney, NSW

Top quality workmanship

Our installer Jorge was a perfectionist, so our result is excellent. All concerned were a pleasure to deal with, but the ultimate result depended on how well Jorge worked. Highly recommend this company and product.

Lynnie W
Lynnie WSydney, NSW

Great result

I recently had the benchtop and splashback in my kitchen done. The kitchen is now looking so modern and fresh. It is also very easy to clean.
The work was of highest quality and staff were helpful and reliable. I would recommend.

Maria
MariaMenai

Kitchen Renovations Make Over

Well these people are worth more than a 5 stars wonderful, very helpful, reliable, was quick to make solutions and suggestions to any problems along the way. They are very reasonable price, they never suggested a more expensive option. I/we extremely happy with this group and thoroughly recommend Granite Transformation (Taren Point)
My kitchen has been the talking feature of our home and have decide to expand the kitchen with there service.

Branch NameTaren Point
Pam
PamWestern Australia

The edges corroded quite quickly.

Branch NameBalcatta

Jac Jac
Jac Jac

Exceeded Expectations from Beginning to End.

Branch NameBox Hill

Andrew
AndrewGoulburn

Avoid

Poor workmanship, had them back 3 time to make the job look half reasonable standard. Just discovered why our new rangehood they installed is not venting, they fixed the rangehood on wall and plugged it in to power but didn't install the venting. Guess they thought wont matter if we can't see it. Now we have to remove the whole rangehood install the venting and reinstall.
Overall far below average job.

Branch NameGoulburn

Great new makeover

Happy with the result
Kitchen looks great and the tradesman who came was very polite and happy - always ready to listen to any questions or queries we may have had.

Branch NameCaringbah

LAG
LAGDarling Downs, QLD

UPDATE Great Product. Terrible Customer service

Branch NameGold Coast

Wonderful new kitchen renovation

RS
RSSydney

Really happy with our new benchtop and doors

We decided to use Granite Transformations to overhaul our tired flat pack kitchen benchtop and cupboard doors (with two small kids we didn’t have the time to do a full kitchen reno).

Everyone we dealt with from the initial quote, to check measure, to install was extremely professional and I was impressed with how much they knew about kitchens. A tip would be to spend a bit of time in the showroom looking at doors. We rushed through this process with our kids and having now seen how good the end result is, I now wish I’d spent a bit of time browsing through all of the options available.

The final result looks fantastic, our kitchen looks amazing, great quality and is a dream to cook in.

Branch NameCaringbah
John A
John ASydney, NSW

Excelled our expectations

Everyone wants good personalised service and this is what we received. From the time of the quote to the finished job. Good communication excellent workmanship. All materials and old appliances removed and the Kitchen returned to us tidy. We were appreciative of the help from Liz when the project was just a thought bubble and being researched and a special thanks to Ben our installer excellent workmanship and not one hassle.

Bob and Sue B
Bob and Sue BSydney, NSW

Our new bench top installed by North Rocks has made an amazing improvement to our kitchen.

Everyone from the person who quoted to their installer, electrician and plumber was prompt, efficient, helpful and courteous as were the office staff. A very pleasing result.

Babs
BabsSydney, NSW

Excellent service and workmanship

Complete kitchen makeover replaced doors and panelling and the measuring was excellent and the installation perfect. Very professional and helpful service by all involved. This is the second time I have used this service, the first being having my benchtops replaced 11 years ago and the benchtop is still in perfect condition. I would recommend the North Rocks branch to everyone.

Branch NameNorth Rocks NSW

I don't want to sound like I'm gushing but.....

I'm overwhelmed by the quality of the customer service I received from Nepean branch. It was exceptional. From my first point of contact with Liz and then Lisa, John who was incredibly helpful when he gave me the quote and then Brett who installed my new bench top. Finally thanks to Trent who visited 15 minutes after my distress call, to rectify the error I had made with the cut out for my new stovetop. I love my product and I love that no one tried to "up sell" me. As soon as I save up the money, I'm going to get them to replace the cabinet doors. I'm really looking forward to dealing with the team again.

Branch NamePenrith
Julie
JulieNorth Rocks

My new kitchen has exceeded all my expectations. Cannot fault a thing.

The team at Granite Transformations North Rocks were professional, punctual, and experienced. We had a complete new kitchen installed Aug 18 and I love it. The craftmanship is exceptional and every minor detail perfectly executed. Jeff was extremely helpful and attentive to all our design requests. Every tradesman that attended our home were punctual and really great guys who took pride in their work. We are very happy and loving our kitchen so much. Thankyou Jeff and your team.

Branch NameNorth Rocks Nsw

Great Job - A happy & satisfied customer

I had my bench tops covered with engineered stone by Granite Transformations, North Rocks. They were punctual, polite and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to recommend this particular branch for their excellent workmanship and care.

Fantastic

This is the second time we have utilised the services of of GT North Rocks and on both occasions experienced exemplary workmanship and customer service .Could not be faulted and highly recommended especially Renae and Luke.

Ben
BenMelbourne

Granite Transformations (Box Hill)

I have had two separate jobs done by GT. A kitchen bench top, and later a bathroom bench top.
Both jobs they can quickly to quote, submitted reasonable quotes and then later did fantastic jobs.
One bench was more than 3.6m long, and no granite supplier was able to do and installation without a join. GT did the job and the join is almost invisible. (So perfect)
Highly recommended

Branch NameBox Hill
Customer Feedback
Customer FeedbackSydney, NSW

Disappointed

Due to incorrect measurements taken by the Granite Transformations team at Caringbah my kitchen was left incomplete and missing panels for a whole week. I had to keep chasing up the staff at Caringbah and the warehouse in order to get new panels cut and installed one week after the expected completion date. I had to endure an incomplete kitchen with a toddler running around getting into all the cupboards. I also incurred extra costs of putting my toddler into childcare while the job was being completed. Very disappointed with Granite Transformations.

Branch NameCarringbah - Granite Transformations
Mrs P
Mrs PBundall

AWESOME

Gold Coast were excellent. Would recommend in a heartbeat!!! Andie and Tony were extremely professional and they transformed my tired kitchen to new. Products are amazing..

Branch NameGold Coast

Great Kitchen Bad After Sale Service

Granite Transformation staff couldn’t do enough for us. They helped us design our kitchen which I’m pleased with to a certain degree... But their after sales service is very unacceptable, we had paint chipped of the wall when they were removing and installing the kitchen which was never repaired, we had skirting board missing which was not replaced and I have asked them several times if they could do something about covering the bottom of my oven legs up but to no avail..
Very disappointed in after sales service!!!

Branch NameCoffs Harbour