Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations (page 3 of 6)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

Extremely Bad Workmanship, Terrible Customer Service

Branch NameCoolum Queensland.
Warwick H
Warwick H

Unbelievable excellent customer friendly service and consideration - would use them again in a momen

Development of the design was extraordinarily helpful and focused on our needs. Project commenced on the day advised to us and proceeded at full speed. Tradesmen were first class and all were conscious of making sure we were happy. After sales service incredible with adjustments made when requested and materials that were not first class replaced immediately on request. Staff at all times were courteous and friendly. The experience of a full kitchen replacement made easy through the efforts of all concerned. Probably the ultimate testimony was that in discussions with the staff and tradesmen it turned out that all had been working with the owner for many years.

EXTREMELY BAD WORKMANSHIP

My breakfast bar was cut back to now being a narrow bench top.Their answer was had to cut to fit the sheet.Obviously to cut down on product. Splashbach is now 3 different heights and looks awful. Damaged my cabinets walls and windowsill. No rubbish removed and no cleanup. Left an awful mess. I was stood over ,called a liar, character assasinated and abused by franchise owners. Worst experience I have had and left with an unsatisfactory kitchen I now need to replace again. No receipt and no warranty has been forthcoming

Branch NameWollongong / Goulburn

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Very happy with our kitchen renovation. We requested that the 'skeleton' of the kitchen be used, so it was important that the measuring was spot on for all the new cupboard doors and large drawers. This was excellent. Everything aligns well and is very operational. Customer service was great and always available.

Happy with Prado
Happy with PradoKingscliff, New South Wales

Disappointing

Branch NameGold Coast

Poor Service

Having read some of the poor reviews of the Penrith branch, I have to agree. The guy was late even at quotation stage. Cupboard doors had to be removed and remade because they didn't fit. The tradesman moved onto the next job before mine was finished, so another tradesman had to come in to finish my work. I wanted North Rocks branch to do the renovation (based on a friend's place I had seen), but Granite Transformation passes you onto the nearest branch in your area. There is a world of difference between branches. Will never use them again, unless it's the North Rocks branch.

Branch NamePenrith
Trish H
Trish HDundas

My dream kitchen with no stress!

I was really impressed with the professionalism of this company. From the moment I walked into the showroom at North Rocks I knew Granite Transformations would be my choice for my kitchen renovation. Every person I had contact with was professional and knowledgeable. The communication was excellent. Timeframes and appointments were kept. Advice offered was reasonable and practical. I now have a modern kitchen that makes me smile every time I look at it. I have already recommended Granite Transformations at North Rocks to several friends and will continue to do so.

Branch NameNorth Rocks

Very disappointed with customer service

Great customer service for the quote however that’s where it ended. First tradesman was late, rude & turned up with wrong parts. Couldn’t finish the job first visit & couldn’t tell me when he would be back. When he did come back he was late again & still didn’t have all the right parts with him. He had many issues with the install, I was left having no confidence in his ability. One of my drawers also got damaged when he was putting it in. After complaining to the office, and then having to make numerous phone calls following up a response (again poor customer service) another tradesman [name removed] came to finish the job. If only I could have had [name removed] from the start, he was fantastic, polite, and nothing was a problem!

Branch NameNepean

NORTH ROCKS Granite Transformations Store - Highly recommend

From start to finish, design, check measure and installation we received honest , extremely professional service at a more than competative price . Our kitchen was renovated and new laundry installed with a very high attention to detail. Time frames were provided and stuck to. Communication between staff at North Rocks was great. Very very happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend NORTH ROCKS Granite Transformation Team

Branch NameNORTH ROCKS

Disappointed

A job that was to take 5 days took 15 weeks and was not completed. Very unprofessional company all staff and tradedmen were very rude. Was promised a quality job that i didn't receive very unhappy customer. Final deposit was waived due to them not being able to complete. Therefore had to source other tradesman to complete what was not a cheap kitchen makeover.

Branch NameGoldcoast

Exceptional after sales service

We cannot speak more highly of the team at North Rocks. Our bench and splash back were installed just over a year ago and the process was seamless. The installer was first class. Recently we had some concern that the bench top had lost it's sheen and looked patchy. We raised our query and within a day a staff member inspected our bench top and rectified the problem. Top notch service. Thank you.

Chris C
Chris CPennant Hills

Very Pleased - Recommended

We are very pleased with our Granite Transformations kitchen make-over.
All of the sales staff were well informed and very patient with us (we are very slow to make up our minds).
Compared with other offers we thought that Granite Transformations quote was very competitive.
There were no shocks with the check measure and everything was delivered on time.
Our installer was Stuart who is an outstanding tradesman and a true gentleman, he also made the extra effort working back late on the Friday night before Christmas to make sure that our make-over was completed so that we could enjoy our kitchen over Christmas

Rich
Rich

Good job GT Brookvale

I have just had my Formica benchtops updated with Granite Transformations. I gotta say it is a professional outfit, from the lady that runs the showroom on Saturdays, to the sales rep and installation team. I had to wait around two months from order date to fitting because of how busy they are! It was worth the wait. There was a small glitch in the material on one of the new benchtops. Once the problem was raised with the GT team, they resolved it the next day. The final outcome is awesome.

Branch NameBrookvale

Work was timely and professional

We thought that Granite Transformations was very timely and professional in all that they did in terms of our kitchen. They listened to what we wanted and acted upon it.

Highly recommend

Everyone I dealt with in this company was very professional and helpful and genuine. Stuart did a careful job of installing and I am very pleased with the result. My father was so impressed he is planning to get Granite Transformations to do his kitchen too.

Branch NameNorth Rocks

Impressive customer service and product

We were really impressed with the professionalism of this company. From the moment we contacted Granite Transformations we were well looked after. The communication was excellent. Within a few days of calling we had someone to come and quote the job and the quote was received promptly. Upon acceptance, the turnaround time was good and all dealings with staff and tradesman were fantastic. We are really happy with our new laundry and garage storage cupboards and couldn't recommend you highly enough. Thank you for a hassle free renovation. It looks great!!

Pam
Pam

It looks like a new kitchen.

Exceeded expectations - Would recommend

First contact with Kurt, walked through our needs and landed on a practical solution very quickly, his experience was obvious. Easy to deal with, no fuss.
Next contact was head office, arranging times etc, all good very friendly
Out Customer service contact Jeff rang to explain we may experience a delay with install due to illness, we landed on a mutually suitable outcome - No hassles, no fuss
Finally, our installer did his bit, was methodical, took his time too get it right first time - I would put him in the true "Tradesman" category, great job

Paul K
Paul KMelbourne

One year anniversary

We had Granite Transformations Essendon out to quote and then fit new worktops over existing worktops about a year ago. We deiced to leave it a year before commenting to see how they performed. Well they look as good as they did the day they were fitted. Excellent product as well as excellent service. We really were very impressed.

Branch NameGranite Transformations Essendon
ChrisS
ChrisS

Great experience with Granite Transformations Balcatta

We recently had our benchtops refurbished with Granite Transformations Balcatta and found the experience easy and stress free, received an initial quote, which I was happy with, and then a follow up measure up (just to be sure?). The two man installation team arrived on time (tho the plumber was an hour late, so what's new:)). They then make a template of your tops and cut on-site, in this case our garage. The whole process took about 4 hours and I'm very happy with the result. There was very little mess and it looks terrific.

Branch NameBalcatta
Alan Gardner
Alan GardnerGOLD COAST

Best excuse company I have heard for a while!!!

Branch NameGold coast
Chris
Chris

Unsatisfactory workmanship

They Scratched our new oven & dishwasher. Left us with a leaking sink. Failed to correct a significant protruding granite edge. Our home was left filthy. There was no follow-up to our written review.

Branch NameCaringbah

Kitchen Upgrade

We found the product and service excellent and would recommend both to anyone. Gary, Beverley and their team could not be faulted.

Branch NameGranite Transformations (North) Balcatta

Don't give up

Granite transformation goulburn is willing to help any Canberra residents who can't get help or service from Canberra. Give them a call
They can even help with any trouble with your kitchen

Branch NameGoulburn