Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

AvagoCanberra

Poor.

Branch NameFyshwick Canberra ACT

We are waiting for a quote more than 2 months

We were recommended by our cousin. And visited Canberra branch in February 2017. They gave appointment for March 2017 for a quote. Still waiting for a quote it is almost end of May. I went their workshop. They moved another shop no information at their shop apart from their business sign. And I was told business was bought about 6-7 months ago with current owners. They wasted our time for 3 months. We waited because they were recommended. If we knew the business ownership was changed we wouldn't wait.

Ayse

Branch NameACT Fyshwick

Absolutely disheartening

Very straight forward, ordered new kitchen in Sept 2016, work started in December 2016 and is STILL not finished. Have had so many different tradesman come and go, incorrect pieces put in, not measured correctly, no communication from Sales Rep [name removed], he refuses to speak to anyone after has made a sale and then blames client for being upset. Very poor and unprofessional.

Branch NameGranite Transformations Gold Coast
Morganhouse
MorganhouseCanberra 2600, ACT

Unable to get them to respond to emails / Telephone calls

We initially engaged GT Canberra via an insurance claim due to damaged to the original GT worktops (10 yr old). Initial service was good and they said earliest install date would be Feb 2017 (order and paid deposit Nov 2016). Had to postpone Feb install and made contact in March for new date. Have been trying to make contact via emails and phone calls to get them to give me a date but not able to speak to anyone. Leave voice messages on answerphone and mobile and still no response. Extremely poor customer service and they have my money so cannot go elsewhere. Need them to call me and explain at least why they are not responding..... Be very careful of the Canberra Branch.

Branch NameGT Canberra

Highly Recommend

Granite Transformations has been chosen by several of my clients as their preferred kitchen, bathroom and/or laundry supplier. As a home projects manager, I could not wish to work with a more professional & friendly bunch of people. They deliver on time, their workmanship is excellent, they improvise if they have to & they return willingly to close out the final items that couldn't be completed during the main install. I can sincerely say that I highly recommend this company.

Branch NameBalcatta WA branch

Balcatta WA branch, Professional, timely and very cost effective

Branch NameBalcatta WA
HungryJaks
HungryJaksAU

Most durable I've found...

Value for money....the granite transformation, for the cost, has outperformed the caeserstone in our kitchen; the laminate and (cost only) marble. I've used the product in two different homes and found the process entirely smooth (sorry to reviewers that haven't). Importantly, the end product is totally durable. Doesn't seem to stain (ie red wine) doesn't seem to chip (pots thrown in to the sink) and depending which colour you get, is entirely 'user friendly' in terms of water marks and so on showing up. The latest colour we have is "charmot beige". Very happy!

Branch NameBox Hill
Quality Assured
Quality AssuredPerth, WA

Problem after problem, poor customer service and refusal to rectify

They didn't measure our kitchen properly, installed the wrong products in our bathroom and refused to rectify it opting to send debt collector notices rather than deal with their mistake. We also have an awful water hammer since they installed the dishwasher.
Definitely go somewhere else.

Branch NameBalcatta

Professional & tidy

We had our kitchen & bathroom done some years ago and this company was excellent. This time round we got our wardrobe doors done the old IKEA ones were falling off one by one. Again professional in quoting following up and the tradesman they sent Paul was on time polite and cleaned up really well and communicated well. Highly recommend this company. Dr Sushmita Hunter Manly NSW

Branch NameBrookvale

Professional & on time tradesmen

Installer Riian (not sure if this is the correct spelling) arrived on time - was professional & friendly & the work was spot on. The plumber & electrician arrived almost together & the work was finished in the designated time. Very happy with the kitchen modification.

Branch NameNorth Rocks
banter
banterSydney, NSW

Love My New Kitchen

It was a shaky start with the initial quote being ridiculously expensive and confusion with paperwork between the Salesman and the Installer but it all came together in the end.
They started work on the agreed day and finished on they day predicted and I couldn't have asked for a better; more conscientious and more polite team of people to do the job.
My new kitchen and laundry look great and the soft close draws and cupboards are a dream not to mention the new built in laundry basket and waste bins that have replaced an obstacle course.
Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Branch NameCaringbah

Problem after problem

Faulty Templating for kitchen worktop. Finished worktop had to be modified after fitting. Rough and open edge on worktop end had to be rectified. BATHROOM plan not executed as originally agreed __ could not be modified after installing. Pipes under bath leaked due to incorrect size fittings causing water leaks into kitchen and damage to ceiling below. Faulty installation of bath overflow caused second leak into kitchen below. [name removed] could not be contacted and refused via his assistant to rectify the bath overflow and consequential damage to the ceiling below. Have had no apology except from [name removed] who tried her best to resolve the issues. Would NOT recommend Granite Transformations.

Branch NameCheltenham Good. Uk

Granite Transformations Rockingham

The boss Kevin at Granite transformations ensured that from start to finish our job was spot on.
From the first phone call to the final payment Kevin was a gentleman and ensured that all our preferences and requirements were delivered as agreed with no fuss. The end job is beautiful; on time, on budget, happy wife happy life as they say :0) Happy husband too.

pjgotch
pjgotchGungahlin ACT

SAVE YOUR MONEY!! Extremely unprofessional workmanship

Branch NameGranite Transformations Canberra

Wrong Measurements And Wasted Time

Branch NameTaren Point

don't bother

I asked for a quote, they came out, measured up and didn't bother to get back to me! If they can't even be bothered to get customers I am sure they can't be bothered doing a good job..

Branch Nameballarat

Totally Satisifed

Hats off to the team at Granite Transformations in Rockingham for a most satisfying result.
.She got her kitchen makeover and I got my new outdoor kitchen.
A most pleasant experience from start to finish with the advice on colour and design to the professional installation and workmanship. Nearly two years on and lots use all looks as go as the day of install. A big thanks to all involved.

handytoknow
handytoknowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product

I would have expected this product to last longer than 3 years! This product is designed to apply over existing laminate bench tops. Well NOT SO!
If you are looking for a product equally as good as granite or natural marble which granite transformations compared themselves too, pigs will fly!
Think twice before installing this, yes it may be cheaper but unreliable.
This product is not conducive to application around sinks. My bench top has a huge bubble where water has seeped under the slab and lifted the composite granite. Have been told it's not repairable, so pretty much, TOO BAD.
My advice, if you are looking for a long lasting makeover for your kitchen bench tops , AVOID. SO ANNOYED, A WASTE OF $7000

Branch NameSunshine Coast

Great customer service 9 years after our kitchen was installed

Branch NameBrookvale NSW

Wow... AMAZING NEW KITCHEN.

Excellent service from the first encounter to the last...VERY IMPREESSED. .and the end result was a Stunning kitchen..Huge thanks Kevin..staff and tradesmen..Rockingham. .W.A.

Branch NameRockingham. W.A.
LEANNE
LEANNESydney

Fantastic service, amazing value for money

From day 1 they were pleasant and professional to deal with. For the price, I was extremely impressed. Kitchen looks brand new, and has given our property incredible value. Would highly recommend!

Branch NameSOUTH SYDNEY
Sprout
SproutAdelaide

Appalling Customer Service

Title says it all - unbelievable, avoid at all costs!
Speaking of costs: Trend benchtops are $700 a square metre for a composite product!
Painful experience from beginning to end.

Branch NameAdelaide

Poor Management

Waited over 3 months for our kitchen makeover, project was to take 2 days, it took 3, our house was left full of dust as was the garage, I had to re-adjust doors hinges and remove spilt glue, no sign off or inspection from any of the leadership team. Plumber with the team was downright rude. Next contact was an email for our outstanding invoice although we are happy with the end result, the project was under resourced and poorly managed, and for the price we paid we expected a slick operation.

LeeLaunceston, TAS

Professional and excellent results

My wife and I just recently had our kitchen replaced and as a result there was a gap in the bench top which had been installed by Granite Transformations almost 10 years ago. Chris made a suggestion to fix the problem which has resulted in our kitchen now looking terrific. The work was performed in a timely and professional manner and we would not hesitate in recommending this business to our friends.

Branch NameLaunceston, Tasmania

Brilliant scope of work

Suey

Sadly this branch is no longer owned or operated by the same amazing people