Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Disappointed
Disappointed Perth, WA

Very disappointed

Perth
The tradespersons were not considerate in area they worked in, the mess from dust, plaster throughout kitchen/ and glue on floor took me 6 hours to clean up. Then completed works had a joining fault this was repaired however no follow up from company other than a invoice.

Job Satisfaction
hp2454
hp2454

Not very happy

Andrew
AndrewGoulburn

Avoid

Poor workmanship, had them back 3 time to make the job look half reasonable standard. Just discovered why our new rangehood they installed is not venting, they fixed the rangehood on wall and plugged it in to power but didn't install the venting. Guess they thought wont matter if we can't see it. Now we have to remove the whole rangehood install the venting and reinstall.
Overall far below average job.

Branch NameGoulburn

Happy with PradoKingscliff, New South Wales

Disappointing

Branch NameGold Coast

Poor Service

Having read some of the poor reviews of the Penrith branch, I have to agree. The guy was late even at quotation stage. Cupboard doors had to be removed and remade because they didn't fit. The tradesman moved onto the next job before mine was finished, so another tradesman had to come in to finish my work. I wanted North Rocks branch to do the renovation (based on a friend's place I had seen), but Granite Transformation passes you onto the nearest branch in your area. There is a world of difference between branches. Will never use them again, unless it's the North Rocks branch.

Branch NamePenrith

Very disappointed with customer service

Great customer service for the quote however that’s where it ended. First tradesman was late, rude & turned up with wrong parts. Couldn’t finish the job first visit & couldn’t tell me when he would be back. When he did come back he was late again & still didn’t have all the right parts with him. He had many issues with the install, I was left having no confidence in his ability. One of my drawers also got damaged when he was putting it in. After complaining to the office, and then having to make numerous phone calls following up a response (again poor customer service) another tradesman [name removed] came to finish the job. If only I could have had [name removed] from the start, he was fantastic, polite, and nothing was a problem!

Branch NameNepean
Chris
Chris

Unsatisfactory workmanship

They Scratched our new oven & dishwasher. Left us with a leaking sink. Failed to correct a significant protruding granite edge. Our home was left filthy. There was no follow-up to our written review.

Branch NameCaringbah

Morganhouse
MorganhouseCanberra 2600, ACT

Unable to get them to respond to emails / Telephone calls

We initially engaged GT Canberra via an insurance claim due to damaged to the original GT worktops (10 yr old). Initial service was good and they said earliest install date would be Feb 2017 (order and paid deposit Nov 2016). Had to postpone Feb install and made contact in March for new date. Have been trying to make contact via emails and phone calls to get them to give me a date but not able to speak to anyone. Leave voice messages on answerphone and mobile and still no response. Extremely poor customer service and they have my money so cannot go elsewhere. Need them to call me and explain at least why they are not responding..... Be very careful of the Canberra Branch.

Branch NameGT Canberra

Problem after problem

Faulty Templating for kitchen worktop. Finished worktop had to be modified after fitting. Rough and open edge on worktop end had to be rectified. BATHROOM plan not executed as originally agreed __ could not be modified after installing. Pipes under bath leaked due to incorrect size fittings causing water leaks into kitchen and damage to ceiling below. Faulty installation of bath overflow caused second leak into kitchen below. [name removed] could not be contacted and refused via his assistant to rectify the bath overflow and consequential damage to the ceiling below. Have had no apology except from [name removed] who tried her best to resolve the issues. Would NOT recommend Granite Transformations.

Branch NameCheltenham Good. Uk

Wrong Measurements And Wasted Time

Branch NameTaren Point

handytoknow
handytoknowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty product

I would have expected this product to last longer than 3 years! This product is designed to apply over existing laminate bench tops. Well NOT SO!
If you are looking for a product equally as good as granite or natural marble which granite transformations compared themselves too, pigs will fly!
Think twice before installing this, yes it may be cheaper but unreliable.
This product is not conducive to application around sinks. My bench top has a huge bubble where water has seeped under the slab and lifted the composite granite. Have been told it's not repairable, so pretty much, TOO BAD.
My advice, if you are looking for a long lasting makeover for your kitchen bench tops , AVOID. SO ANNOYED, A WASTE OF $7000

Branch NameSunshine Coast

Jann
JannSouth East Queensland, QLD

The test of time.

In 2003 I had a complete kitchen renovation by Brisbane Granite Transformations costing just under $10,000. I am a one person household and unfortunately the kitchen has not stood the test of time.

I chose a white grey and black fleck granite and the polymer which holds the material together has yellowed some areas worse than others. The vinyl wrap doors have split on the edges and I now have to pay for a kitchen resurface. This time I have made sure to order solid granite benches and 2 pac doors - it has been an expensive lesson.

poor after sales service