Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Wayne brown
Wayne brown Tasmania

Very happy customer

Matty and team at moonah Tasmania were very reliable and helpful they did an awesome job replacing our bench tops and splash backs
We are extremely happy with the finish product
Nothing was a hassle, the boys were very professional and took great care and pride in their work highly recommend them

James n Angie
James n AngiePerth, WA

Great service, quality products, and WOW!!! affordable too!

I always admired a friend of mine's kitchen and she let me into her secret when I mentioned we were thinking of renovating ours - Granite Transformations Perth covered her kitchen countertop as much as 10 years ago and I have to say it is still shiny and looks new. Gary came to give us a free quote and we were VERY surprised at how affordable it was to cover the countertops and splashbacks with granite, and replace the doors, including soft close, quality hinges. In as little as a month, from quote to installation, we are over the moon with the result. Everything is shiny and new again. Everyone is friendly and happy to give advice and professional too. I would recommend them anytime.

Other Home Renovators

Very happy with our new look kitchen.

We are very pleased with the makeover of our kitchen by Granite Transformations Cairns. The kitchen looks fabulous fresh & light which is the result we wanted to achieve as our kitchen is very shady and the previous laminate was in good condition but a dark green shade. The workmanship by Mark the installer was impressive and all completed in just two days with a minimum of fuss.

Kaz
KazSydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service and product

I’ve used GT twice and have recommended them to 3 others who are also very happy with their transformations! From the first call to the final finished kitchen we have been nothing but impressed! German and his team are second to none ! NOTHING Is a problem and they go beyond their call of duty !
I will continue recommending to friends or anyone who is reading this . Don’t hesitate to call !

Tina Hughes
Tina HughesLaunceston, TAS

Granite Transformations Launceston is great

The mark of a great company is how they sort out any issues that come up. Great job and thank you. We love our bench tops, they are just beautiful.

CFC
CFC

Couldn't have asked for better results

From the initial planning stages through to the completion of our kitchen refurbishment, Granite Transformations Canberra have exemplified brilliant customer service, attention to detail and quality craftsmanship. The work site and our kitchen area were left very clean and tidy and the whole experience was painless. So good, we've asked them to come back and do some more work for us. I do not often award 5/5 on surveys, so this rating is exceptional.

WHITAKER
WHITAKERNicholls 2913, ACT

Give them a try

Some may have read my review over 6 months ago about the former GT in Fyshwick. They have a new franchisee who does amazing work, in fact I've given them a try and I'm impressed! Don't judge these people by the old franchisee.

Thomas Parissenti
Thomas ParissentiSydney, NSW

Great design and professional company

Had kitchen done and the result was outstanding!
We choose marble look granite and polyurethane doors, everything is custom made to fit perfectly our open space kitchen.
Better then expected!!!
Well done granite transformation caringbah

Maruk
MarukSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

We engaged Waratah Kitchens having used the Granite Transformations product approximately 20 years back. Dimitri and Luke are thorough professionals, good at their work, punctual, tidy and respectful. Of all the renovation projects we undertook in our new home, our experience working with Waratah Kitchens surpassed all others. Very pleased with the result. Thank you.

Brett and Keren
Brett and KerenSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

The team at Waratah Kitchens/Granite Transformations were very professional from the initial consultation to the end of the job. They were punctual and reliable. They resurfaced and extended our existing benchtop and replaced our splash backs. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Thank you very much.

Brett & Keren
Castle Hill

Garry and Linda
Garry and LindaSydney, NSW

A huge thanks

The team from Waratah Kitchens/Granite Transformations at North Rocks recently upgraded part of our kitchen and installed a benchtop and cupboards in our laundry. They were professional from our initial enquiry to the completion of the job. A pleasure to work with and would certainly recommend them and its just a pity that we will not need them to do anything to our kitchen for many years.

Mabel V.
Mabel V.Sydney, NSW

Excellent job!

Waratah Kitchens/Granite Transformations North Rocks installed a Calacutta benchtop and repolished my existing cabinets. They have done an excellent job and it has been good value for money. I am very happy with the result and highly recommend them!

Yvonne
YvonneSydney, NSW

SO MUCH BETTER!

We downsized from a house to an apartment and found the kitchen to be impractical. After deciding we needed to do something about it we made arrangements for Vicki from Granite Transformations to come and advise what we could/should do. We listened carefully to her suggestions and made some of our own and the outcome is fantastic. From the moment the various tradespeople arrived to the moment it was completed we were very happy with the service from all involved. It's been a few months now and we have got used to it and can't recommend them highly enough. Many thanks GRANITE TRANSFORMATIONS in BROOKVALE.

Madeleine
MadeleineSydney, NSW

Love the new bench top and pantry.

Shaz
Shaz

Love my new bench tops.

Mark my installer from Cairns Granite transformations was very professional in his work and i`m very happy with the outcome and he cleaned up as he did his job. Thank you.