Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Julie
JulieNorth Rocks

My new kitchen has exceeded all my expectations. Cannot fault a thing.

The team at Granite Transformations North Rocks were professional, punctual, and experienced. We had a complete new kitchen installed Aug 18 and I love it. The craftmanship is exceptional and every minor detail perfectly executed. Jeff was extremely helpful and attentive to all our design requests. Every tradesman that attended our home were punctual and really great guys who took pride in their work. We are very happy and loving our kitchen so much. Thankyou Jeff and your team.

Branch NameNorth Rocks Nsw

Great Job - A happy & satisfied customer

I had my bench tops covered with engineered stone by Granite Transformations, North Rocks. They were punctual, polite and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to recommend this particular branch for their excellent workmanship and care.

Fantastic

This is the second time we have utilised the services of of GT North Rocks and on both occasions experienced exemplary workmanship and customer service .Could not be faulted and highly recommended especially Renae and Luke.

Ben
BenMelbourne

Granite Transformations (Box Hill)

I have had two separate jobs done by GT. A kitchen bench top, and later a bathroom bench top.
Both jobs they can quickly to quote, submitted reasonable quotes and then later did fantastic jobs.
One bench was more than 3.6m long, and no granite supplier was able to do and installation without a join. GT did the job and the join is almost invisible. (So perfect)
Highly recommended

Branch NameBox Hill

Mrs P
Mrs PBundall

AWESOME

Gold Coast were excellent. Would recommend in a heartbeat!!! Andie and Tony were extremely professional and they transformed my tired kitchen to new. Products are amazing..

Branch NameGold Coast
Warwick H
Warwick H

Unbelievable excellent customer friendly service and consideration - would use them again in a momen

Development of the design was extraordinarily helpful and focused on our needs. Project commenced on the day advised to us and proceeded at full speed. Tradesmen were first class and all were conscious of making sure we were happy. After sales service incredible with adjustments made when requested and materials that were not first class replaced immediately on request. Staff at all times were courteous and friendly. The experience of a full kitchen replacement made easy through the efforts of all concerned. Probably the ultimate testimony was that in discussions with the staff and tradesmen it turned out that all had been working with the owner for many years.

Trish H
Trish HDundas

My dream kitchen with no stress!

I was really impressed with the professionalism of this company. From the moment I walked into the showroom at North Rocks I knew Granite Transformations would be my choice for my kitchen renovation. Every person I had contact with was professional and knowledgeable. The communication was excellent. Timeframes and appointments were kept. Advice offered was reasonable and practical. I now have a modern kitchen that makes me smile every time I look at it. I have already recommended Granite Transformations at North Rocks to several friends and will continue to do so.

NORTH ROCKS Granite Transformations Store - Highly recommend

From start to finish, design, check measure and installation we received honest , extremely professional service at a more than competative price . Our kitchen was renovated and new laundry installed with a very high attention to detail. Time frames were provided and stuck to. Communication between staff at North Rocks was great. Very very happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend NORTH ROCKS Granite Transformation Team

Branch NameNORTH ROCKS

Exceptional after sales service

We cannot speak more highly of the team at North Rocks. Our bench and splash back were installed just over a year ago and the process was seamless. The installer was first class. Recently we had some concern that the bench top had lost it's sheen and looked patchy. We raised our query and within a day a staff member inspected our bench top and rectified the problem. Top notch service. Thank you.

Chris C
Chris CPennant Hills

Very Pleased - Recommended

We are very pleased with our Granite Transformations kitchen make-over.
All of the sales staff were well informed and very patient with us (we are very slow to make up our minds).
Compared with other offers we thought that Granite Transformations quote was very competitive.
There were no shocks with the check measure and everything was delivered on time.
Our installer was Stuart who is an outstanding tradesman and a true gentleman, he also made the extra effort working back late on the Friday night before Christmas to make sure that our make-over was completed so that we could enjoy our kitchen over Christmas

Rich
Rich

Good job GT Brookvale

I have just had my Formica benchtops updated with Granite Transformations. I gotta say it is a professional outfit, from the lady that runs the showroom on Saturdays, to the sales rep and installation team. I had to wait around two months from order date to fitting because of how busy they are! It was worth the wait. There was a small glitch in the material on one of the new benchtops. Once the problem was raised with the GT team, they resolved it the next day. The final outcome is awesome.

Branch NameBrookvale

Other Home Renovators

Work was timely and professional

We thought that Granite Transformations was very timely and professional in all that they did in terms of our kitchen. They listened to what we wanted and acted upon it.

Highly recommend

Everyone I dealt with in this company was very professional and helpful and genuine. Stuart did a careful job of installing and I am very pleased with the result. My father was so impressed he is planning to get Granite Transformations to do his kitchen too.

Branch NameNorth Rocks

Impressive customer service and product

We were really impressed with the professionalism of this company. From the moment we contacted Granite Transformations we were well looked after. The communication was excellent. Within a few days of calling we had someone to come and quote the job and the quote was received promptly. Upon acceptance, the turnaround time was good and all dealings with staff and tradesman were fantastic. We are really happy with our new laundry and garage storage cupboards and couldn't recommend you highly enough. Thank you for a hassle free renovation. It looks great!!

Pam
Pam

It looks like a new kitchen.

Exceeded expectations - Would recommend

First contact with Kurt, walked through our needs and landed on a practical solution very quickly, his experience was obvious. Easy to deal with, no fuss.
Next contact was head office, arranging times etc, all good very friendly
Out Customer service contact Jeff rang to explain we may experience a delay with install due to illness, we landed on a mutually suitable outcome - No hassles, no fuss
Finally, our installer did his bit, was methodical, took his time too get it right first time - I would put him in the true "Tradesman" category, great job

Paul K
Paul KMelbourne

One year anniversary

We had Granite Transformations Essendon out to quote and then fit new worktops over existing worktops about a year ago. We deiced to leave it a year before commenting to see how they performed. Well they look as good as they did the day they were fitted. Excellent product as well as excellent service. We really were very impressed.

Branch NameGranite Transformations Essendon
ChrisS
ChrisS

Great experience with Granite Transformations Balcatta

We recently had our benchtops refurbished with Granite Transformations Balcatta and found the experience easy and stress free, received an initial quote, which I was happy with, and then a follow up measure up (just to be sure?). The two man installation team arrived on time (tho the plumber was an hour late, so what's new:)). They then make a template of your tops and cut on-site, in this case our garage. The whole process took about 4 hours and I'm very happy with the result. There was very little mess and it looks terrific.

Branch NameBalcatta

Kitchen Upgrade

We found the product and service excellent and would recommend both to anyone. Gary, Beverley and their team could not be faulted.

Branch NameGranite Transformations (North) Balcatta

Don't give up

Granite transformation goulburn is willing to help any Canberra residents who can't get help or service from Canberra. Give them a call
They can even help with any trouble with your kitchen

Branch NameGoulburn
Kymieh
Kymieh

Amazing Customer Service

Branch NameHead Office North Ryde

Highly Recommend

Granite Transformations has been chosen by several of my clients as their preferred kitchen, bathroom and/or laundry supplier. As a home projects manager, I could not wish to work with a more professional & friendly bunch of people. They deliver on time, their workmanship is excellent, they improvise if they have to & they return willingly to close out the final items that couldn't be completed during the main install. I can sincerely say that I highly recommend this company.

Branch NameBalcatta WA branch

Balcatta WA branch, Professional, timely and very cost effective

Branch NameBalcatta WA
HungryJaks
HungryJaksAU

Most durable I've found...

Value for money....the granite transformation, for the cost, has outperformed the caeserstone in our kitchen; the laminate and (cost only) marble. I've used the product in two different homes and found the process entirely smooth (sorry to reviewers that haven't). Importantly, the end product is totally durable. Doesn't seem to stain (ie red wine) doesn't seem to chip (pots thrown in to the sink) and depending which colour you get, is entirely 'user friendly' in terms of water marks and so on showing up. The latest colour we have is "charmot beige". Very happy!

Branch NameBox Hill

Professional & tidy

We had our kitchen & bathroom done some years ago and this company was excellent. This time round we got our wardrobe doors done the old IKEA ones were falling off one by one. Again professional in quoting following up and the tradesman they sent Paul was on time polite and cleaned up really well and communicated well. Highly recommend this company. Dr Sushmita Hunter Manly NSW

Branch NameBrookvale