Granvue Homes

A Good Builder

Our experience from the sales consultant, tender, colour selection and contracts has so far been good.
The team made good suggestions and takes good time to fully explain all queries put forward to them

Build StagePre-Construction

Our first dream home turn out to be Series of nightmares.caused by selfish sales people,

Well we choose to Emerald 29. They showed us Emrald 33 at Thornhill Park and promise they're going to build Emerald 29 same .nothing as promised.very bad experience with the building coordinator, unprofessional from start to now just finished fix up stage, I never had anxiety in my life what I'm feeling lately I regret I shouldn't have believe that everybody is honest as I am ,was expecting more transparent but typical building company I have four more customer for them, thanks for bad experienced ,they didn't have to go through this, if I start writing from very first day untill today I think whole book wont be enough. This is not for hundred dollar Credit you offer for the review this is because I spent nearly $300,000 with Grandvue homes.

Site Admin
Build StageMid-Construction
Hi Jas, thank you for your review. We do apologies if there has been any misunderstanding / miscommunication. It has not been our intention to cause you any anxiety. We will have a Manager make contact with you to discuss this matter further and talk through your concerns. Best regards Granvue HomesThanks

Day light robbery

After spending a long time looking for a reputable builder, I finally came across Granvue homes. To my amazement they had a promotion at that time of 0 SITE COST. It was unbelievable considering the fact that every other builder was giving a quote on site costs after looking at your site engineering. To cut the long story short, I inquired with the sales consultant in Point cook to be very sure that I wasn't going to be required to pay extra money later on once building commenced. Well I was told if I was to pay anything extra it would be only $1500 since there was a small fall at the back of my land.
Fast forward I did sign up with Granvue, choose the floor plan that I had liked.
Tables turned when I went to my scheduled tender appointment in Keilor. The quote had changed significantly, the initial cost had increased by $11 000. They had added more money on the site work of $4000. I was completely annoyed. I asked why this wasn't raised by the sales consultant in Poink Cook. Well I was given an unreasonable answer. Talk about pure greediness. There was a lot of variations in the tender document and literally every other point had conditions attached to it e.g any other costs that arises will be passed on from the builder to the owner.
I was not given enough time to look or review the tender document. How silly, and they expected me to sign it there and there. Ridiculous, I refused to sign the contract on the very day considering that they were so many hidden costs that i wasn't aware of and I was sceptical of what other unexpected costs. Perhaps I had to cut my losses

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Addie, thank you for your review. We do apologies if there has been any misunderstanding / miscommunication. The terms and conditions included on your sales quote very clearly identify any items that may be excluded from the $0 site costs promotion. The value of your tender document has increased by $4,235 from the value presented on your sales quote. We will have a Manager make contact with you to discuss this matter further to clearly explain and answer any questions you have regarding the matters raised including the items raised as allowances in your tender documentation. Best regards Granvue Homes

Great House

Completed a build with Granvue late last year and the build was great.
Some issues at the initial stage with a mis-quote from the sales rep and unrealistic build start timeline provided which was frustrating, however once we moved past this stage everything else went quite smoothly and any small issues with the build were rectified quickly. We have since had our 3 month follow follow up maintenance and they have fixed all other small issues we found after handover promptly. Would recommend them for a new build.

Build StagePost-Construction
Thanks so much for the lovely review and recommendation Nic. Every bit of feedback we receive helps us to improve and we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. So glad to hear that your build went well and that you're all settled in to your lovely new home.

Quality Build transparent service

From our first experience at the sales office the service was exceptional, the Sales assistant had our plans on the block we chose within 48 hours of the meeting .
There were hold ups through the build however the company were transparent in communicating with us about them .
Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner and the staff always gave us a call back on the same day with answers to our questions.
Site supervisor was transparent and knowledgeable.
Can fault the build quality.
There were a few occasions that we were given insufficient notice about having documents signed but this is the only knock I have on them.
100% would recommend.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Grant, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your review. Our team are always very pleased to hear from another happy customer :) We're delighted that you're so pleased with both the quality of your new home and your experience with Granvue.

Worth the wait for our stunning Granvue Home

Our entire build experience was fantastic from start to finish, any questions and concerns were handled quickly and professionally. Granvue have a team of knowledgable consultants, building coordinators, colour consultants and architects who made our vision come to life!
If ever a problems arises, it was handled in a timely manner. For the quality and workman ship that was put into our build, we are so grateful and lucky we went with Granvue.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback Estee !! We pride ourselves on giving the best possible level of service and ensuring that both your new home and the home building journey is everything you could wish for . Our team are delighted to hear such a positive review and we loved working with you too !!

A lovely house.

We are so very happy about this house. Granvue homes are well organised and they gave us the house without any delay. The building quality and workmanship is excellent. The building co-ordinators and supervisors are very good and approachable and they provided weekly updates, They used to contact us without any delay whenever we needed more clarification regarding the weekly updates which was highly appreciable. The cost didn’t go any further than we estimated in the beginning which was the highlight. Thank you so much granvue homes. We would definitely recommend you to our friends.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Anj, Thank you so much for this lovely feedback !! Our team are delighted that you and your family are so pleased with your stunning new home. It's wonderful to hear that you had such a great experience building with Granvue. Kind regards, The GV Team

Love my Granvue home!

Recently moved into my new Granvue home and I'm extremely happy. Yes there were some issues along the way which I'm sure is standard with most builders but they fixed every issue I had by the end and the result is a beautiful home that I'm very impressed with. The major issue I had with them throughout the build was their communication, I often felt I was getting different stories from different departments and they don't provide you with the site supervisors contact details so trying to get an answer to a question can sometimes take days which is rather frustrating. However when it comes to the quality of the build can't really fault it much, my only real issue at this stage is some questionable paint work.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Thanks so much for your review and feedback Jade !! We really appreciate it and it helps us to continually improve the level of service to our customers. We're thrilled that you're so happy with your gorgeous new home :) Regards, The GV Team

Quality Builder with Great Staff

While we were looking for builders we came across Granvue Homes first time in Upper Point Cook Display, We met Sam first time in there who came across as a very down to earth and genuine person as oppose to other consultant who were pushy and just want us to deposit. He gave us a rough quotation on that day and we were surprised later on that price stayed around those figures unlike other builder where they jump easily 50 or 60k from verbal quotation to written quotation
We were just concern about Granvue Homes being a slightly smaller builder then the other builders we had on our list. And secondly the site cost was not fixed initially. But customer service we received from Our consultant we decided to put deposit with Granvue Homes. We had a lot of questions and we went back to Sam again again even after deposit and he always helped us with a smile on his face.
Our site cost stayed around same figures at tender what Sam allowed and Mis Tayla was very helpful and yesterday we did our color appointment and so far we are very happy with the decision we made with Granvue,
all the office staff is also very good (Tayla Tender presenter very helpful) , and quality of their inclusions are very good we did not spend much as there was no need.
will definitely recommend Mr Sam and Granvue Homes to all my friends and Family.

Construction End DateJan 2018
Hi Mandy, Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback and recommendation !! We're thrilled to hear that your plans are coming together beautifully and that we're able to help you build your dream home. It's wonderful to hear such praise for our team, they really do work hard to make sure that our customers have the best possible home building journey. Regards, The GV Team

Fantastic Builder

The whole process was easy and fast, Granvue was easy to deal with and accommodating and provided very helpful advise where necessary, there were no real issues during the building process, no delays in any areas, the quality and materials used were of excellent standard. An independent review was hired to inspect the finished house and he very impressed about the quality of the house.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Thank you so much for your review Alice L, It’s fantastic to read that you have had a five star experience with the Granvue Team! We really appreciate the time you have taken to provide feedback on our services. Thank you for choosing to build with us! Kindest Regards, The Granvue Team

Quality builder with great work ethic

From the time we started the process Sam (sales consultant) was really helpful. During our meetings he got a really good idea as to what we were looking for and was very accommodating with the changes we were looking for in the original plan. We started building in end of May and after 4 months we are waiting on to do the final inspection. We received communication from Granvue Homes every week how our home was coming along. We are looking forward to moving into our new home in the next few weeks. Couldn’t be more happier with Sam and Granvue Homes with their service, quality, communication and work ethic.

Construction End DateOct 2018
WOW !! Thanks so much for the great feedback and for sharing your experience Tanvir. We're so pleased that you have had such a wonderful experience building with Granvue Homes and that our team were able to work with you every step of the way to make your home building journey so positive. Wishing you every happiness in your new home, The Granvue Homes Team

Suggestion

So far I had really good experience. I am just. Done my tender appointment . One thing I did not like that I have to make all structural decisions before color’s Appointment. I might spend more money if I would have another appointment to make decisions after colour’s one.because this would give me idea about my budget . Now I am confused that would I spend more on structural or less?

Construction End DateJul 2019
Hi Manny, Thanks very much for your feedback. We're always looking our for ways to improve our level of service to our customers and will certainly take your feedback on board as we continually review and improve our operational processes. Kind regards, The Granvue Homes TeamThanx, I do understand that it’s hard to have a another structural appointment , may be just 2 hours after colours would help a lot.

Granvue Melanite Perfection

We started our journey with Granvue in July 2016, but the land did not title until December 2017, so here I am today 7 months later writing about a place I can call home. From the start there were hiccups only because we didn't know what we wanted and we had to watch costs. Granvue walked us through it and on the 22nd of February 2018 we started the build. we moved in on the 23rd of August, the house is faultless, there are only a couple of minor issues but we are very lucky to have such a perfect build. They are very professional and we will use them again, yes I will be again !!! But only with Granvue. Thank you for everything, we love it !!!!

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Lynn, Thank you for sharing how your experience with us has been. All of our team will be so pleased to read that they played a part in making your overall experience such a positive one. We look forward to building another dream home with you again soon.Thanks. Definitely will build again. Love Granvue

Great building experience

From the first contact I had at the display home until the final hand over of my home, Granvue Homes could not have been more accommodating, helpful, experienced and professional. After my final selections my price was confirmed and that is where it stayed. My building supervisor was fantastic and always kept me informed of what was happening with my build. Thanks to him and all the builders and staff I now have a top quality home. I would definitely recommend Granvue Homes for anyone wanting to build a great home.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Michelle, We were so pleased to read your review and we are certain it will assist many aspiring home builders with their decisions - thank you kindly! We are thrilled to know you would recommend us to others. We appreciate your feedback and always feel free to get in touch with us should you require anything. All the best in your new home! Regards, The Granvue Homes Team

Granvue Homes !

The overall experience so far has been a little turbulent, the sales rep was exactly that a “sales” person. He promised things and simply couldn’t deliver! however the experience with the head office was great until we had to go through the paperwork! As the old saying goes if it’s not written assume you don’t get it! Well we discovered error after error but Granvue were great in getting the issues rectified quick smart! The building coordinators are fantastic and even higher management! It was nice to have a chat to the general manager who was willing to speak to us about some concerns we had and was quick to offer resolution and never dragged their feet. Granvue have been very flexible and surely do now take customers circumstances into consideration which in itself is great for the customer experience. Well done Granvue for listening! We are yet to start construction but have been assured we will have a quality build and I don’t doubt that one bit! Thanks Granvue!

Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Vicky J, Thank you for your honest review. It is always fantastic to hear from clients who have traveled through each part of the process and can provide a summary of their overall experience. We are sorry to hear of your frustrations through the sales process but pleased to know your concerns were addressed and rectified quickly and you felt comfortable in the process moving forward. We really appreciate the time you have taken to provide feedback on our services so far and we will certainly take everything on board. Feel free to get in touch with us should you require anything further and we wish you all the best as you progress through to construction. Regards, The Granvue Homes TeamThank you we are now having a positive experience!

Exceptional

Granvue homes where really helpful from the word go right the way through till handover . Always informing us of what’s going on week to week , the workmanship was really good. No major issues , the supervisor was always aware of what was going on and always gave us answers to any questions we had and the service and support was great

Construction End DateJun 2018
Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback Shaun !! Our team are thrilled that you are so pleased with your new home, and happy to hear such great feedback about our service and support during your build.

Designer houses at affordable prices, there really is such thing as this!

It is with great pleasure that I pen this testimonial on behalf of the exceptionally professional service we have received up until now from the Granvue Homes team and hope what I am going to share will help someone with the daunting task of choosing the correct builder in building that dream home!. We are still in the prebuilt phase of building our dream home and happen to stumble upon them by chance, whilst looking at display homes built by big name players, whom many people have experience with. From the moment we set foot exhausted after a long day looking at unaffordable houses build by big name builders in the industry, their point cook sales office staff made this tiring task feel like a breath of fresh air!.
Firstly, the display homes we looked at there,were nothing like we had seen before and were so aesthetically pleasing, and practically functional, that I kept asking myself how I missed them, and how come no one told me about them!!!. Secondly I was blown away with the product knowledge the sales rep (Sam) had and was able to answer questions coming from clients like us who have visited many big time builders, who seldom could address our queries adequately. He was genuine and professional, which made us come back for a sales quote. During this phase we were blown away further with how accommodative and patient he was with all our requests, and was able to translate all this onto drawings, which gave us a better idea of how things may look or not look. His guidance and professional service saw us moving on to the second phase of the process, which was the tender appointment. Here too we were pleasantly surprised with the product knowledge and accomodating nature the tender presenter Taylor possessed and found her suggestions much helpful, being first timers at building. The only suggestion I may add here, is to have a better coordination among both these parties, as I felt there was some miscommunication, which I believe is understandable, given the changes and requests we placed upon them.
I am eagerly looking forward to the colour appointment and anticipating this good momentum to continue and have full confidence in them delivering me an exceptional product! It is most definitely five stars from us!!.

Construction End DateJun 2019
WOW - Thank you so much for the glowing and eloquent review Fazi !! We really appreciate the feedback and we are committed to helping you enjoy your very exciting home building journey with us.

Builder with quality and excellence

Last year I started looking to build a new house and I visited Granvue Homes in Point Cook and after reading good reviews I decided to go with Granvue Homes. The standard inclusions were great so as the special promotion. The whole process from the time I dealt with the Sales Consultant, to the tender appointment, colour selection was so easy and smooth. They gave me new ideas and very flexible with making structural changes. I received weekly updates from administration area. Building supervisor was excellent and he did a great job. Recently I have moved to a beautiful and good quality home. Good value for the money and beautiful designer homes. I would highly recommend Granvue Homes.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Matilda, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Granvue Homes. It is always so fantastic to hear from our clients who have travelled through each part of the process and can provide a summary of their overall experience. We are thrilled to know you would recommend us to others. All the best in your new home! Regards, The Granvue Homes Team

Great builder in town

We were very happy with the workmanship and build quality that was provided by Granvue Homes. The process from choosing the design until finishing the whole building process were very smooth. Building inspector was very helpful and customer services were responsive. They were willing to listen to our request and attempting to fulfill them in anyway they could. The completion date was fulfilled as promised. we high recommend Granvue Homes.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thank you for your 5 star review Riady! Our team work really hard to ensure that all of our customers have a great experience when choosing to build with us and it’s great to see that you have experienced exactly that. We hope you enjoy many happy memories in your new home. Kind Regards, The Granvue Homes Team

Good build with value for money

We recently finished our build with Granvue Homes. We were overall reasonably happy with the end product. Our build was going reasonably smooth until we had another supervisor replace our previous one which did put us behind about 2 months. The customer service is good however the administration staff need to become more involved with visiting the building sites and actually no what is going on. The standard inclusions in granvue homes is very good and make sure you look out for there special promotions as they give you a lot of value for money. I would recommend granvue homes to my friends and family.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Thank you for your review Kimberly, We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your Granvue Home and would recommend us to your family and friends. We will take your feedback on board and pass on your recommendations. We do pride ourselves on our high level of quality inclusions. We truly wish you many years of happiness in your new home. Kindest Regards, The Granvue Team